Wright City Job Description Sample
Come join our team at Engineered Steel Products!
We are seeking a Truss Designer who will design roof and floor systems, produce layouts, discuss changes and corrections with engineers, architects, and contractors prior to and during construction, and resolve architectural and design discrepancies.
Other essential functions:
- Produces accessories lists
- Assist in shipping documentation and process
- Performs other project focused duties as necessary
- An AAS in civil, architectural, or design related field; a bachelor's degree is preferred. Work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- One year of drafting experience in a construction or building materials related industry required (Classroom experience in lieu of on-the-job experience may be considered)
- Technical writing skills are required along with excellent communication and articulation
- Reading and interpreting construction documents required
- PC literate with proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and other design programs that facilitate learning in-house programs with ease
- 1-3 years of experience in design and layout of truss, floor, and panels preferred
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects and conflicting deadlines
- A proactive and open-minded approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability to maintain professional, long-term customer and business relationships and partnerships through industry networking
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Employment is based upon the successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CDL A Company Drivers - Dry Bulk
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FORDRY BULK AND TANKERCALL 844-###-#### ORApply NowBENEFITSExcellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
Paid vacation after 1 year
High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)Paid training to haul our commodities
Home Most WeekendsGET PAID AND GET HOME WITH DRY BULK AND TANKER TRUCK DRIVING JOBS AT TRUCK TRANSPORT!APPLY NOWREQUIREMENTSCurrent Class A CDL2 years verifiable OTR experience OR1 year verifiable OTR experience with clean MVRMust be at least 23 years of age
HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locationsTWIC (or ability to qualify) required
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, company driving solo, company otr, company owner, company truck, dedicated truck driver, otr driver, regional driving route, tanker truck
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Interested in joining the newest fleet on the road? Tri-National, Inc., is now hiring CDL-A truck driving professionals for solo over-the-road career opportunities. Company truck drivers enjoy new and late model Volvos, average 3,000 miles a week, great benefits, no-touch freight with superior home time!
Join the newest fleet on the road! TNI offers 2016 – 2018 Volvo trucks!
Solo company drivers enjoy:
Industry leading home time for a superior Quality of Life$4,000 Sign On Bonus Up to a $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus for every driver referred- NO LIMIT!! Central states routing – no East/West Coast routes Health, dental and vision benefits Excellent practical miles paid weekly 100% NO-TOUCH FREIGHT Annual pay increase Average 3,000+ miles per week Monthly safety bonus 2016 - 2018 Volvo trucks Drop and hook Canadian Load Pay (additional .15 CPM for Ontario)
We are always hiring for Teams! $11,000 SOB, 6000 miles/week
Solo driver qualifications:
Current Class A CDL license 2 years of OTR experience At least 23 years of age
OTR truck drivers at TNI get home when they want for as long as they need…but if it's MILES you want, we'll make sure you stay moving!
- Operates safety equipment and uses safe work habits while performing their job function.
- Ability and knowledge in operation welding equipment using a MIG weld process
- Math skills to add and subtract fractions.
- Receives instructions, work orders and prints for the job.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles, and tacks weld parts.
- Welds components in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and secures parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straight edges, combination squares, calipers, and scales.
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas metal arc.
- Follows production schedules to meet work order delivery dates ensuring efficient use of labor.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Stand on feet for 8 hours per day.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Completion of formal apprenticeship program or a minimum of 1-2 years welding experience and satisfy all required functions of the job description.
- Knowledge of welding machines and tools, including their designs and uses.
- Good listener and proactive team player to provide feedback and troubleshooting where required.
- MUST be able to work 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. This is not a part time job.
- Reliable transportation and good attendance a MUST (we require 40 hours per week – minimum – no exceptions – even for temps)
- TEMP TO PERM POSITION POTENTIAL - Career-minded individuals only – if you are looking for just a “job", then this is not the right company for you. If hired, you will be in this position for a minimum of 3 years before any potential to change departments or move to another area.
- Overtime mandatory when applicable.
- If hired fulltime, Direct deposit is a condition of employment – we do NOT cut paper checks
-May apply at:
Crown Services, Inc
2052 Campus Dr.
St Charles MO 63301
Mon-Fri 8am-11am or 1pm-3pm
Must bring 2 forms of I-9 verification and resume
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 11 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
IT Software Developer
Job Title20180611 IT Software Developer Pay Band 02/03
JET Job FamilyComputer Science
LocationArnold, MO;Springfield, VA;St Louis, MO
Source: External Applicants Only
Location: Arnold, MO, St Louis, MO, Springfield, VA
Applicants are NOT required to submit a cover letter. The entire cover letter cannot exceed the specified limits provided in the Cover Letter field (3,000 characters). Pages exceeding this limit will not be considered.
The cover letter is recommended but is not required for employment consideration with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Applicants should place their narrative information in the Cover Letter / Other Professional Details field.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY: Promotion opportunities allow applicants at all band levels to be considered.
