Zionsville Job Description Sample
Great opportunity to join a growing company!
Marten Transport LTD, a leading refrigerated carrier,is currently hiring Diesel Mechanics for one of our dedicated locations. Looking for a Tractor Technician/Diesel Mechanic in Zionsville, IN . Advanced and entry level positions available. Competitive pay package based on experience.
Great benefits offered including UMR medical, Delta Dental and 401K (starting at 90 days!).
Apply online at www.marten.com
We are looking for experienced Diesel Mechanics to maintain/repair our fleet of trucks/trailers. Your primary responsibility will be to furnish quality major and minor in-house repairs to the Tractor/Trailer fleet in a timely and efficient manner.
Insurance Account Representative
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As a Licensed Insurance Agent you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty insurance license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health insurance license (must be able to obtain)
THE PROJECT COORDINATOR (PC) IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A RANGE OF DUTIES RELATED TO THE COMPLETE COORDINATION OF ALL FIELD JOBS. COORDINATE PROJECT CONSTRUCTION THROUGH COMMUNICATION WITH CONTRACTORS, MALLS, TENANTS AND GENERAL MANAGERS WHILE PROVIDING SUPPORT DUTIES AS NEEDED. THE PC WILL WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE GENERAL MANAGER AS A TEAM TO VET PLANS, OBTAIN SITE SURVEYS AND ENGINEER A WELL THOUGHT OUT BARRICADE INSTALLATION AND LOGISTICAL DEPLOYMENT PLAN.
- PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE BY ANSWERING GENERAL INQUIRIES VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL AND/OR IN PERSON IN A TIMELY AND COURTEOUS MANNER, REDUCE CLIENT CONCERNS BY BEING A PROACTIVE PROBLEM SOLVER AND FACILITATOR
- MAINTAIN ACCURATE AND COMPLETE RECORDS USING COMPUTER FILING SYSTEMS AND PROGRAMS SUCH AS OUTLOOK, APPWRIGHT, NETSUITE AND QUICKBOOKS TO ALIGN WITH LINEAR WORK FLOW
- GENERATE SALES WITH MALLS, CONTRACTOR AND RETAILERS AS WELL AS CULTIVATING AND BUILDING NEW RELATIONSHIPS
- UTILIZE THE DEVELOPED RELATIONSHIPS TO LEVERAGE NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AND A STRONG WORKING RELATIONSHIP TO OVERCOME OBJECTION AND SCHEDULING CONFLICTS.
- ENSURE TIMELY AND SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF SOLUTIONS AND PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER NEEDS AND OBJECTIVES
- ESTIMATE EACH PROJECT FOR CLIENTS WITHIN ASSIGNED CENTER OF PROFITABILITY TO ALIGN WITH COMPANY MARGIN STRUCTURE
- PRODUCE WORK ORDERS FOR ALL JOBS
- UPLOADING PHOTOS, DRAWINGS AND DOCUMENTS TO ONLINE JOB CALENDAR
- COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE WITH GENERAL MANAGER TO ASSIST WITH SCHEDULING BARRICADE AND GRAPHIC INSTALLATION AND OTHER LOGISTICAL OPERATIONAL NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
- MAINTAIN DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS WITH SERVICE CENTER STAFF FOR ALL JOBS ON CALENDAR SUCH AS INVENTORY, SUPPLIES AND LABOR TO COMPLETE JOB
- PERFORM SEMI-SKILLED TASK IN CONNECTION WITH INSTALLATION , TEARDOWN AND MODIFICATIONS OF BARRICADES AND GRAPHICS AS NEEDED TO SUPPORT SERVICE CENTER STAFF
- COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE WITH ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT REQUEST TO REVIEW CONTRACTS, COI'S, INVOICES AND ISSUE PURCHASE ORDERS AND LIEN WAIVERS, CONFIRM ALL PRE-PAYMENTS AND PAYMENTS FOR TEARDOWN HAVE BEEN RECEIVED
- ALL ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES TO SUPPORT THE SERVICE CENTER AS NEEDED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GENERAL MANAGER
- PROTECT AND SECURE ALL COMPANY ASSETS ON A DAILY BASIS
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED WITH STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL WITH ABILITY TO MANAGE MULTIPLE PROJECTS AT THE TIME WITH URGENT DEADLINES AND FLEXIBLE PRIORITIES
- PERFORM TELEPHONE DUTIES WHICH REQUIRE ANSWERING TELEPHONES, MESSAGES, FORWARDING CALLS AND ASSISTING CALLER WITH QUESTIONS
- EXCELLENT TIME MANAGEMENT AND PROBLEM SOLUTION SKILLS
- ABILITY TO READ CONSTRUCTION BLUEPRINTS AND STORE ELEVATION DRAWINGS
- ABILITY TO OPERATE CURRENT SOFTWARE PROGRAMS WITH PROFICIENCIES IN MICROSOFT OFFICE PRODUCTS, NETSUITE.
