Zellwood Job Description Sample
Business Unit: Repair & Maintenance
Locations: Orlando/Zellwood Location
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Work Schedule: Generally, Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm, with on call requirements
Travel Time %: Generally None
FLSA Status: FLSA Exempt
To plan, organize and direct the daily activities of the maintenance team efforts with a hands on approach and in a safe and efficient manner so that we can promote the production of the highest quality product at optimum cost and with a minimum of down time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the work functions.
Essential Duties and
- Directly supervise maintenance activities, including scheduling, performance reviews, company policy enforcement, and a strong focus on climate control equipment, safety and accident prevention, preventive/predictive maintenance program monitoring and daily corrective maintenance.
- Must be able to assist in the daily maintenance activities as needed either by phone or to work on short notice and troubleshoot at the farm.
- Confer with Maintenance Manager on project planning and corrective maintenance priorities.
- Generate reports and assist with budget planning.
- Maintain maintenance shop, welding shop, and Rolling Stock areas in a clean and organized condition.
- Observe and practice safety and housekeeping procedures at all times. Attend and/or conduct Safety Meetings.
- Perform all requirements of sanitation, GMP/HACCP standards, including hairnet where required and personal hygiene policies.
Secondary Duties and
- Confer with maintenance manager on training and development of maintenance team personnel.
- Confer with maintenance manager on maintenance team personnel needs such as: manning, personal protective equipment and tools.
- Salaried and Hourly Employees
- Responsible for monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance.
- Observes and practices safety and housekeeping procedures at all times.
- Planning and Organizing – Engages in short and long-term planning, sets priorities to optimize time usage, adheres to schedules and plans.
- Creativity and Innovation – Initiates conceptual ideas with practical applications, develops creative strategies and opportunities, creative thinking and problem solving, promotes a creative climate.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Solves problems, considers relevant alternatives before making decisions, displays intuitive judgment, shows timeliness and conviction in making recommendations and decisions.
- Teamwork and Relationship-Building Skills – Assists team members in accomplishing their objectives by helping things go right, establishes effective working relationships, and promotes team efforts.
- Adaptability and Change Management Skills – Ability to change to fit changed circumstances. Has the skill to multi- task and juggle competing priorities.
- Develops Subordinates or Self – Helps subordinates learn and grow, maintains current knowledge in the field.
- Communication and Cooperation – Effectively communicates upward, downward and laterally. Prevents unproductive responses, improves the effectiveness of communications and interactions with others.
- Accountability and Productivity – Holds themselves accountable to team members, accepts responsibility for their own decisions, sustains peak performance and solves problems that impede productivity.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must have at least 5 years combined experience as mechanic and foreperson / supervisor and must possess very good organizational and personnel skills and must be willing to attend supervisory employee relationship training and improve annually in this area.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of 2 years of college or trade school specializing in the industrial, mechanical or electrical field of study or 5 years of supervisory/foreperson experience in a maintenance capacity.
- 2 years direct supervision experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills for effective communications with growing, harvesting, and packing personnel.
- Computer skills.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
CDL Truck Driver
Orlando Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology (1) New Grads
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (ANP, ACNP or FNP)– Zellwood, Florida - Convenient to Orlando (New or Recent Grads with Cardiology Experience Encouraged to Apply)
We are seeking a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner to join a well-respected Cardiology Practice in Zellwood, Florida. The Provider would be working standard clinic hours 8:30 am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday with some in-patient management responsibilities at several facilities in the area. Excellent collaborating Cardiologist that enjoys training and mentoring new and recent graduates that have an interest and passion in cardiology. The Provider would work with two other APRNs and manage patients with acute and chronic cardiology disorders including; CHF, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, arrhythmia, and aneurysm. The provider would see patients in the office and assist the cardiologist with procedures including coronary angiography and cardiac electrophysiology. The provider would receive competitive compensation package of $85,000-$120,000+ incentives (depending upon experience), benefits, malpractice insurance coverage and CME allowance. Excellent opportunity convenient to the Orlando area.
Dedicated CDL A OTR Truck Driver
On Roads You Know!
Dedicated routes are ideal for getting
you home when you need it.
