Ypsilanti Job Description Sample
Forest Health Medical Center , a 68-bed, multi-specialty surgical hospital, is looking for a full-time Scrub Tech .
high school diploma or equivalent, with a one-year certificate in Surgical Technology from a college or technical school. Candidates with general instrument processing are preferred. BCLS certification is required.
Benefits include company health insurance, dental insurance, health savings account, 401k participation, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Equal opportunity employer.
Regional Cdl-A Driver Lease Purchase
RT&T’s Regional drivers get home one a weekly basis and a majority of their freight is in WI, IL, IA, IN, OH, & MI. They will occasionally run into KY, PA, MN, ND, & SD. In our lease plan there is no credit check done, no up front cost, and no balloon payment at the end of the lease. The lease operators’ base pay is 75% of the line haul rate plus 100% of the fuel surcharge. We also pay a 3% load acceptance bonus and 2% bonus if you are willing to touch freight. We can help you achieve your goal of actually owning a truck. At RT&T you will get to know the people in the office and you will be known by your name, not your truck number.
Responsible for drug-alcohol screenings to persons on pre-trial, probation or parole for district, circuit court sentencing and MDOC (Michigan Department of Corrections)
Responsible for clerical duties such as typing, filing and accurate data entry
Answer phones as needed and always maintain professional and courteous phone demeanor / manners
Assist our customers and clients with answers to their questions both in person and on the phone
Must stay updated on the rules and regulations as laid out by the State of Michigan's Licensing organizations
Great exposure for persons wanting actual experience with how the law works within the legal system
Residential Service Technician
McKinley is seeking a Maintenance Technician for one of our apartment communities in Ypsilanti, Michigan. This position is with our Owned Residential division working only at communities we own and operate as important long term assets.
In our business, our customers live with us and trust us to take great care of their homes inside and out. That’s where you come in! As a Maintenance Technician at McKinley, you will be responsible for ensuring our residents have friendly, fast, high quality maintenance service for their homes. You will interact with residents in their homes and throughout the community. This includes anything from emergency plumbing repairs to picking up trash on the grounds.
Compensation: $13-$21 hourly plus benefits and bonus potential
A bit more about what you’re going to do:
Are you what we’re looking for?
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- We are looking for full time OTR truck drivers who are willing to work hard and be rewarded for it. Michigan Pioneer is based out of Ypsilanti MI. We are looking for qualified drivers who get the job done, and prefer to spend their down town at home intead of on the road. We operate mostly from MI, OH, IN or IL to Arizona for the produce season, which runs from mid October to the 4th of July.
We are looking for drivers with a minimum of 3 OTR experience, they must also have knowledge or experience in working with reefers. You must have a decent driving record and be able to work legally in the U.S. The drivers will be paid on a 1099, which puts 100 percent of your earnings back in your pocket
Full Time-Medical Assistant
Busy ENT office looking for immediate full time Medical Assistant, duties include but not limited to:
General duties: rooming patients, taking vitals, documenting medication and medical information into EHR System, assisting with minor in office procedures as needed, cleaning of exam rooms and instruments at the end of each clinic, restocking exam rooms, keeping inventory of supplies.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or PA. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Administers medications including injectables according to approved procedures and provider instructions. Documents administration in patient's chart.
- Collects and packages specimens for lab processing. Performs routine office lab tests, EKGs, X-Rays, and other procedures as ordered. Instructs patients regarding preparation for tests and signing consent forms when necessary.
- Complies with CLIA, OSHA, Joint Commission and other regulatory agency standards. Participates in in-service programs as needed. Follows infection controls and safety policies.
ENT experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Electronic Medical Records experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
· Medical Assistant: 1-2 years
Customer Service Representative
Full time employee with periodic mandatory overtime
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service to a variety of printing customers. The CSR does this through attention to detail, high level of organization, accurate order entry, problem solving and providing support to the print shop as a team.
