Fort Worth Job Description Sample
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
POSITION OVERVIEW: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
The cardiovascular tech (Cath Lab Tech) specializes in the utilization of invasive cardio vascular procedures under the direct supervision of cardiologists and radiologists. The Cath Lab Tech will function as part of the patient care team providing competent and compassionate care to a specialized group of cardiac patients. This healthcare provider will function as either a scrub tech or monitor tech in the cath lab with a focus on superior customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
??? Scrub cases assisting cardiologists and radiologists
??? Circulate & pre/post care in Cath Lab holding area
??? Monitor physiological systems
??? Operate and maintain the X-Ray system
QUALIFICATIONS: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
??? Associates Degree in Radiology, or related cardiovascular technology degree program
??? Current Texas Department of State Health Services Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist License required within 90 days of hire
??? Registered in RCIS or AART preferred
??? American Heart Association (AHA) approved courses in BLS required upon hire
??? AHA approved ACLS required within 6 month of hire
??? Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory required
??? Must be proficient in performing all invasive cardiac cath procedures
??? Ability to be on-call as required
WHAT WE OFFER: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
??? Competitive Pay
??? Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
??? Matching 401-K
??? PTO and EIB
??? Tuition Reimbursement
??? Employee Referral Bonus Program
??? Opportunities for career advancement
??? Rewards and recognition programs
??? Additional perks and discounts
Are you looking for a place you can grow? A company where you can build a future? A company that has a POSITIVE and TEAM atmosphere. Are you looking for exceptional training and support? How about good leads? You have found all of this with Game Changing Benefits!
With the Baby Boomer market steadily growing, there has never been a more exciting or lucrative time to be a part of the Game Changing Benefits team. We are actively recruiting experienced insurance agents and sales professionals in the Fort Worth, TX area to service the senior market. Are you looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference in someone’s life while at the same time meeting your financial goals as well? Would you like more control over your schedule? Would you like to work alongside honest, sincere people who want to see you succeed? We have all of the tools to help you be very successful.
We are a rapidly growing insurance marketing organization offering a variety of life, health, Medicare, and retirement products, partnering with only highly rated companies that offer first class products. We offer a dynamic lead generation program, while training our agents to apply a consultative approach that provides solutions and meets the needs of the prospect. Experienced and licensed insurance agents are encouraged to apply.
We offer qualified candidates:
- Top Commissions- We have first year agents earning $200,000 plus in commissions.
- Outstanding lead program- We offer free Direct mail leads, internet leads and customized agent websites with social media marketing.
- Lead Management System- Our agents receive leads real time of interested prospects simply by having a smartphone.
- Proven Sales System- Extensive training program that includes prospecting training, field training, webinar training, along with advanced selling skills training.
- Extensive product portfolio- We are offer cutting edge products with superior benefits and rates while continuing to do ongoing research for the next best product.
- Agent Support- We provide office space, case design, along with customized software for presenting features and benefits.
- Six Figure Management Opportunities- We are looking for new leaders and promoting new leaders monthly.. There is no waiting in line with us. We provide the office space and pay all expenses for our managers.
- Quarterly Bonus Program- Maximize your commission with a bonus on top of commission.
We are looking for licensed agents who are:
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable, and professional.
- Have respective state’s license to sell accident, health, and life insurance, or willingness to obtain proper licensing.
- An outgoing positive person who enjoys building relationships.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Dynamic and engaging telephone presence
- Calling on leads and other interested prospects to educate on our benefits.
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs.
- Customizing programs to suit individual clients and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work.
- Attending meetings for training, recognition, and product updates
For more info go to:
Full Time Security Officers Needed! - Downtown Fort Worth Area - 003Fw
Interviews scheduled by appointment.
We are open from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
1200 W. Freeway Suite 309, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Or if you would like to apply on-line click the link below:
~~~~At United Protective we truly believe our greatest asset is our employees. We are continuously looking for qualified applicants who want to make security a career path. If you are looking for a company that can help you reach your personal and professional goals~ we're right here!
~~We are looking for full time security officers to work in the Downtown Fort Worth area. You must be able to exhibit a high level of professionalism when interacting with our clients as well as with fellow employees. Must be able to obtain a Non-Commissioned Security Officer License in the State of Texas. Candidate will pass a background investigation to include criminal history, credit history, valid driver's license, stable work history, personality profile test, and drug screen.
