Austin Job Description Sample
Location: Austin, Texas
- Primary equipment focus will be to help manage and coordinate the design of robotic & vision work cells incorporating various types of material handling systems.
- Provide detailed new equipment and acceptance testing specifications when required to support the procurement of new tools or improvement of existing tools.
- Drive all activities related to ensuring new equipment is built to specification.
- Thoroughly characterize and document the base line performance and capability of each system and drive actions to maintain system performance to the documented base line.
- Provide technical support for electrical controls, robot programming, vision inspection and automation. Assist in writing and maintaining effective maintenance specifications.
- Create training materials as well as conduct training of support personnel as required.
- A thorough understanding of the principles of automated handling tools, electronics, equipment function, operation, maintenance and repair.
- Solid understanding of the principles used in electro-pneumatic systems, multi-axis robotic systems, 2D and 3D vision systems, conveyor transport systems, and data collection systems.
- Strong "hands-on" capability in the installation and commissioning of robotic / vision based systems in a production environment.
- A strong functional knowledge in PLC based process control systems used in distributed network configurations.
- 3 to 5 years experience with Robotic vision installation and programming (Fanuc and Cognex a plus).
- Identify necessary tasks, identify possible hazards, determine risk reduction requirements, reason possible solutions to reduce risk, validate proposed solutions and document the risk assessment per ANSI/RIA R15.06:2012 Robot Safety Standard, ISO 10218-1:2011, and ISO 10218-2:2011
- Experienced in tuning, calibrating, and repairing electro-mechanical transport systems (i.e. - conveyor type drives).
- Experienced in setting up and maintaining robotic handling/transfer systems.
- Able to create schematics and troubleshoot to component level.
- Working knowledge of test equipment and calibration standards.
- Design, develop, commission and troubleshoot all electrical and software aspects of Industrial Robotics Applications.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, installation, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform and supervise installation and commissioning including oversight of contractors and partners.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Develop and maintain good customer relations and provide technical support.
- Cooperation with other departments as well as other divisions.
- Proficient in using CAD software AutoCAD (EPlan a plus).
- Design experience and knowledge of Fanuc, ABB and/or Motoman controllers.
- Knowledge of 3D robotics simulation software suites such as Roboguide (Delmia, RobCad, and Visual Components a plus)
- Design of electrical and communications robotic interfaces in the context of a robotic work cell.
- Experience and working knowledge of Fanuc, ABB or Motoman robotic controllers, including programming and teaching.
- Experience integrating system components and equipment in context of a robotic work cell.
- Networking design and commissioning experience with Ethernet (including EthernetIP), DeviceNet, ProfiNet and Profibus.
- Must be familiar with EOAT design, programming and operation. Capable of assisting in the design of new EOAT.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years design experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of engineering and mathematical analysis are essential.
- Experience with Industrial Fanuc Robots, ABB, Adept or Motoman.
- Experience with both 2D and 3D vision systems.
- Must have the ability to solve complex design and software problems and implement effective and cost-efficient solutions.
- Good communications skills, flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team of solution-oriented professionals.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills; ability to maintain accurate and detailed records; ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet inflexible deadlines, and deal with difficult individuals while maintaining composure.
- Must be able to manage personal schedule to accommodate work demands.
- Must be willing to follow organizational software standards.
- Ability to travel globally 25%.
RN Admissions - Hospice
Position: Hospice Austin is looking for a full time Admissions Nurse (RN) to perform the admissions process and coordinate patient care in a residential, nursing home or hospital setting.
- Visits patient in residential, nursing home or hospital settings;
- Performs assessments, i.e. vital signs, pain assessment, breath sounds, etc;
- Determines appropriateness for admissions;
- Completes documentation for admission to services if appropriate;
- Teaches patient and caregivers (including nursing home staff) on end of life care – e.g. disease process, death and dying, comfort measures, medication use and side effects, etc;
- Initiates Plan of Care;
- Provides psychosocial support to patients and families;
- Initiates coordination of personal care, DME, and obtaining medications and medical supplies;
- Documents in a timely manner patient assessments, patient contacts, physician orders and progress notes;
- Acts as a liaison between patient and physicians, other care team members and referral sources.
