Memphis Job Description Sample
Faculty - Pediatric Radiologist / Oncologic Imager
Skills and Certifications [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Must have an MD, DO or equivalent degree
CAQ in Pediatric Radiology is desirable
Board certified/eligible by the American Board of Radiology
Fellowship trained in pediatric radiology
Applicants must qualify for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee
Visa Candidate Considered: Yes
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Yes
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- Yes
Seniority Level- Other
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Doctorate Degree
Willingness to Travel- Never
Clinical Faculty Member | Cancer Genetics
Looking for an opportunity with a true leader and pioneer? We seek a highly motivated clinical faculty-level investigator with training and experience in hematology and oncology and a strong interest in genetics to participate in cancer genomics initiatives a Clinical Faculty Member. In this role you will be “housed” in the Division of Cancer Predisposition, a newly formed section within the Department of Oncology dedicated to the evaluation and management of children at increased genetic risk for cancer. You will have ample opportunities to participate in exciting educational and research initiatives centered around clinical genomics, gene discovery, and cancer surveillance in collaboration with investigators from the Departments of Computational Biology, Pathology, Radiology, Hematology, Epidemiology & Cancer Control and Pharmaceutical Sciences. As an integral member of a team of genetic counselors, nurse practitioner, numerous physician-scientists including a clinical geneticist, psychologist and ethicist, you will have the ability to execute cutting edge research in conjunction with comprehensive patient care.
Candidates should have an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree and be Board certified or Board-eligible in clinical genetics and/or hematology-oncology (pediatric or adult). Successful candidates will have expertise and training in the areas of hematology/oncology and a strong interest in cancer genetics. Our ideal candidate will have clinical research experience with a hereditary focus.
Highly competitive compensation and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that strives to provide unsurpassed medical care to affected children and their families through a multi-disciplinary approach. It is also a great opportunity to join an organization that has been identified by Fortune magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” for seven (7) consecutive years. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says “Apply Now.”
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
|This is a senior level manufacturing engineering position requiring end to end experience with all phases of a structured New Product Introduction process. This includes manufacturing flow, sourcing, design for manufacturability (DFM), cost of goods planning, process validation, final packaging, sterilization and delivery to customer. Participation in new product commercialization teams as a key project core team member with heavy concentration on product quality, cost and speed to market. Must have project leadership knowledge, an understanding of process validation, and the ability to lead US supply chain projects meeting key initiatives. Will be required to take ownership of all manufacturing targets of New Product Introduction and Commercialization. Will also assist Quality and Sourcing with core business product maintenance.|
|Essential Job Functions:|
|Concurrent Manufacturing Engineering for New Product Development:|
|Skills and |
Project Manager (Ross)
Awesome Boss and Team to work with, growth opportunities, excellent salary, off time and quality of life.
High Energy Community with rural or city living within a short commute. Our last placement with this client said “why didn’t you find this one sooner”
Email me or call.
Ross Recruiting Services
Position will be responsible for managing the design and development and existing products. This position will be responsible for all engineering activities and work closely with Asian manufacturing suppliers to launch new or modified ODM products into mass production, with emphasis on innovation, meeting costs, quality & time market targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide project management and technical leadership within a cross-functional team
- Coordinate design efforts and work with suppliers to launch new products o modified existing products into production
- Design products while maintaining costs, scheduling, marketing, high quality, safety,and agency compliance requirements
- Support engineering product maintenance, improvement, and cost reduction through ECN process and design FMEA's
- BSME or Equivalent
- Six Sigma and lean manufacturing is preferred
- Communication skills
- Project management
- Solid problem solving skills
- Must be dedicated, pay attention to details and possess excellent organisational skills
Human Resources Representative
We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge and expertise.
We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
This position provides direct access to Human Resource advice and counsel to associates, HR professionals, and managers on moderate to complex associate relations and human resources issues via telephone communication . The services provided by this position include resolution of associate relations issues and counseling with the manager on issues such as ADA, FMLA, policies, performance issues and approval for termination of employment. The incumbent will perform investigations of alleged misconduct and harassment in the workplace.
By properly engaging HR departments, the Law department, Loss Prevention department and other applicable corporate departments, the incumbent will be responsible for assessing and prioritizing issues to ensure accurate, efficient and timely resolution of HR issues and policy interpretation questions. This position reports to a Manager ? HR Consultant Team (The HR Consultant Team is a "first response" team for the field). This position would be ideal for HR professionals with strong employee relations experience at a 1-3 plus yrs level min BUT the salary range might be restrictive for professionals with over 10 yrs of experience OR management level HR professionals.