Positions start at $10.50 per hour. Currently recruiting for evening, and overnight shifts.
We will call to schedule interviews, please remember that all applicants must be dressed properly and professionally in order to receive an interview.
• WE OFFER:
• PAID VACATIONS
• HOLIDAY PAY
• REGULAR WORK WEEK SCHEDULE
• PAID TRAINING
General duties required will include: Properly identifying all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival, answering basic questions and concerns while remaining patient with all tenants and/or visitors, staying firm with rules and regulations for the facility and company, and possessing a dedication to the post and property.
Candidates must be able to work overnight and on weekends, on holidays.
Candidate should convey a highly professional image and attitude toward tenants and/or visitors. Candidate must possess current, valid Texas Security Officer License. And meet the following requirements, including:
*No class B Misdemeanor convictions within the past 5 years
*No Class A Misdemeanor convictions within the past 10 years
*No Felony level convictions ever
*Must pass a drug urinalysis test
*Must possess a HS Diploma or GED
*Must possess valid Texas driver's license
*Must possess a Social Security Card or current work authorization
*Must have a stable work history
*Must maintain reliable transportation
*Must maintain a working home phone or cell phone
*DD-214 if applicable (Honorable Discharge)
All applicants will be subject to a thorough background investigation.
Since our inception, United Protective has grown from 3 employees in 1999, to over 1100+ professional security officers throughout the State of Texas and Oklahoma. As we continue to grow, we have a need for individuals who have a desire to serve others, a positive demeanor, are mature, reliable, and who have a natural 'can do' attitude.
If you want to join our team of security professionals, we want to meet you!
Automotive - Body Technician
Advantage Autoworks is looking for experienced auto body repair techs from entry level to high level techs who want to work in a very nice environment with all the latest repair equipment and an unlimited amount of work. Most advanced techs are paid commission on a higher flag rate than most big box corporate shops. We do have some hourly positions available for lower skilled techs in training. Insurance, paid vacations, all major holidays paid , investment programs, etc.. Must have tools. If your looking for a great home with a business that has locally owned and operated since 1990.
The Survey Technician performs advanced technical surveying, working in the office and field. This is a Full-Time position located in Fort Worth, TX. He or she will work with minimal supervision and make routine decisions. Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Do you want to beat the commuter traffic, have an alternative start time, work an average of 5 hours of OT per week? Topographic offers a flexible start and lunch periods!
The following are examples of duties:
Research public records, prepare right-of-way, easement, topographic and boundary survey maps.
Convert field survey data to computer map form using CAD software and perform associated mapping and records work as assigned. Prepare as-built drawings of construction projects.
Review clients plans for compliance with surveying protocols and company standards. Prepare maps of the new project areas for inclusion into GIS. Prepare specialty maps for client use.
Maintain the horizontal and vertical control database.
Prepare specialty maps for client use.
Applicants will have a basic understanding of survey procedures and data collection and a level of knowledge to work independently.
Two years related technical or college training in drafting, Computer-Aided Design, oil and gas surveying or closely related field experience.
Pipeline experience is a plus
Working knowledge of AutoCAD is necessary to perform the responsibilities of the position. Knowledge of Carlson Software’s civil, survey software is an asset.
Ability to review their own work for accuracy and completeness and the initiative to recommend solutions or improvements as appropriate.
The candidate will be customer service and team oriented.
SIT Certification is a plus
Must hold BS in applicable degree study: GIS, Land Surveying, Geography and eligible to obtain certification as a Registered Licensed Surveyor.
Topographic, Inc. provides a generous benefits package that includes: Competitive salary, bonuses, Health, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Supplemental Policies, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO and paid Holidays. EEO/Drug Free Workplace. Applicant must successfully complete a drug screen for hire and is subject to corporate random screening.
We are seeking an Outside Sales & Account Executive to join our team! This opportunity consists of prospecting for new clients as well as managing our current client base.
Copynet Digital Imaging Solutions is a leading provider of print technology solutions including multi-function printers, wide format printers, and managed print services.
We have immediate openings for sales professionals that want to be successful in a fast paced sales-driven environment. Sales experience with the Ricoh and Kyocera product line is a plus.
