Ypsilanti Job Description Sample
Forest Health Medical Center, a 68-bed multi-specialty surgical hospital, is seeking a Nursing Assistant, contingent hours, day and night shifts.
Our Nursing Assistants, (Care Partners) work under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse to provide patient care activities and treatments in a customer-focused manner. This position gives you the opportunity to learn about and care for diverse and interesting patient populations along with the chance to become part of our strong, fun and supportive medical-surgical team. Equal opportunity employer.
•Knowledge of safe lifting technique to load and unload cargo, including heavy, bulky and or cumbersome freight.
•Ability to secure or re-secure cargo by blocking, bracing, using dunnage and other methods.
•Experience operating hand trucks, pallet jacks, to move, load, arrange, rearrange and unload freight.
•Ability to understand and carry out instructions given orally or in writing, including those on manifests and other shipping documents
•Ability to perform work required in a timely manner and maintain adequate production in order to meet service schedules and customer commitments.
•Ability to handle the customers' freight safely and efficiently.
•Must be able to complete tasks efficiently and timely
•Must have demonstrated ability to maintain good attendance
The Villa at Parkridge, a skilled nursing facility within Villa Healthcare, is seeking a full-time MDS Coordinator.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RN) with top notch hospitality skills. The successful candidates will be a hands-on all ‘rounder, self-starter, proactive, able to solve problems, and address all Resident and Family concerns.
To see if you meet the Villa standards for providing Exceptional Care and Passionate Service in an environment of Unexpected Luxury, and are passionate about WOW ing our guests, please don't wait and Apply Today! IIf you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Are you THE ONE who:
- Is customer service orientated
- Has appropriate State credentials
- Previous experience in long-term care
- Has solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Communicates well, on the phone and in person
- Organizes and manages time wisely
- Can multi-task
- Presents a polished, professional image
- Prior MDS experience is a plus
If you can step up and provide our guests their best possible Villa experience, you will be rewarded as follows:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- And a lot more
We look forward to talking to you about your passion for pampering all of our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that Villa provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Ypsilanti,Mi)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Ypsilanti,Mi)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, company driving needed, company driving team, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver route, time at home
Customer Service Representative
Full time employee with periodic mandatory overtime
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service to a variety of printing customers. The CSR does this through attention to detail, high level of organization, accurate order entry, problem solving and providing support to the print shop as a team.
Supports all members of the print shop team
Assist designers and clients on a daily basis
Interacts with outside vendors and suppliers
Obtain necessary information from clients
Takes orders through phone, email and web
Enters printing orders and/or quotes in the computer system
Prioritizes and forms a printing schedule
Assist walk-in clients
Aid clients with copy or fax service
Critical Competencies for Success
Possessing a pleasant and professional phone voice and manner
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Organized self-starter with time management skills
Easily accomplishes multiple tasks and changing priorities
Flexibility and comfort with changing responsibilities
Data entry accuracy
Ability to meet scheduled deadlines
Knowledge of the print industry is mandatory for this position
Because this position is customer driven, and therefore sometimes unpredictable, position requires availability to work some additional hours
Ability to work under stressful conditions (constant phone calls, emails, etc)
We're not just enthusiastic printers of business forms and sales and marketing materials, we're dedicated graphic arts professionals who seek to use our creative skills to improve the results of your printed documents and sales and marketing materials.
Apartment Maintenance Technician
McKinley is looking for a full-time Apartment Maintenance Technician / HVAC Expert to join our team in
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your community you will be responsible for completing work orders to maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and grounds.
- It will be your job to provide fast, friendly, and high quality maintenance service for our residents.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall repair, general cleaning, appliance maintenance and exterior structure maintenance.
- Prepare vacant apartments for our next resident by carefully inspecting, evaluating, and making any necessary repairs.
- Ensure workplace safety through the participation of all applicable safety rules and requirements.
Compensation: $14 - $21/hour based on experience
- Two or more years of related experience and/or training in areas such as plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywall repair, appliance repair, electrical and light carpentry.
- You hold a certification/licensure in HVAC / Universal EPA.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation is required for this position. You will need to drive your own vehicle around the property.
- You are comfortable bringing and using your own set tools at work
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays.
Satellite TV Technicians/Installers Opportunities
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling.
At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!What s in it for you?Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.For more information, please click here.Skills
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:Excellent written and verbal communication skills.High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.Cable industry experience is a plus.
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- We are looking for full time OTR truck drivers who are willing to work hard and be rewarded for it. Michigan Pioneer is based out of Ypsilanti MI. We are looking for qualified drivers who get the job done, and prefer to spend their down town at home intead of on the road. We operate mostly from MI, OH, IN or IL to Arizona for the produce season, which runs from mid October to the 4th of July.
We are looking for drivers with a minimum of 3 OTR experience, they must also have knowledge or experience in working with reefers. You must have a decent driving record and be able to work legally in the U.S. The drivers will be paid on a 1099, which puts 100 percent of your earnings back in your pocket
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!