Wyoming Job Description Sample
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Class A CDL Owner Operator - Solo & Team
Clark Transfer is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators for solo and team positions. Solo owner-operators earn $150k-$200k per year; teams earn $200k-$250k per year. The ideal candidate is at least 23-years old and must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Interested? Apply now!
Earn more with teams
Very low turnover rate
All miles paid: loaded, empty, and bobtail
FSC paid on all miles
Paid fuel taxes and cargo/liability insurance
Cash safety bonuses
Minimum age 23
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
Pass physical and drug test
Safe driving history
Felonies must be at least 15-years old
No commercial vehicle DUIs
No personal vehicle DUIs within the past 5 years
About Clark Transfer
We specialize in the time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours. Our clients include the American Ballet Theatre, Blue Man Group, and Wicked.
Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, lease, own truck, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator driver
Established CDL A Teams
CFI is now hiring established CDL A-certified teams. Ideal candidates have valid CDL A licenses, 3 months' tractor trailer experience, minimum, and clean driving and criminal records.
Interested? Apply now!
51 CPM Split (25.5 CPM Per Mile Per Driver)
Teams Average $121,703 Per Year
Practical Mile Pay
Reliable Home Time
Northeast Bonus Pay
Up To 4 CPM Safety Bonus
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own, where we help you become an owner-operator. But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect, and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Class A CDL Solo & Team Owner Operator Positions
Atlas Van Lines is now hiring solo and team owner operators.The ideal candidate owns a late model tractor (12 years or newer) and has a valid Class-A CDL certification.
Average Pay: Commercial Truckload / No-Touch Freight - $1.34 per mile
Average pay (based on past 12 months)
Commercial Truckload / No-Touch Freight - $1.36 per mile
$3,000 sign on bonus for Commercial Truckload Division
Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
Discounted fuel program
Fuel-saving light loads
Flexible home time
Paid permits and cargo liability insurance
Free Blue Beacon truck washes
Direct deposit settlements (weekly)
ComData fuel card (no hidden company charges)
National tire discounts
Bobtail insurance is included in contract
Cell phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month
Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
National Tire Account
No cost year-round rider program (18 years or older)
Open pet policy
Base Plate O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
10 years old or newer tractor
Center Pin on 7-way "Pigtail Plug" must be hot at all times on your tractor.
Will be using electronic logs and Qualcomm
Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience
No DUIs in past 2 years
No felonies or incarcerations in the past 7 years
About Atlas Van Lines
Atlas is comprised of a family of companies headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. Atlas provides comprehensive, global services for people and businesses that go new places. More than 430, independent Atlas Agencies across the U.S. and Canada, plus authorized partners in 140 countries, work in concert to bring reliable, worry-free service to customers every day.
Interested? Apply now!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, company driving, company otr, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driver, time at home
Cdl-A Company Driver Job
Prime, Inc. is now hiring company drivers. Owner-operators must have a 2015 or newer truck and clean driving records.
Keep America Rolling. Apply now!
Company Driver Benefits
Major medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k success sharing plan
Paid vacation (increases over career)
Earn 24 hours off for every 7 days on the road
Company Driver Solo Pay
Refrigerated = $.41 CPM (plus additional $.05 CPM for a lightweight tractor)
Flatbed = $.43 CPM
Tanker = $.48 CPM
Company Driver Team Pay
Refrigerated = $.47 CPM split
Flatbed = $.45 CPM split
Tanker = $.48 CPM split
Team Bonus = earn 20 additional cents per mile for all miles above 3,000 per week
Company Driver Incentives
Fuel mileage bonus - earn up to 8.2 additional cents per mile for exceeding 7.75 MPG
Tuition reimbursement - up to $1,500 for CDL school graduates, if qualified
Driver referral program - earn money for referring new drivers to Prime
Ability to become a CDL instructor or trainer and earn more money
Independent Contractor Benefits
Excellent revenue and steady miles
Earn 72% of revenue as a refrigerated/flatbed contractor
Earn 71% of revenue as a tanker contractor
Volume discounts on fuel, tires, parts, and service
Quarterly mileage incentives
Rider policy passenger policy (no cost)
Pet policy (no cost)
Home policy allows you to go home whenever you choose
At least 21 years old
Have or can obtain US passport, TWIC card, and hazmat endorsement
Acceptable motor vehicle record
Owner-operators must have a 2015 or newer model truck
No failed drug tests (or else proof of completed Substance Abuse Counseling)
About Prime, Inc.
A top-of-the-industry paycheck is not the only reason to drive with Prime. You'll enjoy our driver-focused attitude that offers you a safe working environment and an impressive variety of driver amenities to make your career and life easier. Apply or call today to start your new Class A CDL trucking job.
Cdl-A Driving: Earn Up To .60 CPM
Marten is looking for truck drivers with a CDL A! If you have at least 6 months of OTR experience, we encourage you to apply now or call (844) 889-3393.
Regional & OTR Benefits:
Earn up to $.60 CPM
Inclement weather pay
Mileage, safety & referral bonuses
Breakdown & extra stop pay
Automatic detention after 1st hour
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Our Higher Pay Incentive REALLY adds up!
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest pay-stub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise. pay
Regional & OTR Requirements:
Current CDL A
At least 22 years of age
At least 6 months recent OTR experience
Join Marten Transport
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Earn up to $0.60 CPM with Marten Transport’s Higher Pay Incentive! These added earnings are the total you will earn after all our fantastic extras are added.
These extras include detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus, & more! As a certified Top Pay Carrier, we offer excellent rates PLUS weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes.
Immigration Sponsorship For F1 Or OPT Visaed Registered Nurs
Seeking qualified foreign students on a student visa or on OPT to join our green card sponsorship program. U.S. Nursing License and F-1 Visa or OPT REQUIRED.
You will receive a permanent Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and a green card. We will place you in a U.S. hospital for a contracted period of time, at no expense to you.
We pay for all legal and processing fees, including but not limited to:
Visa screen fees
Candidates must have a minimum BSN in nursing or in the process of completing the BSN. Must have either passed the NCLEX RN Exam or about to take the test. New grad.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
U.S. Nursing License
F-1 Visa or OPT
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
Set up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
Break down and clean up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
Perform administrative work
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
- Reliable access to a computer and a phone on a daily basis
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why Winning Together is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Wyoming
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
Remote Inbound Sales - Work At Home
Remote Inbound Sales - Work at Home
Leverage your sales skills to earn money from home.
Are you an optimistic problem solver? Do you love using your sales skills to connect people to services and products that help them in their day-to-day lives? If so, you should learn more about the Arise Paltform, a virtual technology that connects small customer support companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients - many who need inbound sales support.
Register to use the Arise Platform, and have the freedom to be your own boss!
- Be your own boss, and work at home
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to-5
- Convert customer contacts into sales by matching the right product or service to the customer's need
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to customers from your home
Handle problems and provide resolutions that may require follow-up and/or escalation
If you want the pride and reward that comes with running your own business in your own way on your own terms, then running a mini call center offering customer support from home through the Arise Platform is for you.
If you're not ready to start a business, a great way to gain experience is by working for a call center company that has already registered to use the Arise Platform. It's the first step in gaining knowledge about the industry, and the details of providing services to clients using the Arise Platform, before starting your own company. Many of the thousands of small call center companies using the Arise Platform are hiring agents.
Interested in this opportunity?
The registration process is easy! You can be up and running in as little as 3 to 5 days and on your way to making your work from home business dream a reality.
Learn more at AriseWorkFromHome.com .
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!