Memphis Job Description Sample
Senior Testers - IOT
Location: Memphis , TN
Duration: 6 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position's General Duties and Tasks:
Day to Day job Duties:
• Interact with Client stakeholders to understand Business and technical needs.
• Interface with client Architects to develop Hardware and Software Testing Framework.
• Work on creating Testing roadmap in an IOT Application.
• Guide other testers in implementing testing framework.
• Interact with Developers for Application testing.
• 5+ years of Testing experience for the Test Lead/Architect
• Prior knowledge or experience in IoT (Internet of Things) is a huge plus
• Experience in hardware testing is preferred
• Basic knowledge of application development is required
• Some proficiency in SQL is required
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN.
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
Lead Cabling Technician
- Network cabling infrastructure (ie: CAT6)
- Fiber optics infrastructure
- Access control
Must have a valid driver's license and demonstrate a good driving record.
Minimum education: High school diploma or equivalent
Bottom line requirements:
1. High School diploma or equivalent?
2. 3+ years of experience in:
• Cat6 installation, termination and testing (voice and data) ?
• Fiber optics installation, termination and testing ?
• Access control (S2 systems +) ?
• CCTV (Avigilon system +) ?
3. BICSI credentials? (also a big plus)
Sr. Java Architect
Location: Memphis , Tennessee
Duration: 17 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Day to Day job Duties: •Architect, Develop and Implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions to support clients Application Development needs.
5 to 10 years of experience in designing and developing Java based applications •RESTful API design and development using OAuth 2.0 •AWS Cloud Platform •DevOps and CI/CD •Docker and Microservice •Angular.js, Node.js •Experience in Agile methodology Nice to have experience: •Android •IoT experience. This is a IoT project so any IoT experience is a big plus. Proficiency in following Tools needed: •Amazon ECS Fargate, Aurora SQL, Redshift, Kinesis, Firehose, Lambda, Redis •Jira and Confluence •Bamboo •Jenkins •Bitbucket •Git •Splunk Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN. Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience Nice to Have; (But not a must) •Project lead experience
Since 1940 Forked Deer Electric Cooperative has been providing electrical service and support for the communities in which they provide utilities. Formed as part of President Roosevelt's new deal and the Rural Electrification Act of 1935, the cooperative not only brought electricity to rural West Tennessee, but also provided much needed employment opportunities to the area. Learn more about us at www.forkeddeer.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced Network Engineer in the Halls, Tennessee area.
Forked Deer is proud to offer:
- Total compensation package $80-$100K
- Medical, vision and life insurance (Valued up to $30K)
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Positive working environment
- Performs all technical services required for the integration, installation and maintenance of information technology and voice communication systems.
- Implements network solutions which are best suited to the operational needs of each client.
- Recommends appropriate network configurations to meet organizational needs and industry standards.
- Manages multiple client projects including coordination of internal/external resources, communications, maintaining project schedules, supervising quality standards, cost management as well as successfully managing any implementation issues or changes.
- Performs customization, configuration and optimization of equipment and applications to meet users’ requirements and ensure top performance. Performs system administration for network management, task/project management on local and wide area networks.
- Configures, maintains and manages network security features to ensure systems integrity. Responds to, diagnoses and resolves technical problems regarding equipment, and software performance and capabilities.
- Analyzes and recommends the capabilities of hardware, software, and communications products to meet network requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to system administrators and co-workers.
- Oversees maintenance of all network devices with all firmware, software, and security updates, patches and features.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- MCSE certification
- CCNA or more advanced Certification required, Cisco Voice and/or Call Manager Express is a plus
- VM Ware 6.0+ experience
- Linux RHEL or equivalent a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining a Web Server (IIS)
- Experience installing and/or troubleshooting Local Area and Wide Area Network elements, Firewalls, Microsoft Windows Server-Active Directory
- Fiber optic network experience a plus
- MS Access or any variant of SQL DBMS (Oracle, mySQL, SQlServer)
- Previous electric utility experience beneficial
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be professional and clean in appearance
- Must submit to a drug screening and criminal background check
- Must be able to travel occasionally as needed with position
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 8th. Your cover letter must explain why you feel you are a good fit for this position.
- Development in JAVA and/or PEGA
- Desirable to have exposure to working in PEGA Development including PEGA Scripting skills
- PEGA CSA CERTIFICATION (or CSSA, CLSA) desirable (not a must!)
- 3-5 years expertise working in JAVA Development
- Software experience desirable: J2EE, SOFEA/MULE, ORACLE FORMS, ORACLE PL/SQL, REACTJS, SPRING BOOT, ECLIPSE, HTMLT..ect
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Memphis, TN
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
National Sales Executive-Logistics
You will grow company profits by finding new clients and by developing strong relationships with existing customers through continual needs assessment, solution development, and solution delivery. You will need to achieve consistent growth, year over year in revenue, load count, and in the value of customer relationships.
- Demonstrate strong prospecting skills and strong selling techniques
- Grow volume and profitability of existing customers
- Focus on securing lanes over loads, regular shipper over irregular shippers: Finding and developing customers with repeat, truckload volume.
- Demonstrate ongoing progress toward, meeting or exceeding all specified company goals for, e.g., revenue, spread, load count
- Close deals, set appointments, and update customer on status, problems, issues, and follow up after delivery. Ensure the TMS contains all necessary information concerning shipments, freight handling requirements, and all customer needs and expectations
- Pricing proficiency and creativity, relating to:
- Pricing services to customers and estimating costs of carrier services
- Negotiating pricing and service alternatives with customers
- Establish meetings with a purpose with customers and prospects on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate a “business case” in advance of field travel to customers and prospects
- Demonstrate proficiency scheduling travel to minimize drive time and maximize meeting times.
- Work successfully with the members of your team, your supervisor, and all other staff. Ensure your responsibilities are covered when out of the office.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
Oracle Site Guard
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!