Zebulon Job Description Sample
Regional Company Drivers - Home Weekly
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
$1,000 Referral Bonus (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program -- Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
DON'T LOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER
3 Years At Current Employer = 3 Years At Cowan
When you switch to Cowan, you won't lose a single year of driving experience earned from your previous employer. After 6 months of driving for Cowan, we will award you the same status you earned at your last company.
For example, if you have been driving for your current employer for 3 years, once you've been with Cowan for 6 months you'll be treated like you've been driving at Cowan for 3 years and 6 months.
That means higher pay, extended vacation days, and more!
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
Hiring Regional Drivers Near:
- Beckley, WV
- Charleston, WV
- Kingsport, TN
- Lynchburg, VA
- Madison Heights, VA
- Riverville, VA
- Wilson, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
We are seeking a Lead Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Zebulon,Nc)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In North Carolina (Zebulon,Nc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Home Health Occupational Therapist - Sponsorship Available (Zebulon,Nc
Kare Partners is currently interviewing for 2 Occupational Therapists to work in a Home Health setting based in Raleigh and providing coverage for the one of following territories:
- Lee/Southern Wake and Harnett counties
- Franklin/Granville/Vance counties
The Occupational Therapist will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. These treatments will be performed in the patient's home. The ideal candidate's priority should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides skilled occupational therapy services in the patient's home in accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modified care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions. Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Current NC license or eligible for NC licensure.
- Current CPR Certification.
ABOUT KARE PARTNERS
Kare Partners places Physical and Occupational Therapists with national and regional home health companies for a minimum of one year and up to three years. Many of our therapists have been with us for over five years. We maintain employee loyalty by offering outstanding management, competitive compensation, and the best benefits in the industry.
COMPENSATION: Very competitive pay based on experience and relocation bonus available!
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off with the ability to roll a week into the next year.
- One additional day of PTO and a $800 stipend for CEU's.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and 401K participation.
- Flexible Healthcare Spending Account.
- Many additional benefits.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. KARE PARTNERS SPONSORS WORK VISAS FOR QUALIFYING APPLICANTS (H-1B/GREEN CARD).
Job Type: Full-time
- occupational therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- NC OT license
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Zebulon,Nc
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (866) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, tanker truck, time at home
Advanced Plastiform Inc (API) has a position available for a Maintenance Supervisor.
Overall objective of this position:
Tomaintain the day to day operations of the manufacturing facilities by repairing and maintaining various machines and equipment as well as the building structure itself. Assists in building and repairing various tooling projects related to engineering and production. Assigns and oversees the activities of the maintenance team. This is very much a "hands on" position. The Supervisor is leading by example, and working with the maintenance technicians in a collaborative working environment.
Essential Duties and
- Assures compliance with company safety policies and procedures and with federal, state and local codes, regulations and requirements
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, production machines and equipment using various tools, such as, hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Complete tasks in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, blue prints and manufacturers specifications
- Assigns and supervises the activities of the Maintenance Technicians
- Observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of problems and trouble
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools; replaces defective parts
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments
- Assists the Engineering Manager in scheduling work and determining the needs for the Maintenance Department
- Tests various machines and equipment to test their performance
- Lubricates and cleans machinery and parts
- Sets up and operates drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make repair parts
- Initiates purchase orders for parts and machines
- Schedules preventative maintenance program
- Completes maintenance request forms
- Completes performance reviews and disciplinary actions when necessary
- Monitors any work done by outside contractors
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Leads by example and motivates people so as to create a challenging, empowering and collaborative working environment
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Very good sense of problem solving
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple to complicated work instructions and blue prints
- Must possess the ability to easily move from task to task (“switch gears”)
Education and Work Experience:
- High school diploma. GED or equivalent
- Advanced studies in mechanical or technical operations is beneficial
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
- 3-5 years of previous experience working with industrial equipment and machinery, plumbing, electrical, heating, a/c systems
With in-depth expertise in materials, tooling and molding technologies, API supports customers with superior engineering and manufacturing services, and works closely with the customer's engineering teams to develop plastic components optimized for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
SQL Server DBA
This job is for a senior level SQL Server DBA providing operational database management tasks for select customers. The DBA will be self-sufficient in terms of their abilities to exceed customer expectations while being part of a team to lend support and assistance when needed.
Database support will include day to day duties for proper database maintenance along with proactive measures to maximize the database availability and performance.
This job will provide the flexibility to work from a home office a majority of the time with occasional visits to customer locations.
Job includes aspects of 24x7 support in conjunction with other team members.
Minimum of 5 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA in SQL server 2005 or above
Excellent understanding of SQL with experience with performance monitoring, analysis and tuning of relational databases. This includes use of tSQL, profiler, tuning advisor, indexes, statistics, query plan analysis.
-creating triggers, stored procedures, and complex join statements
-migrating data to/from other data sources using DTS/SSIS and deploying/maintaining packages/jobs.
-engineering DR/BC and backup solutions including full, differential, transactional backup, backup mirroring and automated maintenance jobs with alerting
Database Administration for SQL Server installations including capacity planning, installing, upgrading, configuration and patching and all functions to provide high availability, high performance and high security
Implement and support of housekeeping procedures such as backups, integrity checking
Production and maintenance of high quality documentation
Providing overnight and off-hours support as part of a support team
Experience with setup and support database clustering, mirroring, replication and log shipping in windows 2003/2008 enterprise environment.
Knowledge in table partitioning and archiving mechanisms
Ability to function well in a virtual team working independent while managing time and priorities in a 24 X 7 DBA remote support environment.
Must possess strong interpersonal skills. Previous consulting experience is a plus.
Must be eligible to work in the United States
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Additionally, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Main Street DBAS builds strong customer relationships and our DBAs become extensions of our customers staff.
Main Street DBAS benefits include major medical, dental, 401K and a bonus program.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!