Providing advice, counsel and resolution with respect to inquiries on HR policy and procedures ?Investigating workplace harassment, discrimination and workplace violence issues and other claims of misconduct in the workplace
Remaining versed in changes to HR policies and procedures and employment laws and regulations ?Engaging in and executing case-management to document issues and their resolution
Interfacing and partnering with HR departments and other company departments to ensure timely and efficient resolution of HR issues ?Supporting the law department in defending the company in employment litigation
Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as ethical standards
Participate in and contribute to team projects
1-3+ years experience in Human Resources, preferably in a large company.
Experience in a generalist or associate relations specialty role
In-depth knowledge of HR policies, procedures and employment laws
Strong and effective communications skills, both verbal and written
Intense customer service focus with a strong sense of urgency
Strong interpersonal skills ?Ability to multi-task
We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms and sole practitioners, and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms or sole practitioners.
We will report violations of this Code of Ethics.
Sr. Project Engineer, Engineer Systems (Ross)
To develop and manage a Strategy to produce tools and solutions continuing to improve both Engineering and Industrial Design Departments both in efficiency and technological advances while meeting business needs with integration into the Enterprise systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assures installs and maintanance of the LAN and WAN servers, workstations and other IT assets utilized by Engineering and Industrial Design departments are carried out by the IT department.
· Manages all Engineering Systems personnel including Engineers, Documentation Administrators, etc. for document control
· Project lead all CAD and PLM installations throughout the enterprise with continuance maintenance and support working with IT.
· Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for Engineering and Industrial Design departments
· Manages and plans capital budget of all IT, technical and systems assets utilized by the Global Engineering and Industrial Design departments
· Conduct research on new and emerging Engineering and Industrial Design tools upgrade and technologies that can be leveraged through existing and new investments
· Acts as a primary organizational interface with corporate IT department to ensure Engineering Systems is aligned with corporate IT vision and strategy
· Acts as primary contact or liaison with vendors and suppliers to evaluate, purchase of new tools and upgrades.
Bachelors in Science in an Engineering discipline or in Systems Engineering. Four to eight years relevant experience producing and managing systems and projects in an engineering, quality or engineering systems environment, preferably in consumer products.
Special Qualifications/ Skills
· Experienced in working on multiple architecture platforms with primary focus on Windows and database systems
· Capable of working with individual users to address needs
· Experience working effectively in multifunctional teams globally is essential
· Strong attention to detail with an organized approach to solutions
· Drive change into the organization with solid recommendations of improvements for Engineering and other systems
· Solid understanding of CAD tools and working with Engineers and others to assure understanding for increased accuracy and efficiency.
· Experience working with PTC for Creo/Pro-E software with ability to negotiate contracts, training, new tools and upgrades.
· Working knowledge with Solid Works CAD tools a plus.
· Ability to lead and manage projects, orgainizing teams, identify roles and responsibilities, timelines, etc.
· Define scope of projects with clear objectives and present opportunity for approvals.
IT Specialist/Customer Support
Our Business Analytics consulting services is uses a suite of proprietary Analytics tools that are precise and detailed. The tools can be used as a stand alone solution or connected to ERP systems. The approach is to use our operational experience, gained from our supply chain management consulting, to create the right questions and structure while transactional data mixed with supplementary information and mathematical algorithms provides the input to user-friendly dashboards of your business performance.
Duties & Key Accountabilities:
-Troubleshoot and decipher problems by asking probing questions and utilizing available tools; research, resolve and respond to various user requests and inquiries; provide researched fact-based data and information.
-Provide detailed description of problems and resolutions in the ticketing system; maintain a predefined call closure rate on incidents entered into the ticketing system.
-Assist office/warehouse personnel, home PC users and stores with PC hardware and software, modems, phones, printers, copy machines, fax machines and various other equipment.
-Create, update, and manage end user accounts.
-Log all trouble calls and requests, forward unresolved issues to the appropriate IT departments.
-Follow up on all calls to endure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
-Handle various other customer support related duties as they arise.
-Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
-One (1) to Two (2) years? experience in help desk support required.
-A High School Diploma (or GED) is required.
-Associates Degree or accredited technical school training in related field highly desired but not required.
-PC skills with emphasis on Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office software, including PC troubleshooting skills (both hardware and software).
-An understanding of servers, virtual drives, and directory structures.
-Prior experience with troubleshooting tickets and ACD, a plus.
-Works with minimum supervision or independently, proactively follows up on outstanding issues/tickets, is customer service oriented.
-Ability to ask appropriate and meaningful questions to gain a clear understanding of technical issues and use this information to determine the most appropriate urgency and course of action.
-Handles multiple projects with changing priorities and is able to handle frequent interruptions positively.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Excellent phone skills.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
-Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
-Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving skills.
-Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
-An interest in technology and desire to learn
-MUST be flexible as to the hours and days worked and able to work overtime when necessary
The databases and the tools are designed for handling of Big Data, which enables analysis on a detailed level. The user friendliness is essential and the most challenging issue is the data fed into the analytical models. This is why the models are designed to use data that already exists in most companies and why the data input is made easy and intuitive.
Senior Financial Analyst
- This position is part of the NAC Division Finance Team and serves as a financial support/partnership for plant/region/area controllers, NAC manufacturing, marketing, and commercial teams.
- Position provide support for all 180 North American Container Facilities, 200+ Profit Centers
- The selected candidate will prepare and analyze business-wide operating results and trends, participate in special projects and consolidate all monthly, quarterly and year-end operating results in a timely manner.
- This position is a leadership role in the Division Finance Group that aids in training/development of other team members
- This position provides management with key performance measures and financial analysis that will aid in driving business performance and identify improvement opportunities throughout the finance organization.
- Provides analytical support for the development of the business strategic plan
- This role provides analytical support to the Enterprise Converting Optimization Team, including capacity balancing support analysis.
- Responsible for internal and external industry reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the development of new and improved processes such as the budgeting, standardized reporting, and IT projects.
- Ad hoc analysis by request
- Manufacturing Excellence for Finance support
- Minimum of 5-7 years financial experience, with at least 2 in a role with analytical responsibility,
- BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint including formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF statements, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- SAP BEX Analyzer and Consolidated Sales Reporting, Analyzer for Office a plus
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Robust Analytical Skills and Intellectual Horsepower
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Organizational Skills
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
F/T Plumbing Associate
We specialize in logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, and customer service issues. It?s all we do and all we?ve ever done.
We don?t use logistics as a way of selling you something else. We know our clients want to save money and improve performance in the long run, but they also want to do so now. In many of our engagements, costs savings are realized within one or two quarters ? while setting the stage for even more sizable improvements down the line.
This position will support the Facilities Maintenance's goal of providing consistent, cost effective, efficient, and reliable maintenance and service. This employee will be trained through the apprenticeship program to become skilled and licensed as a plumber in the maintenance, repair, and new construction of equipment, systems, and piping; building domestic water, chilled water, and steam/heating hot water, storm, and sanitary sewer equipment, systems, and piping; and distribution piping systems and equipment. Training will consist of rotations throughout the department to provide broad range of skills to support the construction and maintenance needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An aptitude in working with building trades as demonstrated through high school shop classes, summer or after school jobs or similar work.
- An aptitude for good classroom performance as demonstrated through high school or post high school performance.
- Good communication skills.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
We aren?t beholden to any particular solution or platform; our only concern is what is best for our clients.
Our work covers the ground from strategy through implementation. We can design a new strategy or analyze a problem, propose solutions and then oversee implementation, according to your needs.
We like ? really like ? what we do. There?s nothing more rewarding for us than tackling a difficult client problem, developing the best solution, and making the changes.
Business Development Manager/Growth Leader - Public Safety Telecommunications And Technology
- Develop a comprehensive and time sensitive business development and growth plan with strategies for growth performance. Utilize existing relationships, meet sales targets resulting in client satisfaction and profitable engagements
- Research, discover and source leads. Call on senior-level executives and forge new client relationships
- Close new business deals with an understanding of our client’s needs and requirements; develop and negotiate project contracts, and review client/contract specifications with project teams
- Build and maintain a sustainable sales backlog and aid development of annual sales plans for the company. Report on business development and growth activities weekly
- Delight the client. Provide positive client relations, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships for mutual benefit
- Write grant applications; participate with procurement process for clients including technical RFI, RFP, RFQ, and ITB. Remain current on industry and legislative changes related to 9-1-1; assess impact to clients
- Collaborate with our marketing team to identify new opportunities, interpret trends and promote efforts to meet current trends. Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning. Coordinate activities at trade shows and conferences
- Support and promote our core values, the team, and leadership in achieving the MCP corporate mission and goals
- Perform well in a multi-tasked environment with continuously shifting priorities
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in emergency communications, public safety and/or emergency management
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience. Proven success developing new opportunities and managing growth of consultancy based professional services for public safety and/or mission critical systems
- Membership and participation in affiliations and organizations pertaining to Public Safety, including various boards and committees. The candidate must have established relationships in both commercial and government environments serving the Law Enforcement, Public Safety and/or the 9-1-1 community
- Successful history and thorough background working with Public Safety Operations, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Broadband and Wireless Communications for Public Safety, Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1), IP based technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. Knowledge of Deltek Vision and/or other automated sales management tools is preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state and local agency policies and regulatory activities related to 9-1-1
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to our client locations and MCP regional offices
Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!