Austin Job Description Sample
Market Sell Through Manager For Home Appliances
Market Sell Through Manager for Home Appliances
Creative Channel Retail is excited to team up with LG, who is committed to delivering products that allow customers to experience life in more meaningful ways, including how we impact our environment. This is why representing LG has always appealed to the type of person who wants to make a difference by providing customer solutions that enhance lives. We are looking for a full time Market Manager who is committed to making things happen, someone who seeks to find innovative ways to meet our customers’ needs. This position will play a critical role in creating the best customer experience in the industry through best-in-class store support for one of the world’s leading home appliance companies.
The Market Manager will manage LG’s presence in retail locations and execute strategies within an assigned territory, focus on sales-related activities, and cultivate positive relationships with store associates to maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and loyalty, drive sell-through, and gain market share. He/she will also mentor, coach, and motivate Product Specialists on client programs, promotions, culture, and strategy. Serve as a voice to the various channels in support of LG overall sales and marketing objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Develop, implement and modify training programs to ensure maximum effectiveness of the LG Home Appliance Field Team
• Assist field representatives and managers in support of customers and territories regarding product technology and advantages; coach Product Specialists in all aspects of their field positions
• Train retail sales personnel in one-on-one and large group trainings on company products at store openings, tradeshows, vendor fairs and dealer locations
• Train in-store sales associates and managers in both formal and informal settings on the features and benefits of LG products; use various training methods including one-on-one training, in-person classroom-style training and instructor-led webinar sessions;
• Assist LG and Product Specialist team with product launches and special events
• Serve as a mentor and coach to field team members; support and motivate during training and development efforts; spend time in-store analyzing and assisting team members with key skill enhancements and motivational activities
• Support retail events or activities which sustain the sell-through of LG products
• Manage the relationship at assigned specialty stores (with store, category, merchandising, install, and service managers, as well as consumers, etc.)
• Maintain a solid understanding of industry trends, technology, and competitive information; report progress of retail relationships
• Conduct webinars and in-person trainings as designated by LG and management while supporting LG training team
• Execute program initiatives as directed
• Represent LG and Creative Channel Retail in a professional business manner (dress, demeanor, communication, etc.) and to the highest standards of excellence when working with clients
• Adhere to pre-determined budgets, policies and procedures; execute program initiatives as directed
• Complete all required reporting for field training activities on a timely basis
What’s required to be considered for this position:
• Minimum one year of experience selling in the retail channel with experience selling home appliance products preferred
• Knowledge of marketing, client relations and account management; experience in outside sales or marketing preferred
• Two to four years’ experience as a sales trainer/facilitator
• Regional Account Management
• Regional Training experience
• Experience with and understanding of adult learning principles and styles
• Motivational skills; ability to encourage and inspire employees in coaching and development efforts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work in a team environment and deal effectively with various levels of internal and external stakeholders
• Engaging, dynamic presentation and training skills, with the ability to apply a variety of sales techniques to capture mindshare and generate interest and excitement; sales ability and persuasiveness
• Success-driven with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task, effectively manage conflicting priorities, and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Flexibility and adaptability to manage last minute travel/training requests or changes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related computer hardware and software
• Ability to travel at least 50 percent of the time
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience preferred
As part of our recruiting process, you will:
• Participate in phone interviews
• You may be asked to complete a brief HireVue video interview using the most cutting edge technology
• Successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Job title: Java developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Austin, TX
Client : Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Java Web application design and development
* Implementation and testing procedures, modules and related code using best practices
* Supporting, updating and enhancing web applications
* Creating and implementing code documentation to support development
Experience and Preferable
* A Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years experience designing and developing interactive scientific or e-commerce web solutions * Excellent communication / documentation skills
* Clear understanding of client-server functionality, web browser technology, and OOD and Java fundamental concepts and language.
* Experience with Java technologies including Java 6/7/8, Struts 2, Tiles, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, Web services(SOAP/WSDL), JAXB, Ehcache, Maven, Tomcat server
* Experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, Git, Perforce, HPQC, Confluence/Jira, Subversion, Oracle Developer, Selenium QC, etc.
* Strong Experience with an RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc) and working with data formats like XML.
* Experience with Search Concepts, Search Engines such as FAST, and SEO a plus.
* Strong problem solving, web application debugging and troubleshooting skills using latest tools a must.
* Some working knowledge of systems and network administration in Linux and Windows, and be able to get around server using command line to perform common tasks.
* Experience with other server-side technologies including PHP, Perl, Ruby and Python a plus
* Experience with Linux programming or administration a plus.
* Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus.
