Zellwood Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Orlando Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Commercial Construction Superintendent
· Provides overall direction for construction projects. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with the owners, architects, subcontractors, along with the internal company team throughout the project lifecycle; with all relationships in excellent standing upon project completion.
· Accomplishes the construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculates resources required; establishes standards and protocols; allocates resources; schedules and coordinates team and sub-contractors; evaluates milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolves design problems; evaluates and implements change orders.
· Monitors construction schedule, identifies and solves problems, and reports any issues.
· Directs field team to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
· Identifies and reports material and scheduling needs throughout the construction process to the Project Manager.
· Documents job site details and reports on progress daily.
· Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtains approvals/finals.
· Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems and identifies construction management system improvements.
· Coordinating and managing inspections by local government, AHCA and state agencies.
· Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implements corrective actions; provides non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
· Promote job site safety, encourages and enforces safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing codes and regulations.
· Enhances the company’s reputation by being responsive and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To be a strong fit for our Commercial Construction Superintendent position, you will need:
· Proven track record successfully managing and completing large complex commercial projects.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience commercial construction experience as a lead superintendent.
· Proven experience managing healthcare and other commercial projects up to $10M; with experience in and understanding of Florida ACHA requirements a strong plus.
· Strong scheduling, quality, safety and field management experience.
· Ability to lead and assess trade performance on the job.
· Knowledge of all facets of ground up building construction.
· In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and company operations specifically construction specifications, building materials, methods and procedures.
· Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency.
· Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution and team building skills.
· Familiarity with OSHA regulations and work-site safety.
· Extensive knowledge of various construction methods, equipment, tools and materials.
If you are a seasoned Commercial Construction Superintendent with proven success working at the senior level and a passion for professionalism, quality and high integrity, this is your opportunity to join a top-tier construction company and lead a variety of complex projects across Central Florida.
Driver - Class A
Class A Driver needed for our Zellwood, FL. location. Home every night
Valid class A license with clean MVR record
Positive attitude and Excellent Customer Service Skills
Make Deliveries and pick ups. Loads and Unloads containers
Maintains required paperwork according to company policy, as well as Federal and State regulations
Ability to lift up to 60 lbs, work in unprotected weather elements.
Industrial Containers Services, is the largest provider of reusable container solutions in North America. ICS is well-positioned to service local, regional and national customers alike, and strives to be the supplier of a choice for high quality, environmentally responsible container solution. The Company offers the most complete container management systems available including reconditioning, manufacturing, distribution, used container collection and recycling services for all major industrial packaging types.
*ICS is a Drug Free Workplace .
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Orlando, FL
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Call Jose 321-284-5224 (between 7am-5pm only)
EMAIL RESUMES AT OUR WEBSITE = WWW.DOWN2EARTHINC.COM
Requirements/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
-Irrigation repair and maintenance for large scale commercial and residential properties.
-*MUST HAVE 2-WIRE EXPERIENCE*
-Valid Florida Driver's License
-Good maintenance of equipment
-Follow company guidelines and safety guidelines
*RATE OF PAY AND BENEFITS ARE PENDING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE*
Down To Earth's goal for all three divisions is to approach it with the same business strategy and principles that have made the company a success since 1989: surround yourself with personnel that care and offer a service and product that demonstrate that to the client. DTE strives to build long term relationships with its clients by exemplifying our value through our work performance.
On staff, we have a state licensed General contractor, a state licensed Irrigation contractor, a GCSAA Class A Member Golf Director, state certified fertilizer and pest control operators, irrigation designers/installers and Class A PGA Professionals. Our expert staff shares innovative ideas that allow any issue to be addressed proactively and with total confidence. Our portfolio book has a complete list of our certifications & licenses.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to the opportunity of working with you in the future.
Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA or HHA needed for a client in Tangerine, FL near the Mt. Dora area.
Shifts: Monday through Sunday 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Weekend availability is a plus.
- 1 year CNA / HHA experience
- Current CPR card
- Current Physical Exam
- HIV/AIDS and Alzheimer/Dementia training certificates
- CNA license or HHA schooling certificate
- AHCA background (level 2 fingerprint check completed)
- Auto insurance
- Long term opportunities
- Direct Deposit available
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Shifts available with other clients throughout Orange, Seminole & Brevard Counties
321-888-3003 (M-F / 9am-5pm)
Bilingual Patient Account Representative
Patient Account Representative
- Responsible for managing and maintaining patient accounts.
- Take incoming calls and make outbound patient calls
- Bill insurance and complete insurance forms
- Take and report payment information
- Monitor and maintain units to standards set by management
- Communicate and educate patients regarding their accounts in a professional and ethical manner
- Setup payment arrangements with patients
- Update demographic information on accounts
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned periodically by management
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and phone etiquette skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Maintain good appearance and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paces environment and maintain workflow standards
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED or relevant experience that is equivalent
- 1 to 2 yrs of Medical office experience is a plus
- Ability to Speak Spanish
- Growing Office
- 8 hours per day
- A nationwide company. Shift timing varies to handle EST, CST and PST time zone patients.
- Electronic Medical Records training (EMR) will be given in various leading EMR systems.
Established in 2000, we have over a 14 years of experience in the rough and tumble of the healthcare industry! Headquartered in California BillingParadise has footprints all across the United States. We offer specialty and practice specific medical billing solutions.
Tools, technology and expertise that ensure automation, profitability and compliance !
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!