Memphis Job Description Sample
Do you want to join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who’s company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world’s largest electronic manufacturing companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Under general supervision, responsible for operating and ongoing maintenance of production equipment. The Machine Operator IV / Technician is a creative and proactive contributor, focused on continued improvement. This role will be the immediate responder to any and all incidents of equipment failures and possible chemical containment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Perform electrical and mechanical repairs of fixtures and equipment on company premises keeping in mind the chemical hazards that he/she might be encountering or causing
– Oversee installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment with a mind set of limiting/controlling chemical exposures
– Perform simple engineering calculations for equipment
– Update mechanical prints when changes mandate
– Submit proposals and recommendations to department supervisor for upgrades or changes
– Perform preventative maintenance and maintain maintenance records for each piece of equipment responsible for
– Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required
– Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented
– Strict adherence to all environmental, safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
– First responder to equipment failures and deployment of containment actions
– Other duties may be assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
– High school diploma or equivalent plus two year technical degree preferred
– 8+ years Prior maintenance experience in manufacturing environment including experience being a part of a safety or environmental team. Proven commitment to safety and continuous improvement will be required
– Preference given to military experience in same
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Industrial Tool Specialist (2017-8290)
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYAs an Industrial Tool Specialist, you will develop, support and maximize market share within the industrial segment with a heavy emphasis and directive on growing the revenue and profitability of the Industrial Tool Locations within the Industrial Services Region.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish district & regional goals and objectives to grow Ind Tool location revenue opportunities within the industrial sector.
• Develop and implement strategies to identify revenue opportunities within the industrial sector to meet district and/or regional goals and objectives.
• Growth in revenue within the Industrial Tool cat/classes of equipment within the Region. Focus and development of creating more Industrial tool revenue by utilizing the reps in the Region.
• Identify customer’s fleet, quality and safety expectations and provide direction for implementation of these requirements in purchasing, equipment maintenance procedures and on-site project management.
• Provide sales support and product expertise for Region’s OSRs pertaining to the Ind Tool product offering.
• Identify and develop new market opportunities as well as understand market dynamics, customer segmentation, and key customers.
• Develop operational efficiencies pertaining to outages and turnarounds. Work alongside Industrial Services Project Managers to implement best practices during on-site project execution.
• Stay abreast of changing safety requirements within Industrial plants and facilities.
• Communicate with other IMDMs to pass leads, ideas, opportunities.
• Communicate, assist, support and help integrate assigned Industrial National Accounts.
• Reports to Industrial Services Regional Manager. Will need to work in conjunction with DM, RSD, PCM and OSRs within the district and/or region.
• Utilize PEC to identify and target opportunities to rent IRG tool cat/classes.
• Develop and manage outage calendar within assigned region.
• Utilize Accelerate as the platform for all territory and customer management.
• Educate and train sales force and sales team on Industrial product offering and services.
• Expand customer diversity by increasing product awareness.
• Accompany sales personnel on customer sales visits.
• Increase the overall IRG offerings to the customers through straight rental, pallet and or tool box rentals, tool trailers (managed or un-managed), on-site management opportunities and other offerings by the Industrial Services Division.
• College degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
• Minimum of four years previous sales experience.
• Minimum of two years managerial experience.
• Working knowledge of different phases of Industrial construction & maintenance, equipment applications, features, benefits, operation and specification.
• Must have excellent presenting skills and oral/written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Gate Clerk Coordinator
American Auto Works, LLC has a long history as a successful leader in the professional terminal services industry for automobile, railroad and other industries. Our success is based strongly on the positive attitudes, skills and performance of our entire workforce. To continue on our mission of total customer satisfaction and internal efficiency we seek motivated individuals to join our team as a Gate Clerk at our local facility.
This job is part time weekend 7:30 am-7:30 pm
- Logging in all inbound and outbound traffic on appropriate logs.
- Cross-checking bay tickets against driver loadsheets for accuracy
- Using handheld computer to scan bay tickets & perform inventory
- Control access onto facility
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
Able to walk in all weather conditions for periods of time to scan the yard for inventory control
With the acquisition of American Auto Works in 2011 and ConGlobal Industries in 2013, ITS has expanded its service offerings and client base to create a company uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth expected in the inter-modal, automotive and global shipping segments.
ITS operates at over 90 facilities with roughly 3,100 employees. We hold long-standing relationships with all major North American railroads, including BNSF, CN, CSX, KCS, KCSM, NS, Triple Crown and UP.
CDL A Truck Driver - Regional - C73ca972
Memphis, TN CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $0.39 Per Mile Plus Benefits & Good Home Time
- Home 2-3 Nights Per Week & Every Other Weekend
- Extra Bonus Pay For High Mileage & Hazmat
APPLY NOW or CALL 901-566-5115 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team â¦
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay â Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical â Dental â Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clientsâ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nationâs leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition youâll enjoy assignment flexibility that you wonât find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Teammate - Mover / General Labor
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
Not everyone can be a Big League Mover. If you are looking for a challenging, high-paying job with an exciting company, you found your second home. At Big League Movers, you get paid to work out, work with peers and get respect because what we do is hard. Started by the goal to be the best in the industry, we provide our customers with the best most professional experience possible.
