Yorkville Job Description Sample
Life Pricing Actuary
- Preeminent reinsurance firm, very well established
- Consolidated assets of $50B+
- Recognized by international industry institutions as “Life Reinsurer of the Year”
- More than 2,700 employees, yet they are divided into smaller teams and maintain a small company feel
- Embraces collaboration to work on big problems and develop the best solutions
- Pioneered the use of reinsurance as a financial management tool and remains a leading provider of such solutions around the world
- Very low turnover rate!
- Plenty of opportunities to move internally within the organization
Benefits and Features
- Skill building: this firm encourages personal & professional growth through ongoing training & skills development and mentorship opportunities
- Work/life balance: family-friendly culture and flexible work arrangements
- Career growth: Performance based compensation & competitive benefits package cultivate collaboration and recognize success
- Very strong relocating package available
- Cutting edge and state of the art deals
- Perform pricing, modeling, risk analysis, and structuring activities on new or proposed transactions
- Assess and analyze and document risk exposure in potential transactions
- Work with the marketing staff to determine client needs and objectives
- Assist business development associates by building proof-of-concept models for new opportunities or new reinsurance solutions for our clients
- Update documentation of pricing methodology, parameters, and procedures
- Recommend, implement, and document enhancements to the pricing process
- Set realistic and achievable deadlines for modeling, risk analysis, and other new business development activities
- Drive the design of reinsurance transactions and lead discussions on risk issues with internal and external clients
- Assist risk management personnel with monitoring experience of in-force treaties
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Culture of innovation & excellence
- Learn, grow, and collaborate with exceptional people from around the world
- Join an industry-leading team that finds fresh opportunities and solutions to support a changing industry
- Top 10 City for Millennial Homeowners
- Historic & Iconic city/sites
- Affordable Cost of living
Desired Background Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science or related field
- FSA Certification
- 7+ years of actuarial experience in Life Insurance/Reinsurance
- MAAA/FCIA or other local actuarial organization accreditation
- Advanced quantitative degree or designation
- Reinsurance, M&A, Pricing or ALM experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of life insurance, health insurance, longevity, and/or annuity products
- Highly advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received
- Highly advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers
- Advanced knowledge of key financial reporting, accounting, and solvency regimes, including (but not limited to): US GAAP (including FAS 97, FAS 91, FAS 133, FAS 157, and SOP 03-1), US Statutory, and US tax; IFRS; MCEV / EV / EEV; and Solvency II.
- Advanced PC and technical skills including (but not limited to): spreadsheets (VBA), database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL or equivalent technology), statistical programs, and one or more computing languages (ex: C/C++)
- Strong technical abilities, ease passing through actuarial exam process
- Expertise in AXIS, Prophet and/or MoSes
- Understanding of asset modeling and ALM techniques, including derivatives, and capital markets approaches
The primary purpose of this position is to provide direction and assistance in the completion of daily merchandise and operating tasks and to perform such other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and applicable laws. This position does not involve, hiring, firing, or disciplining associates or recommending any such action. Situations surrounding these issues should be brought to the attention of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager. The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Provide superior customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, handling all customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner, and responding to customer complaints/concerns with a sense of urgency to see to their resolution.
Attend to merchandising of plan-o-grams within seasonal departments, end caps, displays and basic inline departments as directed by the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Manager.
Control inventory by performing proper receiving and stocking including accurate cycle counting, processing merchandise transfers according to procedures, and reporting inventory problems to the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager.
Accountable for store cash and other financial assets, reconciling cash register drawers, preparing deposits, and ordering changes from the bank as directed by the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Manager.
Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates; respond to any unexpected emergencies to ensure the protection of company assets.
Oversee that store inventory is regularly inspected in accordance with the Product Freshness Review Schedule as directed by the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Manager.
Ensure that all outdated product and product with less than 30 days until expiration is removed from the sales floor to be processed through the established returns process.
Manage tasks and supervise store associates in those limited circumstances when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager is unavailable. Supervisory Experience
This position involves managing tasks and supervising store associates in those limited circumstances when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager is unavailable. This position does not involve, hiring, firing, or disciplining associates or recommending any such action, which should be brought to the attention of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager.
- All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Experience / Requirements
In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
Ability to pass drug test.
Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
Ability to work day or evening hours.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree.
Senior Structural Engineer - Flight Operations
We are looking for a motivated Senior Structural Engineer to join our team and continue our rich tradition of modifying and flying test aircraft.
Due to the security requirements for this position, US Citizenship is required.
