Worthington Job Description Sample
Allied Universal Professional Security Officer, Worthington
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Network Systems Specialist - Public Safety Co-Managed IT Services
- Support managed services team engagements.Configure, install, and manage various network components and interfaces including Cisco and Nokia/Alcatel technologies
- Understand and support telephone network technologies, such as ISDN – PRI, Analog 2 and 4 wire private line services and broadband service – SIP trunks
- Troubleshoot, test and understand root cause analysis for various public safety IP/IT network equipment
- Participate in the development of reports, analyses, and team presentations
- Perform surveys of existing client systems with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers – exhibit a positive attitude, exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and gain certifications to benefit Mission Critical Partners that aid in the advancement of the employee’s personal knowledge and skill sets
- 5 years’ experience with enterprise IT/IP and telecommunication systems, with experience in public safety a plus
- Associates or Technical Degree required
- Technical certification(s) in various networking technologies is desired
- Technically savvy with a deep understanding of network components, scanning technologies and support requirements
- Ability to conceptualize, identify, assess, and diagnose problems related to network hardware and software and to find effective solutions
- Versatile and skilled in the assessment, specification, and implementation of enterprise IT/IP networks and gear (application and server) and network migrations
- Previous experience assessing client situations, identifying needs, developing recommendations and specifications, and implementing solutions
- Development of operational standards and best practices that apply to IT/IP network management
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites
Mission Critical Partners
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Real Property Functional Specialist
Diligent Consulting, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on applications development, integration, deployment, and operation of state-of-the-art information systems that deliver critical network-centric solutions. We have an entrepreneurial environment filled with challenging opportunities for cutting-edge professionals who believe in a commitment to excellence and integrity. We value domain expertise, experience and knowledge and a commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction. We offer an exceptionally generous benefit plan for our employees.
Diligent's Real Property Functional Analysts are the intermediary between the business users and the production support team. Our RP functional analysts are responsible for configuring and maintaining the Flexible Real Estate (RE-FX) module, Project Systems (PS) module, and Plant Maintenance (PM) module within SAP, as well as taking ownership for a functional sub-area within the DLA solution. Diligent's Functional Analysts provide perspective to the enterprise-wide IT solution team. Our analysts are called upon to facilitate participation of the client’s functional specialists. They also provide functional knowledge for business process re-engineering and implementation of best IT and business practices. They support the functional leads for requirements definition to the IT system development project and supports fit/gap analyses of SAP software. Also participate in business case development by supporting identification of functional impacts for alternative solutions.
The analysts design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to Real Property SAP modules; provide on-the-job training and answer ‘how to’ user questions; and provide batch operations support; support system transaction analysis. Analyze and address Priority Incident Requests (break/fix requests); analyze and address Capabilities Requests (CRs); create detailed requirements (DRs); update or create Functional Specifications (FS); ensure that all documentation guidance is followed and create and update functional documentation for custom application components.
- Five (5) years relevant SAP and Real Property experience
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with
- Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
International Paper’s vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work.
- The Controller is accountable for ensuring accurate books and records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that the business is conducted in compliance with established division and corporate policies, procedures and practices; ensures accurate and timely processing of daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities and reports.
- This position will direct the preparation and analysis of the annual strategic plan, capital plan, monthly operating results, trends, capital projects and operating forecasts in order to meet facility objectives.
- Management of the finance staff on a day-to-day basis including financial transactions, analytical work and overall development of team members.
- Undergraduate degree with focus on accounting and/or finance
- One to three years managing financial/accounting department
- Three years experience in manufacturing related environment
- Proven ability to analyze financial statements and identify potential problems
- Business acumen
- Managing vision and purpose
- Building effective teams
- Informing skills
- Managerial courage
- Learning on the fly
- Priority setting/time management
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
An innovative CPA firm seeks another dynamic team member eager to grow in their career and deliver outstanding client service in a relaxed, family-friendly environment. We’re currently seeking to expand our team with an experienced professional who has spent 2 or more years in a public accounting environment. Ideal candidates will possess strong leadership and communication skills with proven experience in the delivery of quality client service. Key attributes sought include specialization in the areas of financial statement compilations, business tax preparation and individual tax preparation. Experience in UltraTax and QuickBooks consulting is a plus.
- Preparation of federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals, corporations, S corporations, LLCs and partnerships.
- Preparation and compiled financial statements, including transaction data entry, account reconciliation, general ledger write-up and journal entry preparation as required.
- Preparation of payroll, sales tax, and other miscellaneous business filings as requested.
- Effective workpaper preparation in compliance with firm standards and procedures.
- Work as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Build strong working relationships within the team and with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required -- CPA a plus
- 2 or more years relevant experience in a small local public accounting firm preparing financial statement compilations, business tax returns and/or individual tax returns.