If you think you have what it takes and have an open mind, dress to impress, and take a lot of pride in your work, this is perfect for you.
The teammate is the nucleus of a moving crew. A teammate will perform the primary labor of lifting and carrying household or commercial goods to and from the moving truck. Whenever not carrying items (a large part of the day) a Teammate is required to jog. Being a teammate is very physically demanding, please see Qualifications.
In the pre-job phase, the teammate is assigned to a moving job by the Operations manager. The Operations manager contacts the teammate in advance to alert him about the work assignment and to inform him of the date and time to appear for work.
On the day of the move, the teammate appears at the warehouse wearing his work uniform and complying with hygiene requirements. A teammate prepares for the rigors of moving by performing stretching exercises and other warm-up exercises. A teammate then receives instructions from the team captain.
During the job, the teammate exhibits good customer service skills by being friendly and helpful. A teammate works as assigned under the direction of the Team captain to pack, carry, and load goods. During the process, the teammate assists the team captain with properly loading and securing goods inside the moving van. At all times, the teammate applies his training to work safely and to avoid damaging the customer's goods. Should damages or other customer dissatisfaction issues arise, the teammate alerts the team captain.
At the completion of the job, the teammate assists with inventorying the equipment and tools, and preparing the vehicle to return to the warehouse. At the warehouse, the teammate checks in with the Operations manager to receive further instructions and his next work assignment. You may only have one moving assignment that morning this does not mean that is the only assignment you will have that day. Understand you could be given another to complete upon arrival at the warehouse.An important part of the Teammate's job is to learn and improve moving skills and Knowledge.
Pack, handle, and move customer's possessions as if they were your own;
*Provide excellent customer service;
*Loading/unloading a truck safely & efficiently.
$11.00 / hour, not including tips
Ability to jog for several hours - all movers jog when not carrying items, it's tough work.
*Must be at least 21 years of age (to operate our vehicles)
*Must be able to lift and maneuver 75+ lbs up and down stairs, doorways, and around other obstacles;
*Be committed to providing superior customer service;
*A team player who is committed to getting the job done even if it means putting in longer hours;
*Valid Driver's license
*Ability to pass a drug screen/background check;
ALSO MUST HAVE YOUR OWN DAILY VEHICLE YOU COME TO WORK IN!
2016 - Memphis Business Journal's Medium Sized Business of the year
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Commercial Appeals Best Moving Company
2015,2016 Gwinnett Magazine's Best Moving Company
2013,2014,2015,2016 - Angies List Super Service Award
2017 - Homeadvisor's Best Moving Company
2013 - Kudzu's best moving company
2015 - Memphis Magazine's Face of Moving
Car Hauler - CDL Truck Drivers Haul The Finest Cars In The Country!
Deliver some of the finest cars in the country!!!
Call Immediately or Apply Below
Car Hauler - CDL - Truck Driver
Go 2 Transportation
Who Are We You Say?
GO 2 Transportation consistently receives top praise from the world s most distinguished auto manufacturers, dealers and high-profile clientele with stringent needs and expectations. Our service and experience has led to earning a reputation as Best-in-Class for confidential, safe and efficient performance. What started as a one-truck operation has grown into a world-class company with a fleet of 50 semi-tractors and trailers that specializes in enclosed automotive transportation to the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Bring your professional driving skills to our team and lets grow together.
Go 2 Transportation has an immediate need for Company over the road CDL Drivers in the enclosed auto transportation market. We are looking for safe highly skilled professionals to meet the demands of our customer base. Drivers must have 3 years of experience in the transportation industry. You must have a strong safety record and CSA score. For the right person this is a great opportunity to find that company you have been looking for. Our business model provides service to the continental 48 states.
Aside from Hauling the most amazing automobiles in the country, here is WHY Go2 is the company to driver for:
- Stable, dependable company focused on customer service and growth.
- Strong reputation in the market.
- Paid orientation and training.
- Consistent volume to help you be successful.
- Positive company CSA scores.
- Safety incentives.
- Newer updated equipment.
- Paid on a percentage of the revenue for the load.
- Can you give more specifics on pay scales and/or average earnings of Go 2's drivers
- No cost fuel tax processing.
- Insurance and 401K benefits.
- Excellent fuel discounts.
- Cargo liability insurance coverage.
- Cash advancements.
Ticket Operations Supervisor
AutoZone Park is seeking an experienced and dedicated ticket professional to supervise all box office duties in a full-time role. The selected candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays and weekends throughout the baseball and soccer seasons.