The Dedicated Difference
We're all about family. And we want you to spend time with yours so we do our best to get you plenty of home time.
Our consistent routes mean you'll feel at home on roads you know.
Ask about our self-financed, no money down Lease Purchase program!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time.
We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We offer VIP Orientation for all drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
COMPANY DRIVERS AND OWNER-OPERATORS ARE BOTH MORE THAN WELCOME TO APPLY.
The Benefits Of Driving With Koch:
$7,000 Sign On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
Friends are priceless. But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch!
Pay Every Week
Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday.
Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs.
That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning.
APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along! Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12+ years of age.
Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents! Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance
We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down.
Paid VIP Orientation
Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money – VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel and receive $200 cash when you arrive. At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career.
When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
You're on social media and so are we! Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook (@KochTrucking) and Twitter (@KochTrucking).
Four Divisions Strong
We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls - OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like. There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch.
40th Anniversary: 2018
Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party!
Special Olympics Truck Convoy
Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Your Health & Wellness
Matters at Koch
401(k) - Company Match
Paid Disability Insurance:
Long- & Short-Term
- Paid Vacation
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Individual must be proficient in 7 of the general skill sets and prove to be commendable in at least 3 of those skill sets in at least 7 of the general skill sets.
- Complete work orders as assigned, complete job tickets including start time, work order numbers, account numbers, and equipment numbers; give description of work performed on work order; request parts from storeroom and give clerk appropriate work order number; replace or repair parts as needed to keep equipment safe and operating.
- Individual must show a strong aptitude in industrial electrical troubleshooting skills and repair.
- Must perform work with minimum or no supervision.
- Communicate and demonstrate ability to outline problem area and potential solutions.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally good attitude and is willing to do more than is required.
- Must be knowledgeable concerning plant operations to insure continued operation of specified production equipment.
- Have and maintain an excellent safety and housekeeping record.
- Observe and practice safety rules at all times. Safety shoes are required. Must attend biweekly safety meetings.
- Perform all requirements of sanitation, GMP/HACCP standards including hairnets, bear nets, and personal hygiene policies.
- Must be self-motivated, strong in leadership skills, able to read, write and comprehend directives and gives directives in an understandable manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to set a good example by working with others and be able to schedule a series of tasks for himself.
- Must possess good documentation skills for reports and data collection.
- Communicate well with all personnel and give feedback to the department.
- No real supervisory responsibilities but, Individual must be self-motivated, able to read, write, and comprehend directives and give directives in an understandable manner.
- Must possess good documentation skills for reports and data collection.
- Communicate well with area personnel and give feedback to the department.
- Individual must show a strong aptitude in industrial electrical troubleshooting skills and repair. PLI/O experience is a must.
- Individual must be proficient in at least 7 of the general skill sets and grade out as commendable or higher in at least 2 of those. in at least 8 of the general skill sets.
- Must be trained and certified in forklift operation or able to obtain certification. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be trained in LOTO and other safety training as required for safe performance of job duties.
- Formal technical training or three-year minimum work experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting. Satisfy the requirements
- of a Class 4 Mechanic for not less than one year or past experience to meet the minimum requirements of this position.
- High school graduate, GED, or 2 years qualifying work related experience.
- Verbal and written English skills are required for safety, equipment maintenance, and recording of information.
- This position has an indefinite number of hours as a part of the work schedule. It has no minimum/maximum number of hours/week.
- It also does NOT have a predetermined set of days off. Days off may be any day from Sunday to Saturday; they may not necessarily be consecutive.
- For those positions that are TEMPORARY, there are with no benefits except for the legally mandated benefits.
- For internal applicants the employee's prior conduct, safety and attendance record are all among the factors that are taken
- into consideration in addition to their work experience and skills. An applicant's supervisor may be contacted to verify performance, skills, and attendance. If an employee is selected for a posted opening, he or she should be transferred within two weeks from the time the selection is made except extenuating circumstances.
- Minimum requirements in attendance must be met in order to be considered.
salary:$8.25 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, February 7, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
If interested please come to our weekly job fairs on Tuesday's from 9:00am-11:00 am or Thursday's from 1:00pm-3:00pm at 745 Orienta Ave. #1181 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 or email resume to email@example.com Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!