Supports all members of the print shop team
Assist designers and clients on a daily basis
Interacts with outside vendors and suppliers
Obtain necessary information from clients
Takes orders through phone, email and web
Enters printing orders and/or quotes in the computer system
Prioritizes and forms a printing schedule
Assist walk-in clients
Aid clients with copy or fax service
Critical Competencies for Success
Possessing a pleasant and professional phone voice and manner
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Organized self-starter with time management skills
Easily accomplishes multiple tasks and changing priorities
Flexibility and comfort with changing responsibilities
Data entry accuracy
Ability to meet scheduled deadlines
Knowledge of the print industry is mandatory for this position
Because this position is customer driven, and therefore sometimes unpredictable, position requires availability to work some additional hours
Ability to work under stressful conditions (constant phone calls, emails, etc)
We're not just enthusiastic printers of business forms and sales and marketing materials, we're dedicated graphic arts professionals who seek to use our creative skills to improve the results of your printed documents and sales and marketing materials.
Cdl-A Drivers: PAY Increase With Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGE INCREASE!
plus, $1250 per week Minimum Pay Guarantee,
and $1000 February Sign-on Bonus!
- K&B Transportation is boosting starting wages for drivers, along with increasing the minimum pay guarantee. In addition, all drivers hired in the month of February will receive an additional $1000 Sign-on Bonus! This pay increase is effective for the pay period starting 5/7/18 and includes existing drivers already on the fleet.
Take advantage of the February Sign On Bonus before it is gone.
Call us to pre-qualify over the phone or complete our SHORT APP option below.
New pay package details:
- ➤ Increased Driver Pay.
- Starting wages for OTR company drivers on our Midwest and National Fleets (with 99% on-time hometime percentage!) will increase to $0.50 CPM. This represents more than an 11% increase to our driver compensation package!
- ➤ Increased Minimum Pay Guarantee.
- All new hires will be guaranteed $1250 per week minimum with our 2500 mile per week guarantee. Drivers can earn $65,000 plus in their first year with the company. (Easily out earn the Guarantee)
- ➤ Ways to Earn More.
- Drivers starting in February 2018 will receive an additional $1,000 as a sign on bonus Along with the new pay rate increase, drivers can increase their earnings which include, layover, stop, and detention pay! $1000 Annually in Safety Bonuses! Clean Inspection Bonuses! Plus, $0.03 CPM raises in your first 2 Years!
- ➤ To Qualify.
- To qualify for this opportunity you'll need a Clas A CDL with 6 months experience. No more than three tickets or accidents in the last three year and no DUI's. Call us to learn more and pre-qualify over the phone! To complete the Quick Apply short form application, click the apply link below.
Take advantage of the bonus opportunity by acting now!
Complete the SHORT APP or CALL US now!
Drive K&B. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Drive for the nation's largest for-hire, temperature-controlled carrier in the Midwest.
Restaurant General Manager - Qsr-
Immediate opportunities for Restaurant General Manager with a Fast Growing, National, Fast Casual Brand in Ypsilanti area. Must be passionate about food and service and enjoy working in a structured environment. Looking for professional General Managerwho wants to grow their career with a Great Fast Casual Concept. Great Pay, Benefits and Career Path !
This exciting opportunity offers great training, great compensation & benefits, and much more!
Restaurant General Manager candidates will need 3-5 years of Management Experience in their related role in Fast Casual, Quick Service , Casual Dining or Full Service Restaurants Building and Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service, and helping Drive Profits
If you meet the requirements as a Restaurant General Manager or Restaurant Assistant Manager and have a Passion for the Industry and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide you with a Package that includes the following:
- $50k - $60K Base Salary, Plus Bonus
- Medical/Dental/ Vision insurance/ 401k
- Training and Development
- Paid Vacation and great Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- Growing Company
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Sterile Processing Technician
Sterile Processing Technician
A-Line Staffing is looking for numerous Sterile Processing Technicians to work for a major hospital in the Ypsilanti area. They are accepting Sterile Processing Technicians with certification only. This company is looking to set up interviews immediately. For details and information on this opportunity contact Mike Akers, Staffing Manager at 877-782-3334 Ext. 254 or via email: email@example.com.
- Sterile Processing Technicianwill be responsible for case carts.
- Sterile Processing Technician will be responsible for the distribution of surgical instruments and equipment.
- Sterile Processing Technician will be responsible for the assembling of sterile instruments.
- Must have over 2 years of experience working as a Sterile Processing Technician.
- Must have experience assembling sterile instruments.
- Must have knowledge of sterilization in all fields.
- Must have experience working in a sterile field.
- Must have experience with sterile supplies in the operating room.
Please contact for shift options and availability.
Key Words: Sterile Processing Technician, Sterile, Instruments.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!