Qualifications for NGA positions do not include specific time-in-band requirements. NGA will emphasize quality of experience, rather than duration, and assess how the quality of the experience demonstrates possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies necessary for successful job performance in the NGA occupational structure.
Band 02 $41,759 - $80,505
Band 03 $61,801 - $126,062
PERMANENT CHANGE IN STATION: PCS expenses are not authorized.
Pay is only part of the compensation you will earn working for the Federal Government. We offer a broad array of benefits programs and family friendly flexibilities to meet the needs of you and your family.
For more information on the array of benefits programs, please visit
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: IT Software Developers identify, document, and analyze customer, business, and system requirements; evaluate alternative approaches; and design and develop solutions tailored to specific Agency, systems, and customer requirements.
They lead the testing and integration of new and modified solutions into the system. They review and provide guidance on software and configuration management of code developed internally and by vendors; test software developed internally and by vendors; and respond to urgent customer requests to develop and deliver unique solutions. They develop software, configure and manage code, plan and design systems architecture, write and maintain software program documentation, and investigate and evaluate new software technologies.
They also ensure the rigorous application of information security and information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services. They contribute to system and security design specification, documentation, and practice.
Additional Position Info
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This is an open and continuous announcement and will be used to establish an inventory of potential candidates.
This announcement does not guarantee employment. Applications received will be retained until the end of fiscal year 2018 and be reviewed on an as needed basis against the applicant's demonstrated ability to meet qualifications. While we are projecting future hiring needs for the work role listed, we do not intend to restrict the use of any application submitted in response to this announcement.
Due to the large number of applications received, applicants will be contacted ONLY if they have been selected for an interview. Should an interview be scheduled, details of the work role, location, and pay band will be disclosed.
The Information Technology Career Service (ITCS) focuses exclusively on the needs of information technology professionals throughout the Office of the Chief Information Officer and the Technology Services Directorate (CIO-T) , Source Directorate, and wherever else these professionals serve. The ITCS seeks to attract, retain, and develop the highly skilled and diverse workforce necessary to achieve current and future business and operational requirements supporting the agency's dynamic and evolving missions. It is the cornerstone of the agency's workforce strategy for planning, developing, and managing the careers of information technology professionals throughout the agency in accordance with fair and consistent human resources processes and practices.
NGA seeks proactive Pay Band 2/3 (entry/mid-level) IT Software Developers to help support Agency-wide software development efforts.
IT Software Developers analyze customer and system requirements, evaluate alternative approaches, design and develop solutions tailored to specific Agency, systems, and customer requirements, and lead the testing and integration of new and modified solutions into the system. They review and provide guidance on software developed by vendors; test software developed internally and by vendors; and quickly respond to urgent situations to develop and deliver unique solutions to customer problems. They plan and design systems architecture, write and maintain software program documentation, investigate and evaluate new software technologies, and ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services
- Web-based technologies, software design and development, systems analysis and design - either through academia or hands-on work experience - are just a few competencies we desire with our IT Software Developers.
- Front end languages (e.g. HTML5, CSS), back end languages (e.g.
Mandatory Qualification Reqs
MANDATORY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: For this particular job, applicants must meet all competencies reflected under the Mandatory Qualification Criteria to include education (if required). Online applications must demonstrate qualification by providing specific examples and associated results, in response to the announcement's mandatory criteria specified in this vacancy announcement:
A. EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Engineering, EngineeringManagement, Information Technology, Mathematics, System Engineering, or a related discipline;
B. COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 30 semester (45 quarter) hours of college coursework in any area listed in option A, plus experience working in a System Engineering discipline or in a closely-related field that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with this work.
As a rule, every 30 semester (45 quarter) hours of college work is equivalent to one year of experience. Candidates should show that their combination of education and experience totals 4 years;
C. EXPERIENCE: Six years of experience in Information Technology, systems planning, research, development, engineering or a closely-related area that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with this work.
D. RELEVANT COMPETENCIES:
Specialized experience that has equipped the candidate with the particular competencies to successfully perform the duties of the position and is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled. Experience may be demonstrated by paid or unpaid experience and/or completion of specific, intensive training (for example, IT certification), as appropriate.
As part of the education requirement, Software Developers must obtain Level II DAWIA certification in Information Technology within 24 months.
Highly Desired Skills
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: In addition to the mandatory qualifications, experience in the following is desired:
Pay Band 2:
- Software development principles, methods, and tools for designing, developing, coding, testing and deploying software; experience working in an agile environment.
Pay Band 3:
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, logic/computation, and software design;
- Cloud design principles, system design and engineering principles, methods, and tools for integrating components (e.g., network equipment, protocols, telephony) into a functional system or prototype;
- Computer/network security concepts/principles, theories, and methods for the design, development, analysis, testing, and securing of computer networks;
- Experience with Geographical/Spatial Information Systems, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure, web applications and/or large systems software design and development, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
How To Apply - External
Application submission involves applying using the Intelligence Community's Applicant Gateway on-line application process.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
As a condition of employment at NGA, persons being considered for employment must meet NGA fitness for employment standards.