- Proven history in delivery of quality client service.
- Great computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, as well as financial statement and tax preparation software – experience in QuickBooks and UltraTax (Thomson Reuters) software products preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude with a commitment to excellence.
- The willingness to grow; learn new skills and leverage your knowledge.
- An engaging personality and desire to join a diverse group of professionals
- The ability to have fun!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
CPA Advisory Group, Inc. offers the best of both worlds: a supportive, team-based culture with the depth and variety of work to focus on the future and grow your career.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including training/CPE and professional organizational membership costs
- The opportunity to work directly with entrepreneurial clients
- Flexible work hours and a family culture
- Comprehensive training and professional development programs
- Perks like massages, casual dress and other fun!
Delivery Truck Driver
Specific duties may include:
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Conducting a safe work zone during each job site
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Documenting every step of each delivery by taking and uploading photos with our camera phone system
- Providing warehouse support as needed
- Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving the branch, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Working in cooperation with the Delivery Material Handler to determine where to set the materials and unloading them
- Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
- Providing the customer with an invoice on completion of each delivery and collecting the entire due amount on COD deliveries
- This position does not require over the road travel
- Valid CDL – Class B
- The ability to lift 75-100 pounds repeatedly
- Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens are required
- Knuckle boom truck experience is preferred
Benefits Administration Analyst
|Benefits Administration Analyst|
|The Benefits Administration Analyst serves as a point of contact for employees and their families with questions about benefits. S/he functions as a liaison between vendors and employees and advises employees on eligibility, coverage, claim procedures, and other benefits matters. The coordinator maintains benefits records, audits enrollment and utilization data, and generates reports. Additionally, s/he elevates peers in the Employee Service Center by educating them on benefits plans, policies, procedures, and helping to resolve escalated issues.|
|The ideal candidate will:|
Restaurant General Manager & Assistant General Manager
- Minimum of 1 year Salaried Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $30,000-$50,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Development Procurement Analyst
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Monitoring critical dates and completing project milestones and deliverables associated with the procurement of good and services.
- Assisting Category Strategist/Managers with vetting and onboarding process to ensure that new suppliers are in compliance with all requirements
- Maintaining contract management database containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements
- Accurately inputting, updating, and maintaining data in procure to pay system
- Gathering documentation from various data sources and distributing to suppliers to facilitate Request for Bids and Request for Contracts
- Preparing purchase requisitions for various departments based on supplier quotes and pre-established approved catalogs, subject to company guidelines and policies
- Collecting and auditing documentation pertinent to the assigned project
- Maintaining communication with suppliers during course of procurement action, in order to ensure supplier performance
- Working with accounts payable to resolve invoice and receiving discrepancies
- Documenting and maintaining procedures pertaining to role
- Maintaining appropriate records in compliance with corporate audit requirements
- Assisting to minimize costs through product standardization, tracking and trending
- Supporting Procurement in the completion of procurement transactions, as determined by management
- Coordinating with all levels of management and various departments to assess needs for financial information while developing reports, analyses and tools to meet those requirements
- Responsible for asset management tracking and recovery practices, procedures and tools ensuring limited risk and exposure
- Possess excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational, multi-tasking/planning, and time management skills
- Be capable to work independently, under limited supervision with attention to detail, accuracy, documentation, and follow-through
- Have the ability to manage financial data in a confidential and professional manner
- Possess knowledge and ability to proficiently use a PC, along with MS Office Suite software, including advanced Excel skills
- Have an understanding of Oracle, Tririga and the ability to read Blueprints is a plus
IT Business Systems Analyst
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Development of business case documentation, benefit realization, project scope, requirements/process flow definition documentation, test and deployment strategies, and management of scope change issues
- Decision-making, risk assessment, communication, long term planning, problem/issue/conflict resolution, customer service, and client relations
- Acts as a role model for self-development by visibly seeking feedback on own effectiveness and by learning new competencies
- Advocates personnel development and cross training and understands the importance of including these programs in the planning of assigned processes
- Communicates effectively with all levels of departmental and customer management
- Communicates recommendations, requirements, and options to internal and external clients/vendors
- Expresses viewpoints in a direct and straightforward manner
- Conveys complex information in simple terms, utilizing relevant and meaningful language
- Shifts roles and priorities responsively to meet business needs and to increase competitiveness
- Identifies, clarifies, resolves and initiates solutions to complex problems that require extensive specialized knowledge
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Identity and Access Management experience with implementing and supporting the Oracle Identity and Access Management software
- Able to adjust to multiple demands, conflicting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Shows resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations or adversity
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of future trends, relevant to job or team
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with the electricity industry and the operations of Regional Transmission Organizations
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
12-month contract position"
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!