Wright City Job Description Sample
Come join our team at Engineered Steel Products!
We are seeking a truss designer who will design roof and floor systems, produce layouts, discuss changes and corrections with engineers, architects, and contractors prior to and during construction, and resolve architectural and design discrepancies.
Other essential functions:
- Produces accessories lists
- Assist in shipping documentation and process
- Performs other project focused duties as necessary
- An AAS in civil, architectural, or design related field; a bachelor's degree is preferred. Work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- One year of drafting experience in a construction or building materials related industry required (Classroom experience in lieu of on-the-job experience may be considered)
- Technical writing skills are required along with excellent communication and articulation
- Reading and interpreting construction documents required
- PC literate with proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and other design programs that facilitate learning in-house programs with ease
- 1-3 years of experience in design and layout of truss, floor, and panels preferred
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects and conflicting deadlines
- A proactive and open-minded approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability to maintain professional, long-term customer and business relationships and partnerships through industry networking
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Employment is based upon the successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Machine Operator - Silvercote
The role of Lamination Machine Operator is to safely produce a quality product according to the guidelines of the customer's work order. The Machine Operator works in a team work environment with other operators. This role requires cross training on various aspects of machine operation. This is an hourly, production position. Silvercote is a customer insulation business that provides energy efficient, custom systems to improve energy efficiency in buildings. This role offers advancement potential, willing to train.
· Assists in the operation of the laminator to ensure that products are laminated in accordance with quality standards as well as verifying that facing, fiberglass and tabs meet work order requirements by visually inspecting the products
· Machine set up, change overs, facing changes, machine start up and shut down
· Basic machine trouble shooting and mechanical skills needed
· Bags and stack finished goods/products, reset machine after each product, assist with product and facing changes
· Mathematic and ability to read and understand units of measurement
· Maximize product output daily - very fast pace environment
· Using a variety of hand tools, as needed
· Maintain a clean and safe work area, report any issues/concerns to management
· Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures
· Able to recognize substandard product - quality standards for each product as defined
· Accurately cutting down rolls on band saw
· Performing general house-keeping responsibilities
MAY ALSO INCLUDE
· Peer to Peer mentoring of new hires
· Cross training on other machines (bag making machine/laminator/band saw)
· Operation of forklift, once certified
· Warehouse duties, loading and unloading trucks
· Assist with counting inventory
· Ability to work flexible hours to include work over time and weekends
· Attention to detail, ability to read a tape measure and basic math skills (adding/subtracting)
· High school education or equivalent
· Prior manufacturing or production experience helpful, 1-2 years
· Basic mechanical aptitude
Special Tools/Equipment Used:
· Basic hand tools
· Regularly required to walk, bend, reach, lift, crouch and stand during shift
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs plus, repeatable
· Operate forklift and following safety rules
· Moderate noise level
· Regularly exposed to a fast-paced environment
· Repetitive motion
· May be exposed to extreme temperature changes and dusty conditions when in the plant/branch
Silvercote, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Knauf Insulation, manufactures high quality laminated insulation for steel and wood frame buildings. Silvercote offers several high R-value insulation systems for commercial construction applications. Silvercote also produces high quality retail products, such as water heater jackets, pipe wrap and duct wrap for today's energy conscious consumers.
With headquarters in Greenville, SC, Silvercote is growing and looking for talented people, who want to think freely and develop their skills and experience. Working at Silvercote is an opportunity unlike any other you've had. You'll be challenged, inspired and proud to be a part of our team. Silvercote's working environment thrives on the initiative of its people and it works!
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Do you have Warehouse experience? If so we want YOU! Please apply today! Join our team and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. As the leading staffing firm, we are dedicated to placing hardworking individuals, like you, in great positions. We are currently seeking Janitorial experience for a position with one of our top clients.
Responsible for general duties involving general housekeeping duties. Restock supplies in restrooms and break rooms. Clean hard surfaces including floors, tables, vanities and toilets.
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to clearly communicate with associates and management. You must be able to work well in a team setting. The warehouse doesn't have air conditioning. So you must be able to work in the heat. There is also a lot of walking involved.
1201 Wentzville Parkway
Wentzville, Mo, 63358
Production Team Member
We are hiring Production Team Members to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Majority of the time is spent standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have good hand/eye coordination.
"We strive to be the premier provider of galvanizing services while honoring the Golden Rule with respect to our Customers, Employees, Vendors and the Public at large."
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Company Driver Benefits:
$1000 sign on bonus
$300 safety bonus
Choose your home time
Build your own routes
Dry van and refrigerated hauls
Well-maintained tractors, all with APUs
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL A
- 2 yrs. Over The Road experience
- NO preventable accidents with in the past 5 years
- NO DUI OR DWI in past 10 years
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FORDRY BULK AND TANKER
CALL 844-473-4058 OR
Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
Paid vacation after 1 year
High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)
Paid training to haul our commodities
Home Most Weekends
GET PAID AND GET HOME WITH DRY BULK AND TANKER TRUCK DRIVING JOBS AT TRUCK TRANSPORT!
Current Class A CDL
2 years verifiable OTR experience OR
1 year verifiable OTR experience with clean MVR
Must be at least 23 years of age
HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locations
TWIC (or ability to qualify) required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!