Schedule: 4 – 10 hour shifts per week with rotating weekends
- Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing as determined by the Board ofNurse Examiners.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Valid Texas driver's license, auto liability insurance, and safe driving record.
- CPR certification
- 1 year previous nursing experience.
- Generous PTO Package
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Senior Product Manager
Lawnstarter is a marketplace that makes lawn care easy for homeowners while helping small businesses succeed. We've raised millions in venture funding, are growing fast, and are looking for a hungry product manager to help accelerate that growth.
If you're ambitious, hard working, and think building amazing products and user experiences is interesting, read on.
What we are looking for
Lawnstarter is looking for an incredibly talented product manager who can help us expand our service offering by owning from start to finish the build out of additional services such as fertilization, landscaping, pest control, etc. This individual will work directly with the CEO/Founder to set product strategy and ultimately drive upwards of 50% of the company's revenue.
What you will be doing
In this role an individual will be responsible for working with homeowners and service providers to identify everything from final decisions on how the UI should look to what services should even be offered. They should be comfortable constantly talking to customers and be incredibly focused on improving each part of the experience that extra 1%.
Put simply you will change the way people receive home services.
What makes this role awesome
#1 The Team
In our opinion the most important piece to any work environment is the team. Thats why we have spent a massive amount of time finding Humble, Hungry, and Smart folks that you will get to work with every day. Thats a big part of the reason Lawnstarter received the best places to work in 2018 award from the Austin-American Statesman
#2 The Leverage
By 2020 we expect the products you will own to represent about 50% of our revenue. Nowhere else will you have the ability to have such a large impact on a business and more importantly the lives of tens of thousands of people. We have one of the most effective engineering teams you will find, so throughput of specs will without question not be an issue. We can move as fast as you can make great decisions
#3 Startup Environment Without the Early Stage Risk
Our core team in Austin is incredibly small, around 20 people. Yet we are generating tens of millions of dollars in revenue per year. This enables us to have the close knit, agile, and fun environments that make startups so alluring without the worry where your next paycheck will be coming from
In order for us to work effectively together and build something really great it is critical we are aligned on our core values. Anybody who joins the company needs to
- Be Data Driven
- Collect and use the right data to inform our business decisions
- Get Shit Done
- To be successful we have to work harder than anyone else and focus on the areas that create the most impact
- Challenge the Status Quo
- That’s how its always been done in and of itself is never a sufficient answer
- Be Scrappy
- Accomplish more with less delivers more value to our customers, breeds resourcefulness, and inspires creative solutions
- Believe That People are Critical
- To build a great company, we must hire and develop exceptional peopl
- Build a Great Environment
- We want to build an environment where people look forward to coming to work, are challenged, enjoy their coworkers, and can be themselves
Driving up to 50% of the revenue for a fast growing startup
Working directly with the founders to come up with an effective product strategy
Wholly owning all additional services outside of lawn mowing
A great Engineering/Product Team
The chance to be a driving force in changing an industry and impacting tens of thousands of lives
A dog in a banana costume
Waldo is a photo-finding phenom. Waldo is empowering consumers to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and “Live the Moment”. Utilizing facial and objection recognition, Waldo is changing the way photos are discovered, delivered and sold. Waldo is the only photo platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and creating new opportunities for camps, schools, youth sports leagues, resorts, event promoters and photographers to more effectively deliver their photos to families.
What We’re Looking For
Waldo is looking for a Marketing Manager who’s skilled in developing and executing all forms of paid and unpaid digital marketing, including Facebook, Google Adwords and Native Ads as well as experience in developing and driving public relations campaigns. This is a highly autonomous position and thus Waldo is looking for a self-starter, a creative problem solver and someone who wants to take ownership of Waldo’s marketing strategy and execute it. You will be an integral part of our overall growth plans and lead our efforts to discover new and innovative ways to drive customer acquisition. Our ideal Marketing Manager is a 'driver'. Someone who can see the big picture as well as execute on the smallest details, someone who will drive Waldo’s awareness within the company’s key verticals and customer sets. We’re highly collaborative and seeking an individual who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and build incredible things from the ground up.
