Houston Job Description Sample
General Manager - River Oaks
The General Manager holds primary responsibility for the location and the entire team at that location, managing the business proactively so that possible impediments to the location’s success can be dealt with before they affect revenue, profitability, employee satisfaction and customer service.
The General Manager’s duties include:
- Be accountable for the profitability and growth of the location.
- Create revenue and profitability projections and an annual budget.
- Oversee the monthly P&L, sharing location specific results with Assistant Managers and other appropriate staff members.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that location-specific bookkeeping is correctly coded in a timely manner.
- Oversee the procurement process including retail and back bar ordering, inventory management, and merchandising. Collaborate effectively with procurement department to create efficiencies and business improvements.
- Assist in calculating and updating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business goals.
- Proactively identify variances from budgeted goals and address them collaboratively with Inc. staff.
- Keep location organized, clean and presentable and conduct quarterly walk-throughs with Director.
- Maintain the milk + honey brand facility standards through oversight of all maintenance and improvement projects.
- Maintain the milk + honey brand service standards through regular and comprehensive evaluations and action plans.
- Coordinate a system so that all client reviews, surveys and concerns are addressed within 24 hours or less.
- Recruit for all location positions, oversee the application process and make final decisions about all hiring decisions.
- Mentor and develop the staff, providing clear and reachable goals, reviews and regular coaching.
- Conduct and supervise employee verbal and written notices and terminations.
- Collaborate with Inc HR Department to ensure that company and location policies and procedures are compliant with regulations, financially responsible, and in the best interests of our employees.
- Help the Marketing team set marketing goals and provide the operational support to achieve those goals. Develop and maintain a comprehensive marketing calendar for your location, including location specific advertising and marketing campaigns, seasonal promotions and special events.
- Attend all leadership meetings and contribute substantially to company-wide initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate with INC. on special projects as needed.
- Must be a self-starter and driver for the location, possess the ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all of the systems and programs that are essential to the management of the business
- Be available as needed for protocol and system questions from Manager and Assistant Managers
- 5+ years of overseeing a team of 50+ people
- Demonstrates the ability to respond calmly and with clarity in high-pressure situations
- Personify milk + honey’s 4 Principles in every interaction with clients and coworkers
- Must be able to sustain reasonable physical activity for the duration of a scheduled shift
- Must be able to hear so as to effectively understand customer’s needs
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
Process Safety Engineer - Pha/Lopa Facilitation Experience Required
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 9-12 years of experience in Process Safety, related to PHA revalidations, LOPA methodology, auditing, PSM/RMP elements, and/or facility siting
- Certification in PHA, LOPA, Auditing, or Facility Siting preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience in Risk Management software packages (e.g. PHA Pro, PHA Works, aeFacilitator)
- The willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally. Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and system integration company that provides industrial process safety, cybersecurity and automation lifecycle solutions and tools. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.
aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.
If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.
To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolns.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Zone
Note: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Nurse Manager (Dialysis Nephrology Services)
Nurse Manager (Dialysis Nephrology Services)
licenses and certifications
24 hour accountability for a unit area. The major responsibilities are in providing leadership and communication, monitoring the work environment, assuring quality, managing the fiscal budget, managing human resources and ensuring the delivery of competent clinical practice.
1. Registered Nurse (RN) license as recognized by the Texas State Board of Nursing
2. Bachelor's Degree
3. Must have 3 years clinical experience and 3 years of progressive management experience
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Global Teaching Jobs In China And The Middle East (Elementary: K-6)
About LDi Education
LDi Education has operated International Schools of Consortium (iSC) for over 30 years. With locations in six cities across China one in the United Arab Emirates and more than 2,200 students, iSC is the largest international Christian school group in China. iSC follows an American-based curriculum for students pre K-12.
- Education degree or subject-specific BA/BS and teaching certificate
- Relevant K-12 teaching experience
- Base Salary: $1500 per month
- Flight: Round-trip airfare for all teachers and their families, including up to two children per contract
- Housing: One, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments are available for successful candidates.
- Health Insurance: Health insurance (including prescription coverage), emergency medical evacuation benefits, and life insurance is provided for all teaching staff.
- Professional Development: Annual teacher’s conference plus additional professional development provided. One-on-one or small group language training with a tutor is also provided. Financial subsidies for approved courses of graduate study in the third year of continuous service with iSC.
