Yorktown Heights Job Description Sample
Research Software Engineer
Research Software Engineer, IBM Corporation, Yorktown Heights, NY: Architect, develop, and deploy cognitive solutions for change management.
Apply machine learning to classify change and service requests from different ticketing systems, identify automation opportunities, and facilitate navigation of service catalogs using natural language interface. Develop architectural approach to integrate change management, compliance, and health check processes with automation providers. Architect, develop, and deploy solutions to achieve high-performance, low-energy end-to-end big data transfers through application layer energy-aware throughput optimization for cloud solutions.
Develop solutions to enable self-service delivery and continuous compliance for managed servers. Develop cognitive solutions to assess vulnerability risks and enable continuous patching for managed servers. Collect data from cloud foundry API on Bluemix usage.
Collect data from firewall usage. Transform data into usable analytics format. Analyze data to identify patterns and potential models.
Monitor data quality. Develop machine learning models to detect active and inactive resources. Use machine learning to develop models for anomalies and prediction.
Architect, develop, and present results in web application for end users. Patent and publish findings. Protect intellectual property.
Utilize cloud computing, machine learning, software engineering, DevOps, and front end development. Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and two (2) years of experience as a Software Engineer or related. Two (2) years of experience must include utilizing cloud computing, machine learning, software engineering, DevOps, and front end development.
Full time. G444.
To apply externally, go to On home page, go to "Search All Jobs" and "Apply" and type in the requisition number.
To apply internally, go to and enter requisition. SDL2017
Field Nurse - Homecare
FirstLight HomeCare is looking to add a field nurse to our growing team in Westchester. The Field RN is a licensed professional who provides indirect patient care services under a physician’s plan of care and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the LHCSA agency, the state’s professional standards, and regulatory entities.
- Assess/Re-assess patients in their homes.
- Post hospital visits.
- Post fall assessments.
- Supervise/assess Home Health Aides in the patient's home.
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention.
- No Oasis
- Associate degree AND two years Home Care experience as a Field RN.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills.
- Basic computer skills; knowledge of email (i.e. Outlook).
- Skilled in interpersonal relationships
- Excellent documentation skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand directions, carry out instructions and maintain records.
- Ability to assume delegated authority and accountability for care of assigned patients.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
Immediate Hire: Customer Service And Sales Associate
As a Customer Service and Sales Associate, you help create the energy and excitement surrounding our clients’ products, by providing innovative solutions to guide customers to the right choice. We are dedicated to providing quality customer service that is unmatched by our competitors. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every interaction is an opportunity to create a loyal and happy customer.
- Tech savvy, proficient in Windows and MacOS
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
As a Customer Service and Sales Associate you’ll be responsible for attending to customer needs, while providing innovative solutions. Our associates are the initial face of our team, and determine the in-store experience. Customer Service and Sales associates guide customers to the most suitable choice, suggest premium options, and help with new product setup. Our associates are up to date on the latest news in technology and social media. Success with our firm is measured as a combination of team and individual goals. Our ideal candidates will be both great team players, and team leaders.
- Aid customers by applying critical thinking to troubleshoot routine problems
- Enter customer data and update pre-existing customer accounts
- Drive sales by suggesting compatible products, services, and add-ons
- Provide knowledgeable responses to consumer inquiries
- Become well versed in compliance guidelines
- Open to a flexible work schedule
- Should have 1+ years of retail, customer service or hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- Candidates must be over eighteen years of age and eligible to work in the United States
If you’d like to start a long term career with our team, submit your application today for immediate consideration!
Skilled Construction Laborer
Knowledge of the construction industry/ tools/ equipment is a must:
Tasks may include demo work, clean-up, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have positive attitude
- Must be able to work on feet for extended period of time
- Must have safety first approach years of construction experience
- Need to lift 50 lbs pretty routinely on the job.
- Need to be able to use basic hand tools and power tools
- Need to have basic hand tools-hammer
We offer a competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Weekly pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Health insurance, dental, vision
Compensation: $12 - 18 /hr
Marketing And Sales Internship
SMI is seeking a FULL TIME intern to join our marketing and customer experience team.
What It’s All About:
SMI is a fast growing team of energetic, strategic consultants who create some of the industry’s best branding and consumer outreach campaigns for our clients. Our work spans a variety of forms of PR and advertising — and ranges from marketing to more brand recognition.
What You’ll Do:
As an intern on our team, you’ll be working alongside our Marketing Director and our amazing creative leaders, helping to conceptualize programs for our clients through to advertising, development and implementation. It’s fast paced with a broad range of work and the potential to make significant contributions to our work through your recommendations on how to make our experiences intuitive and usable. You will likely be doing something different from one day to the next. Depending on your interest and experience, you might find yourself doing a mix of marketing, sales, and consumer outreach.
Who Should Apply:
This role is ideal for multi-talented, ambitious self-starter, someone who wants to get a great sense of marketing from the ground up. If you are seriously considering a career in advertising there’s no better place to learn.
- Candidates pursuing a 4 year university degree with an interest in advertising, communications, marketing and related fields.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills; Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ECCO III Enterprises, Inc. is seeking a driven and detail-oriented individual to join our business development sector! The Proposal Coordinator will interface with both the Design-Build and Estimating Departments to support the pursuit of new work for ECCO III. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, and will be highly organized with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent follow-up skills, and a proactive approach to responsibilities.