- Oversee brand messaging and positioning development
- Create and execute Waldo’s marketing strategy from conception through completion via tactics that include:
- Facebook & Google Adwords campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Thought Leadership
- Video Development
- Proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Develop and execute public relations campaigns to support brand awareness
- Identify vertical influencers and develop content strategies to increase awareness
Qualities + Traits
- Ability to operate in white space
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Desire to take ownership of your area of responsibility and expertise
- Solid team player and great communicator
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs with high velocity in a constantly evolving environment
- Resilience when faced with challenges and curiosity of the unknown
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years marketing experience; preferably within startup experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of technology, search tools, new trends and the latest in social media innovation
- Experience creating viral loops
- Success in driving quantifiable business results in a highly dynamic and complex environment
- East Austin office (dog-friendly)
- Flexible vacation
- Competitive benefits
- La Croix for days
- Unlimited high fives
- $60 - 70k
- Equity - 0.05 - 0.1%
Mid Level Business Developer
We are developing world leading game-based military simulations for major NATO powers and their allies. We are constantly looking for ways to advance the whole industry, using the latest technologies and trends (such as whole world simulation, virtual reality and motion tracking).
Focusing on US Army and USMC, the Business Developer (BD) will leverage existing relationships, build new relationships, and successfully support business and win contracts that deliver BISim’s products and services. This includes delivering on pipelines, qualifying and following up prospective opportunities, and leading/assisting in the capture of new deals. The candidate will liaise with US Army and USMC users, requirements writers and procurement to build a deep understanding of their overall needs and requirements.
Must be a US Citizen
Must be willing and able to obtain a US security clearance.
- Five to Ten years of relevant client experience with 5+ years of direct business development experience in the software and/or simulations market and/or similar experience from working within government.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business or functional discipline equivalent
- Candidate must possess solid interpersonal, oral presentation, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ideally candidate should also have:.
- Working knowledge of government spending and contracting cycles including experience responding to US governmental RfIs and RfPs
- Experience in supporting contracts resulting from complex sales
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Candidate will operate within the overall BISIM business development processes, philosophy and policies working closely with other US BDs.
- Candidate will maintain a professional approach to performing their duties, including full awareness and compliance of applicable Federal Procurement and Corporate Business Ethics Codes and Regulations.
BISIM Inc. provides the following benefits:
- 32 hours of paid sick leave per year
- Starting at 96 hours of paid vacation per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Significant company contribution towards medical benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan, including a 3% company contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance plan
- Bonus incentive program
Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc. (BISIM) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Enterprise Clients Manager
As an Enterprise Client Manager you will be responsible regionally for profitably executing the Enterprise global account strategy as defined by the Enterprise Client Director for a defined portfolio of clients
What you’ll do to succeed
- Effectively manage a focused portfolio of assigned and named Enterprise Client accounts
- Meet or exceed revenue and related targets (profitability, contribution, Customer Happiness) through in-region account planning, management and execution.
- Support Enterprise Client Directors deliver against stated Enterprise Client account objectives
- Engage Insights teams, by function and by geography, to support the implementation of plans and delivery of global opportunities as required
- Build and develop internal networks to increase the profile and growth of Enterprise clients.
- Build and develop senior level relationships with key client buying and decision makers in support of winning large, global solutions business
- Be able to communicate and sell the full Insights portfolio and value proposition
- Act as a business partner/trusted advisor to key internal and external contacts, including clients
How will you do this?