Description for Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional concept layouts of unique, one-off aircraft modifications. These include cabin modifications to integrate test equipment, as well as structural and outer mold-line modifications to accommodate installation of customer externally mounted test articles.
- Independently lead the mechanical development of component and assembly designs, provide design substantiation, and documentation package for FAA airworthiness approval.
- Support flight test planning and flight test activities with key design limitations and restrictions
- Document new designs by way of 3D-models, 2D-drawings and engineering reports.
- Interact and coordinate with team members of varying disciplines in a professional and efficient manner. Mentor mechanical engineering staff to advance their skill-sets and practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience in the design and analysis of structural components, preferably aircraft structures or aircraft mechanical system or;
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to above
- Proficiency in GD&T stack-up
- Proficient in using 3D-CAD design tools, including FEA
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Customer Service Agent
Description for Customer Service Agent:
- Greet and aid passengers. Provide information on specific airline security and baggage requirements.
- Process boarding pass and ticket sales via computerized system and verify identity of each passenger.
- Accept luggage and charge the correct fee per the air carrier policy. Up-sell first class and charge for assigned seating requests per carrier policy.
- Utilize computerize check in programs and follow air carrier, company, federal and other policy rules as provided.
- Assist passengers with deplaning to include wheelchair and unaccompanied minors.
- Board aircraft and assist any special needs passengers; verify ID and boarding passes per air carrier policy.
- Perform closing flight duties including reconciling cash and credit card transactions and general station close down procedures.
- Maintain a clean and neat check-in area.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a related discipline or;
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to above
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle customer complaints following company and airline policies & procedures
- Ability to operate several computer programs
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, weekdays, overtime, holidays and split-shift as needed
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Fluent in English language
- Must attend a 2 week training in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must have the ability to lift luggage short distances onto baggage belts.
- Physical requirements: vision, hearing, twisting, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, carrying, walking, pushing/pulling, climbing, bending
Guest Experience Specialist (Sales Associate)
If you're both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We're looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives together. When you join us, you'll be part of a great team, working together to achieve sales goals while doing work you truly love.
Provides optimal guest experience services. Assists guests in the proper selection of merchandise in accordance with their identified needs. Demonstrates a high level of interest in the welfare, health, and proper handling of all animals. Performs cashiering duties. Performs related duties in support of the store attaining its assigned sales goal. Ensures merchandise is properly stocked and priced. Adheres to established operational guidelines and store policies and procedures. Evaluates guest inquiries and as needed refers to Guest Experience Leader and/or Leader on Duty.
The incumbent must be able to consistently perform all the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Ensures the health and well-being of live animals by providing the correct care in accordance with the established Petco standards, policies and procedures including the completion of the hourly animal health check and wellness cards.
Interacts professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on company interests.
Provides prompt and courteous service to all Petco guests by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise, and by effectively employing suggestive selling techniques to increase individual sales.
Demonstrates knowledge in nutrition, Pals Rewards membership sign-up, Welcome to the Family and effective suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience for all Omni-channel initiatives, to include but not limited to Instacart, Extended Aisle and Repeat Delivery.
Performs all aspects of point-of-sale service, e.g. cash sales, credit and check sales, returns and exchanges. Performs the daily balance of cash drawer as necessary.
Assists in stocking and facing merchandise according to established standards.
Completes cash register transactions as well as guest carry-out service consisting of merchandise weighing up to but not exceeding 50 pounds per trip. Adheres to loss prevention policies.
Assists in the loading, unloading and stocking of merchandise according to established procedures, in order to ensure that the store is well stocked and that inventory counts are accurate.
Ensures that store animals, birds, reptiles and fish receive the highest quality care, maintained in habits that are clean, safe, and secure, and that all reasonable and required steps are taken to maintain their good health.
Alerts store leaders immediately if any animal, reptile, bird or fish is in need of medical attention or other special care.
Performs routine housekeeping tasks as required to maintain the professional image and appearance of the store, to include sweeping/mopping the floors, dusting, washing the windows, facing the merchandise on the shelves, restroom maintenance, etc.
Assists store leadership in the opening/closing of the store as needed, to include the accurate completion of required paperwork.
Participates in the completion of quarterly and annual physical inventory counts.
Adheres to and promotes established safety procedures and maintenance of clean, safe and healthy environment for store partners, guests and animals.
Performs special projects as assigned.
