Memphis Job Description Sample
Family Nurse Pactitioner (Psychiatric And Primary Care) (0815Ma)
Family Nurse Practitioner (Mix of Primary Care and Psychiatry) Adult In-Patient setting) Memphis, Tennessee
We are seeking a Physician Assistant interested in working in an in-patient setting Mon-Fri (8:30am-5:00pm) managing the primary care and psychiatric needs of the patients.
The Provider would work in an inpatient setting Mon-Fri 8:30am 5:00pm conducting Primary and Psychiatric Care / Medication Management for patients that are adult / geriatric . The types of patients would depression, significant dementia, mood disorders and personality disorders, and substance abuse. The Provider would initially work in a more traditional setting but with plans to expand into telemedicine in the future. The practice administrator prefers a Provider that would be able to function autonomously with collaborating physician support provided. This is not high volume work of 30+ patients per day in a clinic setting. Ave day is 14-16 residents and most managed with nursing as many have significant dementia.
Equitable compensation ($100,000+) Depending Upon Experience Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement.
- Malpractice covered 100% by the practice through their umbrella policy, non-capped CME allowance (approved by the Executive Director for conferences) and 1 week paid CME.
- All dues fees and license paid for by the practice
- Excellent opportunity in Memphis Tennessee with excellent schools, reasonable cost of living and many entertainment and dining options that the city provides.
- Signing Bonus and relocation package provided in exchange for a 1-year commitment.
Full Time Opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in architecture/design with background in software development required
- 8 years of experience in Information Technology is required
- 3+ years of experience in Java, Spring or C++
- Knowledge of Oracle, Postgres
- Experience with infrastructure
- Experience with agile scrum
- Develop technical design of the overall system architecture at the project/product level
- Apply business and technical knowledge to help establish, maintain and enforce technical direction and standards
- Lead end-to-end solution architecture and coordinate with other architecture disciplines in the completion of the architecture models
- Develop staff technical skills through training and mentoring as required to ensure robust, resilient applications
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop staff on the use of application frameworks, secure programing practice and proper business continuity practices
- Contribute to the overall systems architecture vision and ensure specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged
- Create architectural designs that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design
- Analyze application portfolios to make standardization and rationalization recommendations
- Resolve IT architecture problems through option analysis, which includes identification, assessment and resolution of business/technical problems
- Lead the evolution of transitioning to a new architecture
Senior Tech-Suport In - IOT
Location: Memphis , Tennessee
Duration: 6 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Client's business problem to solve:
Tester needed to help client test their IOT Application
Position's General Duties and Tasks:
Day to Day job Duties:
• Interact with Client stakeholders to understand Business and technical needs.
• Interface with client Architects to develop Hardware and Software Testing Framework.
• Work on creating Testing roadmap in an IOT Application.
• Guide other testers in implementing testing framework.
• Interact with Developers for Application testing.
• 5+ years of Testing experience for the Test Lead/Architect
• Prior knowledge or experience in IoT (Internet of Things) is a huge plus
• Experience in hardware testing is preferred
• Basic knowledge of application development is required
• Some proficiency in SQL is required
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN.
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Sr. Java Architect
Location: Memphis , Tennessee
Duration: 17 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day job Duties: •Architect, Develop and Implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions to support clients Application Development needs.
5 to 10 years of experience in designing and developing Java based applications •RESTful API design and development using OAuth 2.0 •AWS Cloud Platform •DevOps and CI/CD •Docker and Microservice •Angular.js, Node.js •Experience in Agile methodology Nice to have experience: •Android •IoT experience. This is a IoT project so any IoT experience is a big plus. Proficiency in following Tools needed: •Amazon ECS Fargate, Aurora SQL, Redshift, Kinesis, Firehose, Lambda, Redis •Jira and Confluence •Bamboo •Jenkins •Bitbucket •Git •Splunk Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN. Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience Nice to Have; (But not a must) •Project lead experience
Inside Sales Representative
This position develops, maintains, and interacts with new prospects and existing customers to maintain and increase the company’s customer base and to achieve rental, sales, and service revenue goals. Establishes new accounts by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists walk-in customers and callers with counter sales & technical support.
- Demonstrates products to customers.
- Formulates bids on new and existing jobs and projects.
- Identifies and acquires new service contract opportunities.
This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who can work effectively with a variety of people. The incumbent will possess the ability to multi-task, remain extremely organized, and be able to develop relationships with current and potential customers.
- Minimum of one to three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required. Three to five years of experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college coursework or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- PC literate, proficient with MS Office, with an emphasis in Excel and Outlook required
- Valid driver’s license
Please send resume to email@example.com
Sr. Project Engineer, Engineer Systems (Ross)
To develop and manage a Strategy to produce tools and solutions continuing to improve both Engineering and Industrial Design Departments both in efficiency and technological advances while meeting business needs with integration into the Enterprise systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assures installs and maintanance of the LAN and WAN servers, workstations and other IT assets utilized by Engineering and Industrial Design departments are carried out by the IT department.