- Working with and through Insights world-wide offices to deliver a Legendary Experience in each relevant market
- Bringing a passion, and gift, for building strong, lasting networks across client organisations
- Leading and mentoring internal and external teams through collaboration and influence, building partnerships with client support and other functional departments
- Demonstrating global/cultural and personal self-awareness
- Keeping CRM and other data management tools up to date and in conformance with Insights guidelines and governance
- Demonstrating effective communication and personal productivity capabilities
How you’ll show up
- Role model/ambassador of sales function (contributes beyond sales role)
- Demonstrating business acumen and professionalism (internal & external)
- Balancing customer happiness, profitable growth and people
- Accepting of guidance, coaching and direction from others
- Creating successes for team and clients as a priority over creating personal successes
- Guiding and governing with a long term view and perspective
- Gaining rapport and building credible relationships
- Highly credible and engaging in front of senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Driven for results and success
- Passionate, enthusiastic and supportive
- Inspired by our purpose and values and brand
What you’re great at
- Selling complex/strategic solutions and managing complex client accounts
- Achieving or exceeding goals and objectives
- Using CRM and other technology applications to drive personal effectiveness and productivity
- Building relationships and influencing stakeholders (including Cx levels)
- Collaborating with others
- Communicating effectively – written and verbal
- Willing and able to travel overseas
- Due to the nature of this role it will require working unsociable hours from time to time
Client Services Team Leader
As an IClient Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading an aligned Client Services team of Sales Support & Client Services Coordinators based in Europe. You will motivate, lead and mentor the individuals in your team to ensure a high quality of service is consistently provided to our clients and customers.
You will instil a culture of commercial, operational and performance excellence, continually striving to improve our processes and ‘lead by example’ when leading transformational change and growth to our global function and business.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Lead and inspire your team to drive individual passion to continuously deliver greater levels of service excellence and quality
- Provide guidance and leadership support to the Client Services and Sales Support Coordinators enabling them to provide legendary client experience on every occasion, consistently delivering our customer promise
- Be pro-active (and re-active when appropriate) to the volume of demand and resources available, brilliantly managing workflows across Client Services to ensure that work deadlines and global standards are met or exceeded.
- Strive to continually improve processes and services end to end, using innovation and flair, to enhance service delivery and client experience to all our clients globally
- Employ excellent planning skills to deliver projects along with a collaborative and partnership approach to providing globally aligned Client Services
- Proven transferable track record of leading commercially astute teams/businesses, proactively developing improvement opportunities to maximise business/customer potential
- An intrinsic value and desire to build and maintain long term partnering relationships with new and existing Clients & Customers
- Off the scale understanding of what ‘Customer Service’ is, how to measure success and deliver to a high standard through your people in a multi-level service plan model.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that connect to any audience perfectly whether verbally or in writing.
- A broad understanding of different continuous improvement or customer centric models that identify opportunities to remove waste and failure, improve efficiency and make it easier for our clients to do business with us
- A keen eye for detail and personal enjoyment for using data analytics to inform choices and make fact-based decisions on priorities and improvements
- Knowledge and experience in managing team performances, driving productivity and inspiring others to maximise their own potential.
- An understanding of the end to end customer life-cycle and where to add value, bringing the ability to identify, coach and apply a ‘sales through service’ mentality
- A fantastic talent to have business conversations (both verbally and in writing) in multiple languages whilst providing great leadership to those that don’t.
How will you do this?
- Manage, motivate and inspire everyone in Client Services to ensure that customer focus is high, and delivery of the business fundamentals are met and exceeded. This will create the bandwidth to add value to our purpose and provide our Clients with the WOW factor.
- You will work closely with the Sales Managers and wider account teams to maximise the services we provide our clients and maximise on the opportunity for growth and revenue generation
- You will demonstrate professional business judgement and excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and lead the team by example always
- You will thrive in a fast-paced business environment and have agile thinking to change direction and team focus when circumstances demand
- You will have a strong passion for the client experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards
- You will manage and lead any change with minimum disruption to core processes and activities
- Ability to take the initiative to identify issues, options and practical solutions to operational and business challenges
- You will have the ability to prioritise, plan and maximise the use of resources to make best use of time to meet deadlines and targets
- You will demonstrate passion for your role, Insights as a company, leading by example through our purpose and values.
How you’ll show up
- You will always present yourself confidently whilst having the ability to articulate yourself to any audience in a way that naturally connects to multiple audience types
- You will be a driven person with constructive ambition to contribute to a growing global business, bringing your knowledge and experience to the table and providing new and innovative thoughts and ideas on how we move from good to great as a service business.
- You will be naturally inquisitive and constructively challenging of the status quo – particularly when it comes to delivering for our people and customers
- You will share your knowledge and experience further enhancing the skills and capabilities of the entire team, driving us forward together to deliver our strategic objectives and goals.
- Minimal travel may be a requirement of this role.