* Must be detail oriented and a self-starter
* Multi-tasking with good follow through skills, good communication skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Ability to work alone and accomplish tasks without supervision
Sr. Python Developer
Need Core Python Developer strong in Django and/or Flask Frameworks
Must have 5+ years experience in Python programming and coding
• Production Experience using Python and Django
• Experience deploying on unix in a production setting
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres and/or Oracle
• Understanding of message based, async processing
• Experience with a variety of web services (SOAP and REST)
• Understanding of the Python ecosystem and best practices
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with functional programming concepts
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Lead Front End Architect
Based in Austin, TX, we are an extremely fast-growing logistics start-up that offers a very unique product directed toward a specific segment of the freight industry. While other tech based logistics companies simply go with the flow, we plunge right through with pure intent to disrupt. Our highly innovative online/mobile platform has already taken the industry by storm and we aim to continue our campaign to produce something that our clients/consumers truly benefit from.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled Lead Front End Architect!
What You Will Be Doing
-Be both diplomatic and firm, to maintain consistency of vision without micromanaging.
Project the overall design and vision of our architecture and systems across all teams.
Maintain awareness of decisions across all teams and their dependencies.
Improve production/runtime performance that results from inadequate system architecture and/or technical debt.
We strive for building consensus. However, you are the ultimate decision maker when it relates to the direction we take on Frontend Architecture and associated key technologies that influence the future of our platform.
Play a Technical Stakeholder role outside of the development department, as well as advocate for important changes to the technical roadmap.
Can serve as the most senior technical resource / stakeholder in any setting, internal or external.
-Serve as a role model and technical teacher for the front end architecture and development team, and be a senior technical resource.
Train team Tech Leads to be representatives of Architecture’s technical decisions and direction.
Develop web applications using React JS (ECMA2015 w/ Babel), HTML, and SASS
Write, optimize, and maintain tests / test coverage with Mocha, Karma, and Selenium
Help teams set and maintain SLAs for code performance.
Work directly with Product Managers, Developers and Quality Assurance to deliver new products and features or enhance / refactor existing features.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary
Health Insurance Contribution
Dental & Vision Insurance Contribution
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal)
Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
So, if you are a Lead Front End Architect with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Network Implementation Analyst
The supply chain management services are primarily focused on the bigger picture. The global supply consulting services are based on the international reach through offices and logistics consultants all over the world as well as the previous experience from global supply chain projects.
This position will be instrumental in the redesign and implementation of our SaaS production environment. In addition, you will play a key role in the architure and design of our hosted virtual Development and QA lab environments.
Maintain and support enterprise SaaS platform, Development and QA lab environment
Analyze systems, compile data and make recommendations for greater system efficiency
Serve as a key contributor in the creation, design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of various platforms
Key contributor in the design and implementation of our new active-active multi datacenter production architecture
Instrumental in driving high availability, scalabitliy and disaster recovery to meet customer SLAs
Part of a team that will provide 24/7 monitoring and operation of all server systems including all application integration points and optimal system performance
Experience with Cisco and other enterprise class switching (L2/L3), routing, load balancers and firewalls
SQL server 2008 and R2 installation, configuration and support
Ability to configure and troubleshoot VPNs (L2L and RA) on Cisco ASA platform
1 - 5+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft?s Active Directory domain environment including Windows Server 2008 R2
VMWare View setup and support experience a plus
Scripting language experience, eg. Python, perl etc.
General knowledge of UNIX/Linux based OS environments
General understanding of software development principles
Development of supply chain strategies demands an understanding for the modern opportunities in the form of support systems, infrastructure and professional services that make up the prerequisites for the structures in a global logistics design. The local knowledge of the practical hands-on logistics and cultural features are required to ensure that the strategies will be possible to transform into reality.
Birds Barbers and Stylists...
- thrive in a culture that encourages creativity, teamwork and inclusiveness
- excel in a fast-paced, creative, no-drama environment
- deliver impeccable men's cuts with extraordinary customer service
- communicate superbly with clients and coworkers
- enjoy learning, getting constructive feedback, supporting and being supported
- Extremely competitive commission-based pay
- Company-sponsored medical insurance, plus dental & vision
- Retirement benefit - Roth IRA
- Generous discounts
- In-house marketing team promoting you
- Built-in clientele waiting to meet you
- Recognition, promotion, education
- Encouragement of individuality - be yourself with no dress code!
- Top Workplace 2015, 2016, & 2017 - Austin American Statesman
- Voted "Best Haircut" in the Austin Chronicle ever since opening in 2006
- Austin Monthly's Readers' Choice Best Barbershop 2016
- Named by Elle magazine as one of the nation's top 100 salons for seven years in a row
- Inc. 5000 fastest growing small businesses 6 years so far
- Written up in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Newsweek, Maxim, and Inc.
- Check us out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1rfnDM89I#action=share
Sound good? Apply!
- 2 or more years of professional hair cutting experience
- schedule availability, including weekends
- ability to try out several of our 8 locations around Austin
The most important thing to us it that you love coming into work every day. We put our people first.
We can't wait to work with you!
Nonstop Server Administrator
Location: Austin, TX.
Administer Nonstop Servers, including OS, Security, middleware, network. Need proficiency with XYGATEUA, XYGATEMA, XYGATEAC, Netbatch, Netbatch+.