- ABILITY TO TAKE INSTRUCTION AND USE PRE-ESTABLISHED GUIDELINES TO PERFORMS FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE AND JUDGEMENT TO ACCOMPLISH COMPLETION OF JOB
- DEGREE IN BUSINESS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT OR BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY OR SIMILAR 5 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE AND ABILITY TO ADAPT TO AN EVER CHANGING AND FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
CDL A Owner Operators
Company DriversTop reasons to join our team:2000-3000 miles per week (more miles available)
Excellent Benefit Package (Health, Life, 401K, Vacation & Holiday Pay)
Weekly Safety Bonus
Monthly Mileage Bonus
Semi-Annual Safety Bonus
New Equipment w/Qualcomm Communication units & 24 hour dispatch
Extra Stop Pay, Layover Pay and Detention Pay after 2 hours
Saturday & Sunday delivery bonus pay
No touch freight
Paid weekly – Direct Deposit
Weekly Log Bonus Program
Violation Free Inspection Bonus Program
Sign-on Bonus and Referral Bonus Program
Our Drivers pick their home time
Owner OperatorsTop reasons to join our team:Fuel Card Program
2000-3000 miles per week (more miles available)
Paid Weekly / Direct Deposit
Qualcomm Communication System units & 24 hour dispatch
Extra Stop Pay, Detention Pay and Layover Pay
No touch freight
Must be 23 years of age
Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
No major violations within the past 3 years
Must meet U.S. D.O.T. regulations for physical - by our Physician
Must pass Drug Screening
Would like 1 year or more verifiable OTR experience
Road Test by a qualified Holiday Express Corporation employee
Business Development Representative (Real Estate)
A Business Development Representative (Real Estate) is commonly referred to as a real estate agent. Business Development Representatives assist their customers through every facet of the process of buying and selling real estate. A real estate transaction is overwhelming and stressful for many people, so clients depend on Business Development Representatives to help them with things like pricing their home, marketing it well, mediating during negotiations and creating a sales contract. Business Development Representatives must be customer-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work with clients to get their property ready for listing and help them stage it and price it competitively
- Assist clients with the home search process and help them find a home that meets their needs
- Work with fellow Business Development Representatives to represent your customers and reach agreement on the sale or purchase of a property
- Understand your local real estate environment and be informed on home sales and listings
- Network with potential clients to add them to your portfolio and communicate with current clients to make sure their needs are being met
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Company Driver Opportunities Available$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
Company Driver Opportunities Available:
$60,091 Average Yearly Pay + Bonuses
$450 quarterly safety bonuses
95% of drivers are home weekly or more
80% of drivers are on dedicated routes
Finishing Program for Student Drivers
24/7 breakdown and operations support
Free truck-to-truck calls
Passenger rider program
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
Anytime Fitness discounts
First year of GPS mapping provided
XM Satellite service provided
Tuition reimbursement (student drivers)
$60,091 average yearly pay, plus bonuses
Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Basic Retirement Options
$1000 Minimum Weekly Pay - for Open Board Drivers
$15 per hour detention pay
Reimbursement for Hazmat endorsement plus round-trip mileage
Student Driver Finishing Program
$600/week pay when in training
$1,000/wk minimum eligible right after training
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/favorable CSA score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Independent Contractors allow our company to continue to grow by providing needed power to meet our customer's needs that our company could not do alone.
$2,000 Escrow Funded by Crum
Settlements are Paid Weekly
100% Pass Through of Fuel Surcharge
Average IC Earnings- $1.10/mile ALL MILES + $.40 Fuel Surcharge= $1.50 TOTAL ALL MILES
No Cost Financing for Truck Base Plates
Toll Pass Modules Provided
Layover & Detention Pay
Discounted Maintenance Service Available
Fuel Discounts & Fuel Efficient Smartway Certified Trailers
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must have a CDL A
No more than 3 moving violations/critical or preventable accidents/Favorable CSA Score
Ability to obtain a hazmat endorsement
Crum Trucking is a transportation company with a modern logistics focus. Our company is family owned, built on honesty, and trust through our employees to our customers. We provide each driver with the training and support needed to grow professionally and personally.
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional driving opportunities may be for you.
This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Harrisburg, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
Company Truck Driver Advantages:
2-3 days out at a time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go.
Call HGT now to apply!
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driving needed, company driving team, regional driver, regional driver route, regular home time
Maintenance Tech II - IV (Specialist)
Supports the FedEx Ground Facility electro-mechanical maintenance effort through basic power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/industrial electrical operational knowledge of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance and repair. Essential Functions Essential Functionsâ¢ Performs assigned basic preventative maintenance work according to FXG standards ensuring all instructions are followed and that each step is executed fully.â¢ Responds promptly to sort calls; diagnoses the failure; makes required repairs.â¢ Performs basic troubleshooting techniques on all material handling systems to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical and control system problems.â¢ Ability to use the CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System) to enter and retrieve activity log information and reports.â¢ Adheres to safety standards by promoting a safe work environment through attending safety committees, training, and verifying all safety concerns are addressed.â¢ May be required to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays and Sundays, and on rotating shift assignments including day-time, midnight and sunrise scheduleNONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSâ¢ Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Education
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!