Wynantskill Job Description Sample
Automotive Assistant / Service Managers - (Rs)
Automotive Assistant / Service Managers - (Rs)
OTR Commercial Tire Technician
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce.
Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a OTR Tire Technician. Candidate must have at least 1 to 3 years of OTR experience operating an OTR boom truck (TIA and ETS certification a plus). Experience with small, large and industrial OTR tires required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining vehicles in a shop, fleet or road side assistance
- Capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
- Capacity to demonstrate technical knowledge of vehicles, materials, methods, and tools to perform, prioritize and complete work
- Prior knowledge of tire related equipment and tools a plus
- Valid CDL Class B/A Driver’s License
- Must have acceptable MVR, Drug Test, pass DOT physical
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be over 21 years of age.
Performs commercial tire service:
- Shall be consistently capable of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in the safe operation of all garage tools, diagnostic equipment, lifts, hoists and jacking equipment.
- Ability to Identify and obtain necessary replacement parts as needed to execute repairs.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data via instruction manuals.
- Respond quickly to dispatches and provide fast, friendly and professional service.
- Work independently but must be willing assist others.
- Communicate with customers and dispatch.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
• Team work environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Excellent compensation
• Paid holidays, vacation time, and personal holidays
• Medical coverage, dental, and prescription
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts
• Wellness program with incentives
• Voluntary Aflac program
• Confidential employee assistance program
• 401 K with company match
• Company-paid short-term disability coverage and vision and life insurance for every employee, with additional voluntary life insurance available for our employee, spouse, and children
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Automotive Retail Manager
The Retail Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations. Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Retail Manager must be able to manage and oversee operations as well as sales and profitability of a local center.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, and values.
- Hire, train and manage all technicians, service managers, and counter salespersons
- Purchase and maintain appropriate inventory.
- Perform monthly inventory, facility and vehicle audits.
- Manage tech work schedules to confirm they achieve daily, weekly and monthly revenue / profit goals and expectations.
- Identify employee weaknesses and establish plan(s) to train and improve in these areas.
- Manage all employees’ time as well as monitor potential overtime
- Communicate effectively with customers and respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Work with Local and Regional Managers to develop market growth strategy.
Must have job experience in the automotive industry and knowledge to manage a large retail location.
Education / Experience
- Automotive service industry experience is required
- 3+ yrs Sales/Service Management Experience in Auto Service Field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Vehicle Repairs
- Able to explain and sell Auto Services, Products and Needed Repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong Customer Service skills and a High Level of Professional Integrity
- High School diploma or GED
- ASE certifications desired
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills, and close attention to detail.
Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Leak Tester
Solid Sealing Technology is a rapidly growing, engineering and manufacturing company that provides specialty electrical components to high tech industries. Major markets both domestically and internationally include, semiconductor, alternative energy, medical and life science, and homeland security and defense. We are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our team, that can help us expand our business around the globe.
The position is responsible for performing helium leak testing on products throughout the production cycling; including incoming, in-processing, and final testing.
The Leak Tester will be fully trained and responsible for some or all of the following (based upon company needs):
- Read drawings, work instructions, and referenced procedures to determine requirements.
- Operate helium leak detector and perform leak test on parts.
- Perform subsequent rinsing or cleaning of blasted assemblies, manually or in an automated cleaning line.
- Use defined test fixturing or determine appropriate test fixturing as necessary.
- Clean parts in automated degreasing unit or clean manually.
- Route parts to other operations according to work instructions.
- Record completion of work steps, rework, and scrap transactions, in computer system.
- The job entails standing for most of the day and handling a variety of parts, ranging in size from things that can be held in two fingers to those weighing 20 lbs and requiring 2 hands to move.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 1st Shift hours.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
Solid Sealing Technology offers an excellent benefits package to include:
- Health with Deductible Reimbursement (HRA) (effective upon hire date)
- Dental, and Free Vision Insurance (effective upon hire date)
- Matched 401k retirement savings plan (eligible upon hire)
- Generous vacation and sick time offered
- Free Group Life Insurance & Additional low cost Voluntary Insurance is available
- Free Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full access to onsite (Watervliet Arsenal) recreational facilities, to include a Fitness Center
- On-site Full Day School-Age Summer Camp Program at a Reduced Fee
- On-site Lunch Facilities (provide reduced fee lunches)
It is the policy of SST to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Assistant General Manager
Director Of Process Water And Wastewater Services
Site Total Quality Leader
Multi-Unit Team Leader
Department Supervisor / Lead
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!