Client Delivery & Operations
10 - 9
Client Nonstop Server Administration
Need proficiency with XYGATEUA, XYGATEMA, XYGATEAC, Netbatch, Netbatch+.
Batch Scheduling Tools & Techniques
Microsoft Office Suite
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Lcra – Programmer/Developer Analyst With The Oracle Business Intelligence (Bi) (Lcra10926)
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICESThe Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services ofone Programmer/Developer Analyst, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the general qualifications of ITSACProgrammer/Developer Analyst3Category,CoreTechnology Type and the specifications outlined in this document for the Lower Colorado River Authority – Enterprise Services (LCRA).
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the LCRA. LCRA may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by the Texas law. LCRAwill pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).
The LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2, Maximo 7.6, and Oracle Business Intelligence with a go-live on January 2, 2019 and is posting this position for the Technical Analyst of the EFOR project.
Currently, LCRA has a custom data warehouse and corresponding ETL leveraging Informatica. As part of the Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project, LCRA desires to implement the following Oracle Business Intelligence Applications: Financial Analytics, HCM Analytics and Project Analytics.
This Technical Analyst position will be responsible for assisting LCRA with the Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) technical development, integration, build and test of the reimplementation through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform Oracle Business Intelligence system development.
The Technical Analyst will report to the Reporting Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
- Demonstrated experience supervising cross-functional and development teams in alignment with a reporting team lead (this role will report to the reporting team lead and assist in team leadership tasks).
- Oracle Business Intelligence application development to build or modify objects including:
- OBIA 188.8.131.52.1 and above (Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, HR Analytics) à Installation, Configuration, and Customization
- Weblogic 10.3.6
- Weblogic 184.108.40.206 and above
- ODI 10.1.3.6 and above
- Oracle ODI Load Plans from PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM (GL, AP, AR, BI, Contracts, PO, Project Costing) and HCM (Time and Labor, Payroll)
- Custom Oracle ODI Load Plans from:
- Maximo 7.6.06 and above
- Tagetik 5.2.0 and above or similar planning application
- OBIEE 220.127.116.11 and above (RPD and Dashboard Development)
- BI Publisher 18.104.22.168 and above
- Oracle Database 22.214.171.124 and above
- Collaboration with and support of the Functional Module Leads designs and supporting the technical team analysis, design, development and implementation of Oracle BI custom functionality;
- Responsibility for identification, documentation, and reporting of technical project Issues/risks to Reporting Lead and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
- Responsibility for ensuring clear Functional Design Documentation (FDD) and to ensure the Functional Team understands the solution boundaries and risks;
- Responsibility for ensuring clear Technical Design Documentation (TDD) and to ensure the Technical Team understands the solution boundaries and risks;
- Partnering with the other technical and functional resources to ensure custom solutions are sound;
- Ensuring best practices are used for custom development to maintain a high quality product.
- Ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to: Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
- Working with LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Reporting Lead and LCRA IT team members (regarding as is state) to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
- Completion of tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
All entities replying to this request must be able pass an LCRA background check. In addition, all entities must sign a Confidentiality Agreement for any and all data not available to the general public as a condition of employment.
Terms and Conditions: This position is subject to funding.
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - ER Nurse - RN
817-766-7760 - email@example.com
At Whitehawk Worldwide we understand that it takes a very special person to be a Registered Nurse, because Nursing is not simply a job...it's a calling. We work hard to help you get the rewarding career you deserve.
Whitehawk Worldwide Benefits
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind,Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
Per Diem Shifts
The Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act, Physician direction, recognized nursing techniques/practice and Hospital policy and procedures. The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient in the Emergency Department; maintains clinical competencies through continuing education; delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available; provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
STANDARD I – Customer Service/Communication/Interpersonal Skills
Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication. Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation. Exceed expectations of internal and external customers: Patients, families, physicians, colleagues, visitors and vendors.
STANDARD II – Job Knowledge/Productivity/Initiative
Maintains certifications, education and development appropriate for position. Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time frame.
STANDARD III – PWS/ Hospital/Department Policies & Procedures
Supports, implements and ensures compliance with all PWS/hospital and department policies and procedures.
STANDARD IV – Organizational Ethics/Improving Organizational Performance
Supports PWS, HCA and Hospital’s ethics, mission, vision and values. Demonstrates understanding and involvement with Performance Improvement.
STANDARD V – Position Specific Essential Performance Criteria
Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level with minimal direction.
Nurse: Trauma Step Down (Nights)
Nurse: Trauma Step Down (Nights)
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients on an assigned unit in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs. Provides direct patient care based upon Hospital Standards of Care and Standards of Practice, Policies, Procedures and Practice Guidelines. Provides guidance and supervision to Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Nursing Technicians, Nursing Assistants and Unit Secretaries. He/she acts as patient and advocate with the Hospital environment. Assumes Charge Nurse responsibilities and accepts assignments on other units when necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the acute care setting
- Current Texas RN license or Compact state
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!