- Manage, produce and assemble RFP/RFQ proposals, bid books, qualifications packages, PowerPoint decks and other various submissions in a deadline-driven environment
- Develop, prepare, update and revise company information including: resumes, project information sheets, management plans, technical narratives, organizational charts, databases and other graphics
- Maintain electronic files, marketing databases and digital assets
- Manage document control for all Contract documents and addenda
- Maintain, print and distribute bid documents to internal project team as they are released
- Support the Public Involvement Managers for Public Outreach activities on various projects
- Assist Project Estimators by maintaining project contact lists and soliciting subcontractors and material suppliers for price quotations, as needed
- Occasional travel to meetings will be required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) Industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical writing and copy-editing skills
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, Outlook and Photoshop
- Graphic Design experience is a plus
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (Crna)
Currently, CareMount Medical P.C is looking to hire several CRNA's to work full-time at our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center in beautiful, Northern Westchester County. This opportunity requires : no call, no nights, no weekends. We provide excellent compensation, benefits, work /life balance and the opportunity to work with high quality physicians and staff. If you are looking to work for one of New York's most reputable healthcare organizations, apply today!!!.
Position Overview: The C.R.N.A will administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in four general categories:
(1) preanesthetic preparation and evaluation
(2) anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence
(3) postanesthesia care
(4) perianesthetic and clinical support functions.
The CRNA scope of practice includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performing and documenting a preanesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient, including requesting consultations and diagnostic studies; selecting, obtaining, ordering, or administering preanesthetic medications and fluids; and obtaining informed consent for anesthesia.
· Developing and implementing an anesthetic plan.
· Selecting and initiating the planned anesthetic technique that may include general, regional, and local anesthesia and intravenous sedation.
· Selecting, obtaining, or administering the anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, and fluids necessary to manage the anesthetic, to maintain the patient's physiologic homeostasis, and to correct abnormal responses to the anesthesia or surgery.
· Selecting, applying, or inserting appropriate noninvasive and invasive monitoring modalities for collecting and interpreting patient physiological data.
· Managing a patient's airway and pulmonary status using endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy, or extubation.
· Managing emergence and recovery from anesthesia by selecting, obtaining, ordering, or administering medications, fluids, or ventilatory support in order to maintain homeostasis, to provide relief from pain and anesthesia side effects, or to prevent or manage complications.
· Releasing or discharging patients from a post-anesthesia care area, and providing post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care related to anesthesia side effects or complications.
· Ordering, initiating or modifying pain relief therapy, through the utilization of drugs, regional anesthetic techniques, or other accepted pain relief modalities, including labor epidural analgesia.
· Responding to emergency situations by providing airway management, administration of emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
· Additional nurse anesthesia responsibilities which are within the expertise of the individual CRNA.
- Preanesthesia assessment
- Requesting laboratory/diagnostic studies
- Preanesthetic medication
- General anesthesia and adjuvant drugs
- Regional anesthesia techniques
- Upper extremity
- Lower extremity
- Diagnostic and therapeutic nerve blocks
- Local infiltration
- Periocular block
- Sedation techniques
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation management
- Invasive and noninvasive monitoring
- Airway management techniques
- Mechanical ventilation/oxygen therapy
- Fluid, electrolyte, acid-base management
- Blood, blood products, plasma expanders
- Peripheral intravenous/arterial catheter placement
- Central venous catheter placement
- Pulmonary artery catheter placement
- Acute and chronic pain therapy
- Post anesthesia care/discharge
Qualifications and Education:
1. Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of New York, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
2. Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
3. Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification, or recertification:
A) Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurses Anesthetists or its predecessor; or
B) Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
4. Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state.
5. Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
CareMount Medical, P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, providing comprehensive medical care of the highest quality to over 550,000 patients in 43 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties. Founded in 1946 as Mount Kisco Medical Group, CareMount has grown to over 525 physicians and advanced practice professionals representing 40 different medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class organizations including the Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Health System, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. CareMount offers on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites and operates seven urgent-care centers. Our physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications and have been featured in lists including New York Magazine’s “Best Doctors”, Westchester and Hudson Valley Magazine’s “Top Doctors” as well as in Castle Connolly Medical’s “Top Doctors”. For additional information about CareMount Medical and its specialties, please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.
The group has always maintained a firm commitment to each of our patients...to provide high quality medical and surgical care in a warm, friendly setting, and in a caring manner. Each and every member of our professional and support staff is dedicated to this ideal - physicians, nurses, technicians and support personnel.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
You may have seen our signs or heard good things about how we do business, but here is what you really need to know about Keller Williams Realty. We are 100% dedicated to helping you build your real estate business. From providing the best agent training in the industry to having the best real estate business model that guarantees success, Keller Williams is #1 in the world for a reason.
What you can expect from us:
- The best training to help you master your profession and give you the confidence to succeed in all markets. (scripts/dialogues, prospecting techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc.)
- Our proven business model is as simple as A-B-C. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model and be a success.)
- Top notch support from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers and fellow associates. (If you need help, you will get it.)
- The culture where every agent in the entire company is treated as family! (Our philosophy is TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More)
What we ask of you:
- Be a licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Be ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Be ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- Be a team player. We share everything that can help our fellow associates. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow agents, share your ideas, secrets and strategies.)
- Be ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you join the Keller Williams Family!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Sales Leader For Our Showroom | Hot Ecommerce Company
Screw the corporate ladder. This is a real opportunity.
We're looking for a salesman, or woman, who can be a leader in a retail showroom. Do you have experience in contractor sales? Are you a contractor? DIY guy? Experience is great but with the right attitude, aptitude can be trained.
The Tool Nut has grown into a national leader in online contractor sales but we haven't forgotten our roots. We're re-imagining our showroom and we need a leader for our retail sales channel. Strong, enthusiastic, bright and critical thinking guys n gals looking to kick butt in a fast paced, young company that's growing quickly.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!