The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although merchandise receiving, merchandise carry-outs, or stock balancing will require leaving the store briefly. This position requires bending, kneeling, moving merchandise and standing for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pull 2000 lbs utilizing material handling equipment. Improper use of safety equipment and/or not following proper lifting techniques may pose of risk of injury to customers, pets, and store personnel. Follow all safety precautions and procedures.
Education and Experience
Minimum high school diploma (its equivalency i.e. GED) or the equivalent work experience. A qualified applicant will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of mathematics, and above average communication
Seasonal Part Time Sales Associate - 10Hr - Cosmetic Company Store - Niagara Falls,Ny## Niagara Falls
Seasonal Part Time Sales Associate
Cosmetic Company Store
Brand: Estée Lauder
As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our customers.
You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
If you are a dynamic self-starter looking for a progressive career opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
While certification in make -up artistry and/or previous retail make up experience is desirable we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience.
As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-Niagara Falls
Job Type: Seasonal Help
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1816675
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Part-Time Customer Service/Ticket Agent
POSITION TITLE: Part-Time Customer Service/Ticket Agent
This is a part time seasonal position servicing Allegiant. Duties include Customer Service of all commercial and charter services. Assigned tasks are to be carried out in a timely manner, meeting the flight schedule, aircraft servicing requirements and the service quality expectations of the air carrier, flight crew and travel director/tour escort.
Must be physically able to lift, unload and maneuver heavy luggage and or equipment in excess of 50+lbs, as needed. Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays Must have a valid drivers license. Must be able to qualify for all TSA security clearance requirements.
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
Typical Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations and seating arrangements.
Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers.
Ensure FAA, TSA and airport regulations are followed.
Enforce safety/security measures and monitors safety sensitive zones.
Assist Customers who need assistance boarding.
Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy.
Ability to push/pull/lift 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations.
Able to attend required training.
Must react sensitively and in a timely fashion to all customer requests and concerns.
Always greet and acknowledge our customers, say hello when a customer is walking through.
Thank all of our customers upon their departure from our facility.
Other duties as assigned.
Preseason Tax Professional
Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season. H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting tax interviews with clients
Increasing retention of all clients
Offering additional products and services
Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
Growing tax expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment preferred
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
Retail Sales Associate (Guest Service Associate)
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Retail Sales Associate (Guest Service Associate) who is excited to advance their career in retail and will serve as a customer service and product knowledge expert in a dynamic customer-focused retail store.
What makes us different from other retailers?
We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within
Merchandise discounts and referral bonus
Our full-time associates enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) retirement plan
Life insurance and disability plans
Paid holidays, sick/personal days, and vacation time
Retail Sales Associate
- Guest Service Associate
(Sales / Customer Service / Sales Representative/ Retail)
We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate (Guest Service Associate) to be a customer service and product knowledge expert who is committed to building and sustaining a long term relationship with our customers by providing an environment that enhances the buying experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure each customer is welcomed into the store in a warm and genuinely sincere manner.
Help create and maintain a store culture focused on the customer and enhance the buying experience by welcoming customers into the store to ensure an exemplary guest experience.
Positively affect profitability in the areas of customer service, sales, inventory/ expense control and risk management.
Ring sales on registers and maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
Responsible for effective implementation of all visual merchandising standards and operational direction.
Ensure each customer is connected to the brand by engaging him/her in our loyalty program and turning them into DXL Group "fans" by encouraging return visits.
Retail Sales Associate
- Guest Service Associate
(Sales / Customer Service / Sales Representative/ Retail)
High school diploma or equivalent required; college or university degree helpful, but not required
Minimum of 1 year of retail experience
Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience with problem/ complaint resolution
Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.
Retail Sales Associate
- Guest Service Associate
(Sales / Customer Service / Sales Representative/ Retail)
Join DXL Group and be part of the winning team!
Apply now: www.destinationxl.com/careers
Franchised Housekeeping Manager
Job Number 18002XUR
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, New York VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at :
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Canadian Niagara Hotels, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Assist with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Assistant Executive Housekeeper. Supervises all housekeeping employees, has the authority to hire or discharge, plans and assigns work assignments, give training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping personal work assignment and requisition supplies. Take care of the budget and budget controlling for the department.
Duties and Responsibility:
Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed. Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast. Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department.
Recruit and train new employees. Assigns new employees to work with experienced help. Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences.
Responsibility & Authority:
Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
Prepare reports for management information.
Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
Attending and resolving guest complaints.
Verification of supplies consignments.
Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
Approval of the Functional Manual of the
Recommend recruitment of new
Daily inspection of public areas and
Daily briefing of Supervisors/
Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance
Immediately attending to guest requests.
Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies / synergies across the network.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!