- Present and sell printers and software solutions to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers using our customized prospecting approach
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Manage the assigned customer base using our account review process
- Commit to ongoing personal and professional development to keep up with the changing technology trends
- Create sales material to present to potential customers
- Maintain the CRM with a detailed record of all daily activity
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor or Associates degree, or the equivalent business to business sales experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong phone skills
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Aggressive Compensation Package Includes:
- Base salary (no recoverable draws)
- Commission with an aggressive "Net New Business" incentive
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Health insurance and 401K with 1:1 matching
- Cell phone & laptop provided
- Monthly car allowance
- Ongoing bonus / incentives
- Additional industry experience incentives available
Ophthalmic Assistant Downtown Fort Worth
Calling all Ophthalmic Technicians.....
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR Ophthalmology and Patient Care?
DO YOU STRIVE FOR MAKING AN IMPACT THROUGH Excellent Patient Service?
We are now seeking to add an experienced Ophthalmic Technician team member to a thriving, growth-oriented, patient-focused Ophthalmology practice in the heart of Cowtown!
We are a Fort Worth area group that is set apart from the crowd. Our number one goal IS To create a culture of Loyalty!
Ophthalmology Associates strives to create an educational environment and encourage employees to attain certifications. Mentorship, growth, and promotion from within are primary values of staff. The true vision is to have a teachable culture in which the physicians are heavily involved.
Do you believe in our core values?
Then it's time to be a part of something special, and join a team that's relentless about making a difference through Ophthalmology
We have a culture of loyalty and a comprehensive benefits package:
401k with 4% match for both employees and doctors (1 year waiting period)
Medical Insurance (30 day waiting period)
Accrued Vacation (60 day waiting period)
Perform ancillary and diagnostic testing including OCT/VF/TOPO
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS
1 year of ophthalmology experience
Are you ready to apply? We're waiting to hear from you.
Independent Medical Sales Rep (1099)
Script Relief is in the business of offering free pharmacy discount cards that work in virtually any pharmacy in the United States. These cards are ready to use and offer discounts of up to 75% on any FDA-approved drug.
We're looking for enthusiastic sales reps to go to doctors' offices and leave behind kits of these cards at the reception desk and other accessible areas. In order to facilitate the process for our reps, our sales team uses a special website that provides listings of available doctors in your area. We will also provide training to acclimate you to the whole business.
There are no buy-in fees and no quotas to meet.
This is an independent sales position, so there is a lot of flexibility. We have sales reps on our team who work full time and use this position as a primary source of income. We also have other members who work part time and use this as a supplemental source of income. The pay is commission based with other incentives in place based on performance.
If you are interested, respond to this posting OR copy and paste the link below to apply directly.
One (1) to (3) years experience in Industrial Maintenance Required
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
· Must maintain dependable transportation and valid driver’s license.
· Maintains tools and equipment, and keep organized and secured.
· Help perform monthly safety inspections, and complete documentations.
· Replace overhead lamp bulbs.
· Assist skilled maintenance workers with projects (e.g. transporting materials for the purpose of completing tasks).
· Assist in minor plumbing.
· Respond to work orders when needed
· Other tasks may be assigned as required
Basic Qualifications: Level 1
· Machine Mechanical background
· Demonstrate use of hand tools
· Demonstrate use of portable hand power tools
· Must be able to walk, climb, and crawl to complete work orders
· Must be a team player
· Must understand and execute written and verbal instructions
· Must be flexible in work assignments and scheduling
· Must be available for on call weekends as scheduled
· All listed for level 1
· Complete required decimation on all work preformed
· Use of multi meters for testing Volts / Amps on Ac and Dc electrical circuits
· Use of welding and cutting equipment
· Perform general maintenance on equipment
· Basic troubleshooting for equipment a must
· Remove and install basic electrical components
· Identify and inventory all repair parts and supplies
(Monday thru Friday, 7am to 3:30pm; Must be available for Over-Time as required weekday or weekend; Hours may change)
(We offer Medical, Dental, Life, 401k match up to 4%, (8) paid Holidays, PTO)
Bank Tellers - Full Time
Must have recent banking experience and be able to work at the following locations and hours:
Fort Worth Branch- 301 Commerce Street, Suite 230
Hours: Monday- Friday 9 - 5; Saturdays 8:45 – 12:15 at our Crowley office
To be considered for the position, candidates will need to pass credit and background checks.
Serves customers by completing account transactions and providing excellent customer service
* Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
* Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
* Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
* Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
* Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
* Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers' currency; assisting in certification of proof.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!