Zahl Job Description Sample
Sales Representative Rural Markets
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Hiring Company Drivers!! - Class A CDL
Hiring Company Drivers!!
Earn 28% to start, averages $1,400 to $1,600/week
Progressive pay based on performance evaluations
Complete benefits package after 1 year
Home time is usually weekly, depending on driver location
Equipment is Peterbilt 386 with 680 HP
Must live East of the Rockies and no New England
Must have 5 years of Class A CDL Experience
Minimum 1 year of grain hopper experience
-Good reference checks
Class A CDL Owner Operator - Solo & Team
Clark Transfer is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators for solo and team positions. Solo owner-operators earn $150k-$200k per year; teams earn $200k-$250k per year. The ideal candidate is at least 23-years old and must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Interested? Apply now!
Earn more with teams
Very low turnover rate
All miles paid: loaded, empty, and bobtail
FSC paid on all miles
Paid fuel taxes and cargo/liability insurance
Cash safety bonuses
Minimum age 23
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
Pass physical and drug test
Safe driving history
Felonies must be at least 15-years old
No commercial vehicle DUIs
No personal vehicle DUIs within the past 5 years
About Clark Transfer
We specialize in the time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours. Our clients include the American Ballet Theatre, Blue Man Group, and Wicked.
Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, lp program, own truck driver, own your own, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator, solo driver
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
and certain Test BACH_a33d1a the we product
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Driving Jobs For Cdl-A Teams
Need a Trucking Job? Are You Ready to Drive, But Don't Want to Fill Out Application After Application?
Best Driving Job Puts You in Control of Getting Hired!
The Process is Simple: You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
In Just a Few Minutes, You Will Be On Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers.
Drivers Can Expect Benefits Such As:
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Immediate Positions
401K / Retirement Matching
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Looking & Apply to Get the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, class a truck, company driver needed, company driving, company over the road, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, regional driving, time at home
RN Travel Nurse
Company Driver Cdl-A Driving Job
Poly Trucking is now hiring CDL A-certified company drivers. The ideal candidate must be 21-years old and has at least one year of OTR experience.
Apply now, or call (855) ###-#### to learn more.
Paid by the hub mile: $0.52 per hub mile
Driver safety program
Driver referral program
Cell phone reimbursement
Class A CDL
At least one year of recent OTR experience
21 years or older
Headquartered in Grand Prairie, TX, Poly Trucking is a premier long and short-haul domestic carrier. Our fleet consists of late-model, company owned trucks. Avoid the delays, logistical nightmares, and expenses that plague third-party services.
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving team, company truck, dedicated truck, regional driving, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker truck driving
We Need Company Drivers (Cdl-A Only)
Now Hiring Company Drivers. Let Trucking Companies compete for you!
Get the right Trucking Job for You.
In just a few minutes, you will be on your way to choosing the best trucking job offer from the best carriers.
Class A CDL Solo & Team Owner Operator Positions
Atlas Van Lines is now hiring solo and team owner operators.The ideal candidate owns a late model tractor (12 years or newer) and has a valid Class-A CDL certification.
Average Pay: Commercial Truckload / No-Touch Freight - $1.34 per mile
Average pay (based on past 12 months)
Commercial Truckload / No-Touch Freight - $1.36 per mile
$3,000 sign on bonus for Commercial Truckload Division
Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
Discounted fuel program
Fuel-saving light loads
Flexible home time
Paid permits and cargo liability insurance
Free Blue Beacon truck washes
Direct deposit settlements (weekly)
ComData fuel card (no hidden company charges)
National tire discounts
Bobtail insurance is included in contract
Cell phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month
Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
National Tire Account
No cost year-round rider program (18 years or older)
Open pet policy
Base Plate O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
10 years old or newer tractor
Center Pin on 7-way "Pigtail Plug" must be hot at all times on your tractor.
Will be using electronic logs and Qualcomm
Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience
No DUIs in past 2 years
No felonies or incarcerations in the past 7 years
About Atlas Van Lines
Atlas is comprised of a family of companies headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. Atlas provides comprehensive, global services for people and businesses that go new places. More than 430, independent Atlas Agencies across the U.S. and Canada, plus authorized partners in 140 countries, work in concert to bring reliable, worry-free service to customers every day.
Interested? Apply now!
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, company driver team, company driving needed, company driving team, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!