Memphis Job Description Sample
Lead Cabling Technician - TN
Privately owned total protection company based in Memphis, Tenn., that seeks to embody its mission of protecting life and property into every client and product every day. Long-known in the Mid-South for its family owned leadership and life safety systems, the company's longest-standing and best-known services - such as fire protection equipment, training and cleaning services - have been enhanced by new technology services such as network integration, structured cabling systems and wireless support.
Company is seeking a Lead Cabling Technician. Must have experience with the following.
Network cabling infrastructure (ie: CAT6)
Fiber optics infrastructure
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Must have a valid driver’s license and demonstrate a good driving record.
Minimum education: High school diploma or equivalent
cable, fiber, CCTV, access control, technician, Memphis
Senior- IOT Tester
Location: Memphis , Tennessee
Duration: 6 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Client's business problem to solve:
Tester needed to help client test their IOT Application
Position's General Duties and Tasks:
Day to Day job Duties:
• Interact with Client stakeholders to understand Business and technical needs.
• Interface with client Architects to develop Hardware and Software Testing Framework.
• Work on creating Testing roadmap in an IOT Application.
• Guide other testers in implementing testing framework.
• Interact with Developers for Application testing.
• 5+ years of Testing experience for the Test Lead/Architect
• Prior knowledge or experience in IoT (Internet of Things) is a huge plus
• Experience in hardware testing is preferred
• Basic knowledge of application development is required
• Some proficiency in SQL is required
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN.
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Sr. Java Architect
Location: Memphis , Tennessee
Duration: 17 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day job Duties: •Architect, Develop and Implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions to support clients Application Development needs.
5 to 10 years of experience in designing and developing Java based applications •RESTful API design and development using OAuth 2.0 •AWS Cloud Platform •DevOps and CI/CD •Docker and Microservice •Angular.js, Node.js •Experience in Agile methodology Nice to have experience: •Android •IoT experience. This is a IoT project so any IoT experience is a big plus. Proficiency in following Tools needed: •Amazon ECS Fargate, Aurora SQL, Redshift, Kinesis, Firehose, Lambda, Redis •Jira and Confluence •Bamboo •Jenkins •Bitbucket •Git •Splunk Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN. Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience Nice to Have; (But not a must) •Project lead experience
Outside Sales Account Executive - Memphis, TN
We are seeking tech-savvy, Outside Sale Account Executive who are passionate about social media, internet marketing, and driving sales. This is not your average sales opportunity! This is your chance to join a leading provider of Online Digital Marketing Solutions. That means a LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. This is the sales career your entrepreneurial spirit is craving!
As an Outside Sale Account Executive, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Outside Sale Account Executive, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
- “Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
- “The best reason for working here is the people!” – Senior Manager
- “Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
- “Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
Accounts Payable Analyst
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Tired of the "Pay Per Mile Roller Coaster"? One week you're up, the next week down; and when you're down the bills don't get paid!
At ShipEX Transport, we want your ride with us to be smooth. Take away the worries of all the ups and downs by knowing what you are going to be paid each week--guaranteed-- to provide for you and your family. In return we count on our drivers to be the "Best of the Best" from servicing our customers to being part of the safest fleet on the road.
ShipEX has very consistent freight lanes and miles for you to drive, as well as the newest fleet of 2017, 2018, and 2019 Freightliner Cascadias and Volvo 780s and 860s in the industry. We understand it takes more than just the best pay and equipment to keep our drivers safe and happy, so we make home time something that you and your family can plan on. Be part of our family and not just a number. At ShipEX, We Deliver What Matters!
Here are the benefits that you can enjoy being part of ShipEX Transport!
Starting Salary of $60,000 per year! That is $5,000 a month, $1154 a week (less applicable State and Federal taxes). Guaranteed!! The salary will start o your first day of our two-day orientation. This pay is guaranteed regardless of weather delays, being detained at shippers or receivers, bad freight areas, equipment issues, and scheduled home time.
Productivity Bonus & Compliance Bonus! Check out your potential with our salary calculator!
We pay 100% of our driver's Medical Insurance premiums. (We do have spouse and family insurance, as well as Dental, Vision, and Disability coverage plans that are paid for by the driver, if needed).
Life Insurance policy for $10,000 paid by the company for every driver.
Quarterly extra mileage and safety bonuses.
Paid home time (1 day off for each week that you stay out)
Free Rider and Pet program
What ShipEX is looking for in a driver:
A Safe, dependable driver with trip planning skills
Solid work history for the last 3 years
All Commercial driving history in the last 10 years must be disclosed
No more than 7 jobs in the last 3 years
18 months Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience (Must include Over the Road experience)
A Good Motor Vehicle Driving Record
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, in a Personal or Commercial vehicle.
No more than 3 preventable or non-preventable accidents in the last 3 years
Criminal Background must be disclosed on any convictions or pending charges on your adult record. (To be reviewed by Sr. Management and Safety Department)
Call Today 833-4SHIPEX (833-474-4739) to be put on our waiting list today!
Content Management Solutions/Technical Architect
Role: Content Management Solutions/Technical Architect
Location: Memphis , TN
Duration: 5 months
please send your resume to email@example.com
- 10+ years of technical/programming experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Content Management and Digital Asset Management solutions (experience with OpenText TeamSite/MediaBin, BloomReach Hippo, StyleLabs, Adobe AEM will be preferred)
- Experience working with scrum teams using Atlassian suite of products and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with database technologies like Oracle, Sql Server and noSql databases like Couchbase or MongoDB.
Must be able to collect requirements after dealing with the customer and should be able to prepare a design document with details of implementation that can be used by offshore team to work on the implementations.
Must be able to work on CRs and interact with customer to create a Requirement document for a new piece of work.
Environment setup and Administration of all environments: development, staging and production
Interaction with client on requirements, testing and support
Interaction with Onshore Team to handover work at the end of the working day and takeover from them at the start of the day
Working on Integration with Other Applications
Must be available ON-Call to take care of high priority CMS incidents.
Clinical Informatics Manager (Cerner Orders Team)
Project Designer III
If you are a Project Designer III with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Lead development of client deliverables, utilizing Junior
- Mid level Designer personnel for drafting support. In addition, the Sr. Project Designer may directly lead small and medium sized projects for clients, interacting with clients to field troubleshoot problems and translate ideas into solutions. Primary responsibilities of are as follows:
Act as project designer to oversee project design efforts
Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for drafting by Junior
- Mid level Designers and assist with advanced drafting where required
Conduct internal review of drawing packages
Lead site inspections, plan and coordinate field investigations
Lead project reviews with clients and guide discussion to successful outcome
Develop and maintain drawing standards
Maintain awareness of design software trends and evaluate new technologies
What You Need for this Position
At least 5 - 10 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You
Competitive salary! Annual raises! Benefits!
So, if you are a Project Designer III with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!