Zionsville Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
CDL A Regional Company Drivers - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Student Drivers
Company Driver Opportunities Available$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
Company Driver Opportunities Available:
$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
$450 quarterly safety bonuses
95% of drivers are home weekly or more
80% of drivers are on dedicated routes
Finishing Program for Student Drivers
24/7 breakdown and operations support
Free truck-to-truck calls
Passenger rider program
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
Anytime Fitness discounts
First year of GPS mapping provided
XM Satellite service provided
Tuition reimbursement (student drivers)
$60,091 average yearly pay, plus bonuses
Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Basic Retirement Options
$1000 Minimum Weekly Pay - for Open Board Drivers
$15 per hour detention pay
Reimbursement for Hazmat endorsement plus round-trip mileage
Student Driver Finishing Program
$600/week pay when in training
$1,000/wk minimum eligible right after training
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/favorable CSA score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Independent Contractors allow our company to continue to grow by providing needed power to meet our customer's needs that our company could not do alone.
$2,000 Escrow Funded by Crum
Settlements are Paid Weekly
100% Pass Through of Fuel Surcharge
Average IC Earnings- $1.10/mile ALL MILES + $.40 Fuel Surcharge= $1.50 TOTAL ALL MILES
No Cost Financing for Truck Base Plates
Toll Pass Modules Provided
Layover & Detention Pay
Discounted Maintenance Service Available
Fuel Discounts & Fuel Efficient Smartway Certified Trailers
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must have a CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/Favorable CSA Score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Crum Trucking is a transportation company with a modern logistics focus. Our company is family owned, built on honesty, and trust through our employees to our customers. We provide each driver with the training and support needed to grow professionally and personally.
Great opportunity to join a growing company!
Marten Transport LTD, a leading refrigerated carrier,is currently hiring Diesel Mechanics for one of our dedicated locations. Looking for a Tractor Technician/Diesel Mechanic in Zionsville, IN . Advanced and entry level positions available. Competitive pay package based on experience.
Great benefits offered including UMR medical, Delta Dental and 401K (starting at 90 days!).
Apply online at www.marten.com
We are looking for experienced Diesel Mechanics to maintain/repair our fleet of trucks/trailers. Your primary responsibility will be to furnish quality major and minor in-house repairs to the Tractor/Trailer fleet in a timely and efficient manner.
Construction Barricade/Graphic Installers
Boston Barricade has opportunities for construction barricade installers and/or graphic installers to join our growing team! Hours for this position include nights and overnight work. Schedules can vary from week to week. Starting pay range is $14.00/hour - $17.00/hour.
Experience in one or more of the following fields is helpful: vinyl graphic installation, vehicle wraps, sign installation, window installation, glazing, wallpaper hanging, solar film installation, or construction labor; preferably framing or drywall or modular furniture installation.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Installation of modular storefront construction barricades and graphic murals at various locations throughout surrounding area.
• Installation of large format graphics
Job Requirements Include:
• Working with various power tools, including circular saws and drills.
• Physical ability to climb ladders and work at elevations of up to 16 feet and the ability to work at elevations up to 35 feet on appropriate lift equipment.
• Physical ability to frequently lift and carry up to 80 pounds and occasionally up to 110 pounds.
• Valid driver's license with good driving record is necessary.
• 2+ years construction or carpentry related experience.
• 2+ years SAV graphic installations.
• Is a natural leader as well as career-oriented with the desire to advance.
• Has a high attention to detail.
• Is dedicated and has a high level of integrity.
• Availability to work overnights on a daily basis and work overtime as needed.
• Available for occasional multi-day travel is helpful.
• All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test.
Candidates are subject to background check, drug screening, and driving record search.
We are the nation's leader in retail barricade and graphic installation services, with 18 locations nationwide, we service all major markets and are expanding locally. Our Company has immediate growth opportunities in lead and management training positions for dedicated, hardworking people who have the ability to think outside the box while performing installations with little to no supervision.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer extensive perks:
• Two weeks paid vacation with additional sick time
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Paid Holiday time
We provide in depth training, tools, safety equipment plus new fleet vehicles for transportation of materials and tools to and from the job site.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Production Line Operator
Full-Time Production Line Operator – Food Manufacturing Facility:
The N.K. Hurst Company, a family owned and operated business, is looking for an experienced production line operator. You will be responsible for the operation, start-up, clean up, and shutdown of HFFS and/or VFFS packaging equipment, keeping the machine stocked with raw materials, continuously monitoring for product quality, accurate and timely data collection, hand stacking of production output, operation of forklift and hand truck, sanitation, and whatever else is necessary to keep the line(s) producing in a safe and effective manner. Plus other duties as assigned through warehouse and production areas.
We expect our team members to keep a clean and safe working environment, communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers, and follow our good manufacturing practices, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proven working experience with HFFS and/or VFFS packaging equipment or demonstrated strong mechanical aptitude with good diagnostic skills
- Ability and willingness to follow and enforce GMP’s and SOP’s
- Must have ability to operate two lines and multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Work on own without direct supervision with a willingness to make decisions, act upon them and accept accountability.
- Ability to understand, follow, and provide detailed oral and written work instructions in English. (bi-lingual in Spanish a plus)
- Basic safety knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Flexibility and willingness to rotate lines and jobs within the production areas and warehouse
- Routine handling and lifting of 50#’s
- Reliable transportation.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 7:00AM to 3:30PM plus seasonal overtime (mandatory)
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting pay at $13.00 with potential for growth based on experience and job performance
- Group Health Insurance after 90 days
- Profit Sharing and 401K after 1 year
Also see www.nkhurst.com/jobs.html
The N.K. Hurst Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The N.K. Hurst Company was established as a family business in 1938, beginning a long history in the food business with the trading and distribution of sugar. Since 1948, the Hurst name is recognized in the industry as being a first quality packager of edible dry beans. The Company is still proudly owned and operated by the second, third, and fourth generation Hurst families.
Learn more about us at www.nkhurst.com and www.hurstbeans.com.
Marketing And Advertising Sales Representative
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Business to Business Marketing and Advertising Sales to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially .
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially . American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentive contests ($50,000-$60,000 first year expected earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition , incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
No sales experience required, although retail, serving, and bartending, is a plus. If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!Hear how some of our 350 employees feel:http://ampcareervideo.com
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!