U.S. Citizenship Required
Security Clearance (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information)
Polygraph Test Required
Position Subject to Drug Testing
Two Year Probationary Period
Direct Deposit Required
How Will I Be Evaluated?
APPLICANT EVALUATION PROCESS: Applicants will be evaluated for this job opportunity in three stages:
- All applicants will be evaluated using the Mandatory Qualification Criteria,
- Qualified applicants will then be evaluated by an expert or panel of experts using a combination of qualification criteria to determine the best-qualified candidates,
- Best-qualified applicants may then be further evaluated through an interview process.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the Assignment Description, Additional Information Provided By the Selecting Official, and the Qualification Requirements; and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. This description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the performed work.
Applicants are encouraged to provide any education information referenced in the announcement. If education is listed as a mandatory requirement, only degrees obtained from an institution accredited by an accrediting organization recognized by the Secretary, US Department of Education will be accepted.
In accordance with section 9902(h) of title 5, United States Code, annuitants reemployed in the Department of Defense shall receive full annuity and salary upon appointment. They shall not be eligible for retirement contributions, participation in the Thrift Savings Plan, or a supplemental or redetermined annuity for the reemployment period. Discontinued service retirement annuitants (i.e., retired under section 8336(d)(1) or 8414(b)(1)(A) of title 5, United States Code) appointed to the Department of Defense may elect to be subject to retirement provisions of the new appointment as appropriate. (See DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 300, at http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives.)
All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation.
NGA provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applications will only be accepted online.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify us at email@example.com. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
NGA utilizes all processes and procedures of the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Non-executive NGA employees are assigned to five distinct pay bands based on the type and scope of work performed. The employee's base salary is established within their assigned pay band based on their unique qualifications.
A performance pay process is conducted each year to determine a potential base pay salary increase and/or bonus. An employee's annual performance evaluation is a key factor in the performance pay process. Employees on term or temporary appointments are not eligible to apply for internal assignment opportunity notices.
This position is a DCIPS position in the Excepted Service under 10 U.S.C. 1601. DoD Components with DCIPS positions apply Veterans' Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 USC, in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement. If you are an external applicant claiming veterans' preference, as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., you must self-identify your eligibility in your application.
This position is funded by the National Intelligence Program (NIP).
Additional Job Requirements
You must be able to obtain and retain a Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information. In addition, you are subject to a Counterintelligence Polygraph examination in order to maintain access to Top Secret information.
All employees are subject to a periodic examination on a random basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Refusal to take the examination may result in denial of access to Top Secret information, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
Employees with SCI access and who are under NGA cognizance are required to submit a Security Financial Disclosure Report, SF-714, on an annual basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Failure to comply may negatively impact continued access to Top Secret information, Information Systems, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive NussbaumOTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age
1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company?Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Van & Reefer Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
$5000 sign on bonus
$300 safety bonus
Choose your home time
Build your own routes
Dry van and refrigerated hauls
Well-maintained tractors, all with APUs
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL A
- 2 yrs. Over The Road experience
- NO preventable accidents with in the past 5 years
- NO DUI OR DWI in past 10 years
Do you have Forklift experience? If so we want YOU! Please apply today!
Join our team and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors.
As the leading staffing firm, we are dedicated to placing hardworking individuals, like you, in great positions. We are currently seeking a Forklift Operator with warehouse General Labor experience for a position with one of our top clients. We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available.
We are seeking Forklift Operators Experienced with 1 year or more of the following:
- Pallet jack
A Forklift Operator, you will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. You will perform basic warehouse duties including shipping, packing, loading, unloading, and sorting.
Other responsibilities of the Forklift Driver role include:
- Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition
- Moving pallets from one area to another
- Ensuring that daily inspections of equipment are completed
- Following all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining clear and open communication with management
As a Forklift Operator, you must be able to clearly communicate with associates and management. You must be able to work well in a team setting.
Other requirements of the Forklift Driver role include:
- Basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- 6 months - 1 = years of stand-up Forklift experience, preferred
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience, a plus
- Must submit to 5 panel urine drug screen
- Cannot have any misdemeanors or felony!
Apply in person at Staffchex located at 1201 Wentzville Parkway, Suite 115, Wentzville, Mo, 63385 or call at 636-433-4095, or apply online at www.staffchex.com
CDL A Company Drivers - Dry Bulk
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR DRY BULK TRUCK DRIVING JOBS
CALL 844-645-1372 OR
Excellent pay per mile or per load
Options for home daily and home weekends (in most locations)
Low-cost Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
Paid vacation after 1 year
Cutting edge systems and equipment (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
Industry-leading trucks (Mack/Volvo)
Paid training to haul our commodities
Contractors Cartage Inc. (CCI) has dry bulk career openings that offer daily and weekend home time (in most locations) with competitive pay and benefits.
Current Class A
CDL Must be at least 23 years of age
2 years verifiable OTR experience OR 1 year of verifiable OTR experience with clean MVR
Contact recruiters to learn more about dry bulk truck driving opportunities at CCI!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!