- As this is a globally focused role, additional language capabilities are a must.
We're looking for the crazy ones that want to change the world. If you're just looking for a job, this isn't for you.
Entrepreneurism is the #1 global factor for improving social mobility, creating jobs, improving access to education and healthcare. Our mission is to change the world by connecting entrepreneurs around the world with the capital they deserve to make their dreams come true and, most importantly, provide returns for their investors.
The Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act was passed on April 5th 2012, as bipartisan support of entrepreneurship and small business growth. It is designed to encourage small business and startup funding by easing federal regulations and allowing individuals of many different economic backgrounds, to become investors. As impact goes, it was one of the largest changes to the business financing environment in over 75 years.
Since the passing of the JOBS Act, new marketplaces have opened up that act as the Broker Dealer, or funding platform. These marketplaces are some of the most important online equity creators for startups and small business owners, as they act as the means by which accredited and non-accredited investors alike, invest in startups and small businesses that need capital to grow out their business, operations, or product.
According to Crowdnetic, a crowdfunding and marketplace lending researcher, more than 6,000 U.S. companies have raised a total of nearly $1.4 billion in investor capital using these mediums since 2013. These numbers do tell: the JOBS Act opened up dried up capital for American dreamers and is allowing the crowd to decide which ideas work and which don’t.
We're at the precipice of a major global change in how people invest, how they interact with financial institutions, and manage their money. The U.S. industry alone is projected to have a global market cap of one hundred billion dollars by 2025. Newchip is perfectly positioned to gain a large piece of the market and we're building a team to go all the way with us to achieve it.
Newchip video introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9zMfS9jNDs.
JOBS Act SEC website: https://www.sec.gov/spotlight/jobs-act.shtml.
Newchip is building a new Media Department and is seeking an individual in the role of Producer. The person in this role will be working directly with leadership, as together you’ll be blazing a trail and defining new processes and building an organization. This person will have a number of responsibilities, but the number one is to exemplify a “no quit, can do, get it done” mindset through excellent execution every day. This is a green field position, which means it has a lot of room for growth, but you also have to be ready to get your hands dirty, and you can’t be afraid of the unknown. You will be coming up with ideas, finding problems, and designing solutions. The defining qualities for this position are organization and vision. You will be taking in a lot of information. You will have to take that information, understand it, see what needs to be done, and put it together into a coherent set of requirements, with dependencies and a timeline. After you’ve executed that project successfully, you’ll then turn that plan into a system for repeatable, iterative, and scalable execution, so that others can follow in your footsteps. This is a position for someone that wants to make an impact. Someone that isn’t afraid of giving input and getting feedback. If you want to change the world, this is a great place to start. This role is full time only, no contractors or part-time. Newchip offers market-based compensation and incentives.
Our dream candidate's #1 trait is a compelling hunger and passion to achieve something great in life and change the world. Experience can be gained over time but your passion and drive are what will make you stand out in applying and in the job.
We are rapidly growing and deploying new technologies. We want team members that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. We're looking for people that can not only operate in the chaos of a startup, but thrive in it and earn a place in our family.
We're looking for someone who is hyper-organized, resourceful, and that truly enjoys working in a team to achieve the company vision. Building a multi-platform marketplace is a complex operation, with lots of cross functional minor details and tasks to track. You must be able to prioritize needs between executives and departments, proactively reach out to offer and receive guidance from your team members, and solve roadblocks on your own.
Tracking & Reporting
- Provide visibility and accountability on status in all areas
- Track project budgets and forecast costs
- Monitor team progress and maintain the backlog to be able to provide regular updates on status and risks as required
- Initiates/maintains communications and interactions with Leadership, internal and external teams, and Creative Teams
- Generates, organizes, and adheres to production schedules
- Creates specifications documents based on deliverable scope and definitions
- Determines resource requirements and engage third party vendors as necessary
- Evaluates, solicits bids from, and negotiates with vendors
- Develops estimates and monitors budgets based on campaign
- Plans and implements production of TV, radio, video, or digital content upon client approval of storyboards, scenarios, scripts, or other
- ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice, and health and safety laws where necessary
- Identify, establish and maintain industry best practices, and lead the team in executing them effectively, while maximizing the team’s creative output
- read, research, and assess ideas and finished scripts
- commission writers or secure the rights to written media
- hire key staff, including but not limited to a director and a crew to shoot programmes, films, videos, or live broadcasts
- Coordinate, control, and report internal and external resources to complete goals
- supervise the progress of the project from production through to post-production, and deliver the finished production on time and within budget.
