Houston Job Description Sample
Enterprise Account Executive | 15432
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from SaaS license model. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of G2000 prospects, territory or vertical.
What you get to do in this role:
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Investment Banking Analyst-M&A
We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst to join their team in Houston, MA.
Here are exiting responsibilities..
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years of relevant business experience (Investment banking experience preferred)
- Expert Skills in Excel
We would love to hear from you if :
- Support transactions throughout the deal lifecycle, including financial modeling, analysis, and due diligence.
- Perform valuation and analysis of transaction targets, identification, and valuation of synergies and developing transaction budgets.
- Support management in assessing the strategic fit of acquisition targets including managing the corporate approval process.
PS: Excellent Base Salary + Great Bonus & Benefits.
Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
Job Description The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor. The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities, completes basic operations and management skills training, and also learns about key aspects of the business (e.g., building customer loyalty through exceptional service) and CVS/pharmacy culture.
Upon successful completion of the training program, Shift Supervisor Trainees are eligible to be considered for promotion to open Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor positions. These key leadership roles support the CVS Store Management team in driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager onsite, the Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
Essential Function: 1. Management • Work effectively with store management and store crews • Supervise the store's crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities • Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews 2. Customer Service • Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints • Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank) • Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers • Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
Required Qualifications • Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills. • Advanced communication skills • Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed
Preferred Qualifications Experience in retail
Education High school diploma or equivalent required
Business Overview CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Sr Reservoir Engineer
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Experience:5+ years
- Eagleford Shale experience
- Acquisition and Divestiture experience
- PHDWin and Aries proficiency
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Recruiter: Kerri Thornton
Inside Sales Rep
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: Sales Support Manager
Date Created: January 2018
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for providing customers with product or service information to assist them in determining appropriate merchandise to purchase. Recommend additional products or services to meet customer needs, while maintaining superior service on a daily basis. Identifying sales opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers by phone or in person.
· Sale of residential and commercial interior building products by phone (call-in) and in-person counter sales
· Build long-term customer relationships by providing price quotations, taking material orders, and ensuring orders are properly placed and delivered on time
· Learn product features and associated customer benefits for major product categories and be conversant on application of those products in residential and commercial applications
· Educate customers on new products and suggest relevant products to meet customer requirements for their projects
· Follow up on customer inquiries
· Assist outside sales representatives with day to day account management
· Order and follow up on special order materials
· Stock showroom shells as needed
· Keep tool room organized and stocked
· Help with inventory and inventory cycles when location requires it
· Sitting, standing and walking intermittently
· Indoor office environment, temperature controlled
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and taste or smell
· Occasionally lift or move up to 30 pounds
· Use specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
· Ability to manage relationships with customers, employees and other leaders of the organization to impart that expertise and serve as a subject matter expert
· Self-directed, accountable for results and proactive; independent problem solver
· Skilled at communicating clearly both verbally and in writing, including the ability to provide non‐technical assistance in a simple, straightforward manner
· Commitment to fulfilling the mission of Action Gypsum Supply
· Maintain a professional demeanor and respond with urgency
· Show strong teambuilding and interpersonal skills in dealing with difficult employee issues
· Commitment to motivating staff through creating a positive working environment
· Capacity to solve a wide range of complex problems and advise management on recommended solutions
Education and Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising a staff
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently, and communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level; bilingual a plus
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other basic computer programs
Food Service Director - Houston Methodist - St. John's Hospital
Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
Description: Manager of operations, responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. Leads the operations of food service accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.
Essential Functions :
Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
Financial Performance : Adopt Aramark process and systems. Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Achieve food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
Productivity : Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
Compliance : Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
Oversee the day to day operations for the retail venues (main cafe and branded concepts
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience
P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience
Previous management experience working for a national retail food brand
Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Some one with a Good work ethic and can travel up to 40% of time. Will teach everything else.
Sugar Land Gmat Tutor Jobs
Sugar Land GMAT Tutor Jobs
Varsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals in Sugar Land who are passionate about mentoring others. Aside from having knowledge in a subject area, tutors should also be friendly, articulate, and punctual. Working with Varsity Tutors in Sugar Land includes several benefits, such as the flexibility to schedule your own sessions , and to set your own tutoring load. We put forth great effort to match students to the right tutors, resulting in relationships that provide for great learning environments.
What do we look for in a tutor?
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality
- Academic background in subject areas you wish to tutor
- Ability to personalize lessons for each student
Job Details Requisition Number 18-0040 Title Service Manager City Houston - New Caney State or Province TX Country United States Description Know what it’s like to be in the stadium on game day? Then you know what it’s like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings.
It’s fun. It’s fast-paced. We’re at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way.
So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that experience to life. GAME DAY Our Service Restaurant Managers are on the front line, operating our restaurants on a day to day basis.
As a Service Manager, you'll be responsible for overseeing Front of House (FOH) operations and will directly oversee all Servers. It will be up to you to make sure that FOH operations are running smoothly while providing the ultimate experience for our sports fans, focusing on Guest Engagement and satisfaction. If that weren't cool enough, you'll also ensure that overall day-part sales building initiatives are properly executed. Requirements WE'LL PROVIDE THE PLAYBOOK, HERE'S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
You know the business. You have general knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, computer operations.
You have the education and experience. You’re a high school graduate or similar and possess proper food handlers and alcohol dispensing certifications (if required by law). Extra points if you bring a bachelor's degree, and/or 2 years of previous management experience.
You're Team focused. You have a passion for training and developing your Team.
BRAG FACTOR You'll be working for the hottest brand around and have tons of fun doing it. As a Service Manager, you'll be eligible for monthly and quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits program including a deal on stock. You will have the resources to be at the top of your game.
Everything that we put into developing sauces for our famous wings, we put the same vigor into developing and growing our managers. From learning and development to career progression - we've got it covered. Did we mention that you'll never miss a sporting event ever again?
Complete job description can be requested from your Talent Scout. Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer. www.buffalowildwings.com www.buffalowildwings.com Connect with us! Twitter Facebook
Tax Services Senior Manager - National Tax - Business Tax Services - Partnership Transactional Planning & Economics Group - Modeling - Houston
- Assisting in the preparation of financial models and other tools that help our clients execute a variety of financial transactions, including asset acquisitions, disposition deals, capital structure transformations, and corporate reorganizations
- Applying principles of corporate finance to assess the economic implications of particular deal structures
- Preparing reports and client presentations
- Working at all levels of transaction structuring and execution, from evaluating alternative structures and bids through closing
- Compiling documentation related to each analysis
- Provide high-quality and 'time-sensitive' service that meet and/or exceed our clients' expectations
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of tax professionals, reviewing work and helping to confirm they have the knowledge, tools and opportunities they need to excel
- Achieved at least a bachelor’s degree, typically with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Financial Engineering or Statistics
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in professional services or professional tax organization
- A CPA certification or membership in The Bar
- Strong technical writing skills
- Broad exposure to federal income taxation, with an emphasis on partnership taxation
- Flexible and willing to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary
- Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated business development skills and experience
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!