· Manages all Engineering Systems personnel including Engineers, Documentation Administrators, etc. for document control
· Project lead all CAD and PLM installations throughout the enterprise with continuance maintenance and support working with IT.
· Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for Engineering and Industrial Design departments
· Manages and plans capital budget of all IT, technical and systems assets utilized by the Global Engineering and Industrial Design departments
· Conduct research on new and emerging Engineering and Industrial Design tools upgrade and technologies that can be leveraged through existing and new investments
· Acts as a primary organizational interface with corporate IT department to ensure Engineering Systems is aligned with corporate IT vision and strategy
· Acts as primary contact or liaison with vendors and suppliers to evaluate, purchase of new tools and upgrades.
Bachelors in Science in an Engineering discipline or in Systems Engineering. Four to eight years relevant experience producing and managing systems and projects in an engineering, quality or engineering systems environment, preferably in consumer products.
Special Qualifications/ Skills
· Experienced in working on multiple architecture platforms with primary focus on Windows and database systems
· Capable of working with individual users to address needs
· Experience working effectively in multifunctional teams globally is essential
· Strong attention to detail with an organized approach to solutions
· Drive change into the organization with solid recommendations of improvements for Engineering and other systems
· Solid understanding of CAD tools and working with Engineers and others to assure understanding for increased accuracy and efficiency.
· Experience working with PTC for Creo/Pro-E software with ability to negotiate contracts, training, new tools and upgrades.
· Working knowledge with Solid Works CAD tools a plus.
· Ability to lead and manage projects, orgainizing teams, identify roles and responsibilities, timelines, etc.
· Define scope of projects with clear objectives and present opportunity for approvals.
Java Script Sr Developer
Location: Memphis, TN.
Role Responsibilities :
Strong experience on React-native (IOS, Android, Windows Platform).
Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions for internal and external customers.
Designs, evaluates, codes, configures, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Writes programs in computer language for solution by means of data processing equipment .
Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
Participates in preparing design documentation.
Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to standards, policies and, procedures, security and compliance requirements.
Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
Broad knowledge within own specialty discipline.
Works with minimal direction, Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
5-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
The Talent Partner combines the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner and a Talent Manager delivering integrated talent services, employer branding and social media solutions. There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with Global Business Services, HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some traveling.
As a Talent Partner you will work together with other motivated and experienced HR and business professionals. You will have the opportunity to work in diverse areas of talent acquisition and talent management, and handle various tasks from identifying, attracting, assessing, retaining and advancing internal and external talent.
There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with Global Business Services, HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some travelling.
• Responsible for delivering talent processes with special focus on recruitment and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges
• Perform strategic activities in relation to integrated talent management
• Act as internal talent broker and change agent to facilitate cross-organizational moves
• Responsible for search within external talent pool and internal talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities
• Use data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labor market and recruiting process
• Prepare a list of potential candidates and initiate discussions with current line managers
• Ensure quality of posting and create short lists
• Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
• Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and laws
• Effectively partner with the GBS team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
• Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate, incl. offer negotiations
• Liaise with HRBP/line managers to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs
• Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent function
• Educating the business on the Talent function and process
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience with full life-cycle recruiting for a global company.
• Must have authorization to work in the US.
• Solid experience with talent management/development programs and experience in conducting assessments and providing feedback
• and/or previous HRBP role experience
• Identify and utilize internal and external resources available to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment.
• Develop short and longer term sourcing strategies by partnering with assigned business leaders and hiring managers.
• Experience working within an applicant tracking system, as well as a candidate relationship management tool, well versed in
• OFCCP and US employment rules and regulations.
• Provide expertise and guidance to business unit senior management to meet their strategic staffing needs. Analyzes results of
• staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
• Negotiate offers and manage the offer approval process in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Knowledge of business environment, organizational structure and good understanding of the business strategy and its implications for talent processes
• Desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Sales Representative – Pressure Sensitive Labels
A pressure sensitive label company in the South / East region is looking for a National Account Manager with at least 3 years experience in PS labels and Specialty labels “ECLs” to develop new business and possibly manage an existing base of business. Sales experience in packaging is required.
Technical knowledge is helpful, a degree not required but preferred. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with strong sales skills, sell value added, self-managed and organized. Will need to be a strategic thinker, detail oriented with excellent presentation, communication and project tracking skills.
A position focused on new business as well as existing business. The position has an attractive benefit and compensation package.
Travel up to 60% and can be anywhere.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 3 + years of outside sales experience including hunter sales bringing new accounts.
2. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
3. Pressure Sensitive Label or Specialty Label experience is a plus.
Customer Service Representative
Window_IsBaseParent = true; // This is used by Window.js/GetParent(). See the comment there for details.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!