- act as a sounding board for creators and leaders
- troubleshoot problems that arise during production
- Drive all phases of the product development cycle through release
- Works directly with consultants throughout process of production, meeting and adhering to established parameters
- Directs production workflow through pre-production meetings, casting, shooting, recording, editing, music, color correction, and final client approval
- Manages critical path milestones, evaluating risks and developing contingency plans
- QAs ALL final deliverables prior to launch, minimizing project risks
- Able to review and edit content delivered by the team and third-party contractors
- Proactively communicates issues and resolutions to team within the department
- Carries out any additional and unforeseen duties as required, ensuring the project's success
- Solid experience with digital technology
- In-depth understanding of the production process
- Familiarity with camera operation, sound systems and music editing
- Ability to proofread and edit pieces
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to perform efficiently under pressure
Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects at degree or Post Grad level may increase your chances:
- communication and media studies
- film studies/filmmaking/film production
- information technology
- project management
- media production and broadcast production
- television production/film and television production.
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Industry competitive salary + equity stock options
- Free weekly lunches, plus endless snacks and drink supply
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Stipend for training & development
- Monthly platform investment stipend
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Channel Account Manager (Cam)
CloudSnap is looking for a Channel Account Manager (CAM) for our Cloudsnap integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution. The CAM position will be responsible for driving Cloudsnap sales through Cloudsnap’s Channel Partners with a heavy focus on recruiting, developing and enabling partners to sell Cloudsnap solutions. The candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a startup culture who can conclusively demonstrate the value of cutting-edge SaaS technology to address integration issues and improve manual business processes automation to the ERP partner community. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
CloudSnap is a high growth company located in the Capital Factory along with the best and brightest entrepreneurs in Texas. Our Cloudsnap Integration Platform seamlessly connects our clients most mission-critical business applications and allows data sharing, automation and ultimately streamlines their business in ways never before possible. With a deep focus on ERP and the ecosystem that surrounds these systems, Cloudsnap is changing the speed at which our clients conduct business.
What you’ll do:
- Identify key partners across the United States where Cloudsnap products can help drive mutual, significant business growth.
- Develop and own the partner strategy for the US.
- Conduct training and enable sales teams to position Cloudsnap to their clients properly.
- Assist partner community in closing deals.
- Lead and attend marketing events and trade shows in collaboration with our internal marketing team.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams to better Cloudsnap’s product and brand awareness.
- Maintain pipeline and accurately forecast business on a quarterly basis.
Who you are:
- You have experience working in or selling to a partner community.
- You are a self-starter who possesses strong leadership skills.
- You can understand and communicate complex business concepts.
- You love the challenge of mastering complex processes and solutions.
- You thrive in fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environments.
- You can understand sales numbers and manage to quarterly metrics.
- You are creative in your approach to drive and maintain new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience selling SaaS software through or with the partner community with a history of overachieving your quota.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Background with ERP community is a plus.
- Background in eCommerce is a plus.
- Background in finance or accounting is a plus.
- Experience working with salesforce.com.
Tools we like:
- MS office
Medical and Dental Insurance
Fantastic company culture with perks and an emphasis on work/life balance
Be part of building something amazing
Registered Nurse Palliative Care
Position: RN Palliative Care
This is an opportunity to join our Palliative Care Team and to help develop our new Palliative Care program!The PCRN will collaborate with our other team members.The PCRN will manage patients over the phone, with an occasional visit, in coordination with other team members.As the program expands, there may well be the ability to make more home visits.The PCRN will help address resource needs for patients and their families.The PCRN will also triage patients, accept orders from our providers to put into our EHR, and assist our scheduler with prioritizing visits.
- Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing as determined by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Valid Texas driver's license, auto liability insurance, and safe driving record.
- 1 year previous nursing experience
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Paid Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!