The Ticket Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing the Box Office during normal business hours, nights weekends, holidays as well as each Memphis Redbirds and USL Memphis games. Responsibilities include but not limited to: · Provide premium customer service to all fans. · Open, operate and close the Box Office during business hours and for all AutoZone Park Events. · Process phone, walk up, mail and will call ticket orders. · Provide guidance and assistance to 5-10 Box Office Ticket Sellers each game. · Resolve any customer ticket issues that may arise in a timely and professional manner. · Analyze customer and ticket sales data. · Assist Ticket Operations Manager in the hiring, training and scheduling of Ticket Sellers. · Assist Ticket Operations Manager in the building and management of all events in ticket system. · Ensure that all box office cash drawers are accurate at the end of each shift. · Maintain a clean and organized workspace in both Box Office locations and at Will Call. · Must be available to work all ticketed events at AutoZone Park. · Assist front office and grounds crew in tarp pulls when called upon. Qualifications: · Bachelor's Degree preferred. · 3-4 years of ticketing experience. · 2-3 years of experience using Tickets.com ProVenue software. · 4-5 years of customer service experience. · 2-3 years of management/supervisor experience. · Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public and other employees. · Proven cash handling experience. · Proven job reliability, capable of self-supervising. · Strong math aptitude and ability to attend to detail. · Sound organizational and time management skills. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Swing Driver Class A CDL
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic's collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We'll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
A Swing Driver (Class A CDL) is responsible for safely operating a front, side or rear-loading truck, roll-off truck, container delivery truck, tractor trailer, and/or a straight truck with a pup trailer and providing prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for customers who reside on a designated route in the absence of the regularly-scheduled driver. The driver is responsible for ensuring his or her vehicle is in compliance with the Company's safety standards prior to operating the vehicle, ensures that all Company, state and federal regulations are adhered to at all times while operating the vehicle, and completes vehicle condition reports ( VCRs ) on a daily basis to ensure that any vehicle defects are repaired in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Strong memorization skills to quickly memorize and recall multiple routes in a short period of time.
Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company's safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Two years of prior experience driving heavy commercial trucks.
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude to be able to do perform minor repairs to containers.
Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
Safely operate his or her heavy truck along his or her designated route and to the disposal site; read route sheet, follow map and service each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by the dispatcher and/or supervisor.
Operate manual and/or automatic controls in accordance with Company safety policies and procedures to lift and load refuse, operate compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
Courteously interact with all customers, dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all customer routes are serviced in a timely and professional manner.
Identify unsatisfactory waste containers and tag containers in accordance with applicable departmental procedures.
Continuously monitor waste for evidence of unacceptable waste.
Clean area around an accidental waste spill, ensuring adherence to all applicable safety standards and policies.
Continuously monitor the condition of the vehicle to ensure it is operationally ready at all times to minimize down time; clean waste from the packer blade and truck body on each disposal trip.
Complete required route/productivity sheets, VCRs and other reports, as required.
Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
Will be required to fill in on a regular basis as a driver of a tractor trailer or a straight truck with a pup trailer.
Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Actively participate in the Company's ReSOP program.
May perform minor repairs to containers in the yard.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Class A Commercial Driver's license with air brakes endorsement.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
Short- and long-term disability.
Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee discount programs.
401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
National Field Installer Arkansas
Check out this video... then apply: -installer
Do you want to work outside? Want to potentially see up to twenty states in one year? Do you want to work in an environment where you have minimal oversight? Mahaffey Fabric Structures is just the environment for you. We specialize in installing fabric structures all over the United States.
To be successful in our line of work, you will need to do the following:
- Assembles various tents per manufacturer, company, safety policy and procedures
- Install and dismantle structures according to instructions from the Crew Lead and/or the Customer's contract.
- Help supervisor maintain clean and neat job site
- Travel with expectation of being on the road 14 - 21 days at a time.
- Reloads truck in a safe and efficient manner according to supervisors instructions.
- Cleans and maintains the inside of truck cab and cargo areas
- Reports safety violations to supervisor.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations (including the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment) in written or verbal form.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 100 lbs repeatedly
- Use of a tape measure
Mahaffey is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or stats as a qualified individual with disability.
With over 90 years of innovation and excellence, and one million square feet of available inventory, we respond rapidly to provide immediate shelter solutions. Mahaffey's commitment to excellence is shown through the numerous awards received for our innovative work in the clearspan industry.
With experienced project management and dedication to service, Mahaffey continues to exceed our customers' expectations through turnkey installation, providing engineered, sustainable fabric structures and an economic alternative to new construction.
Whether you're in need of a temporary or semi-permanent solution for industrial applications, a wide range of special events, military training exercise or disaster relief shelter, Mahaffey's got you covered.
We are dedicated, responsive professionals creatively solving problems and providing first-class service, and shelter, anywhere and anytime.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!