- Chengdu International School
- International School of Qingdao
- International School of Wuxi
- Shenyang International School
- Tianjin International School
- Wuhan Yangtze International School
- Yantai Huasheng International School
- The Wellspring School, Ras al Khaimah
Provides leadership in the classroom that includes planning, executing, and evaluating all programs necessary to fulfill the school’s learning expectations for the students while creating a nurturing environment where students can thrive, feel safe and be motivated to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Curriculum and instruction:
- Develop weekly lesson plans with a view toward accomplishing student learner outcomes and course objectives as stated in curricular documents.
- Maintain proper classroom discipline, taking care of minor problems personally and referring major problems to the principal.
- Implement instructional technology, audio-visual materials, class projects, and other methods to enhance learning.
- Carefully assign homework that supports learning and is within the expectations and goals of the school.
- Attend and participate in morning devotions, teacher’s meetings, some evening programs if involving his or her students, annual teacher’s conference, professional development and other meetings as assigned in the teacher’s handbook.
- Hold help classes and parent meetings after school as needed.
- Thoroughly complete paperwork and grading on time.
- Create an organized classroom that promotes learning and report any repair needs to the operations department.
- Plan thoughtful parties for designated holidays that celebrate culture and create excitement in the classroom
- Supervise extracurricular activities, organizations, outings as assigned.
- Offer conferences with parents of each student with the goal to partner well with them to help their child grow and learn.
- Supervise extracurricular activities, organizations and outings as assigned.
- Serve on committees, such as those for accreditation or curriculum review, as requested.
- Partner with the school counselor to offer extra support to students who are new or struggling.
- Carry out any other specific duties as assigned.
Abap EWM Developer
Location: Houston, TX.
SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP3
At least 10 years (can be less if the person is highly technical).
SAP Modules: EWM, SCM, MM, SD, FI
Programming Skills (Extensive Experience):
Warehouse processes for example Outbound, Inbound & Internal
EWM RF, PPF Action framework, Monitor Framework
Label printing – Smart forms
Core Interface(CIF) and EEWB
Interfaces - IDOCs, QRFC, XI Proxy
Enhancements – User-Exits, old/new BADIs, ENH framework in EWM and ECC
Fiori, EWM apps
Object Oriented Development
Module Dialog (DYNPRO) Programming
Screen Control ALV Programming
Industry best practices, performance tuning
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Sr Leasing Sales Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree required – accounting, finance, economics, math or other business concentration
- MBA preferred
- 10 or more years in a direct sales/originations role in equipment leasing/structured finance
- Customer/Client Relationship Management
- Customer/Client Industry Knowledge
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, to include GAAP and tax accounting
- Proven ability for client prospecting and territory development
- Proven ability to assess customer/client needs
- Proven negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications
- Exhibit Teamwork
- Travel 50%
SAP Financials (Fico) & Joint Venture (Jva) Process Analyst
Day to Day job Duties:
(what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis) An Upstream SAP Financials (FICO) & Joint Venture Accounting (JVA) Analyst is a self-directed individual with strong analytical and leadership skills joining an Upstream Financial Applications SAP Team located in Houston to drive process improvements and provide support to our Controllers Business users. Looking for solid demonstrable Upstream Oil & Gas experience in SAP ECC 6 business process modules, such as FICO, General Ledger, Projects, Fixed Assets and Joint Venture Accounting. The successful candidate must be a quick learner, who is customer focused, with good communication and technical leadership skills. For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with expertise in the Joint Venture (JVA) module, with solid Upstream Oil & Gas Accounting background. The candidate could be working on an S4/HANA Upgrade project, so some working knowledge of S4/HANA is preferred. The Houston Team is based out of The Woodlands Hughes Landing office and it is expected that this candidate will work onsite.
Primary Job Functions:
• Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
• Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
• Respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
• Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
• Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP solutions.
• Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
• Coordinate implementation activities.
• Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
• Guide the business in utilizing SAP financial functionality to the best extent possible, including review of existing business processes and system integration challenges.
• Maintain up-to-date competency in ECC 6 / FI, GL, CO, and JVA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules, such as PRA.
• Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives and projects.
• Perform technical leadership & consulting for complex efforts.
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each) 5+ years: SAP Financials (FICO) & Projects (PS) to Assets (AA) Oil & Gas experience in SAP ECC 6 business process modules, such as FICO, General Ledger, Projects and Fixed Assets and Joint Venture Accounting S4 HANA Travel:
Need Locals Degree:
• University degree (Financial/Accounting related and/or IT/MIS related) - B.S. in Finance or Accounting. B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent. Nice to Have; (But not a must)
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Mid-Office Iqcx Automation Specialist
FROSCH believes customer service is a complete company effort. If you are customer service driven with a technical mindset we want to hear from you! In this role as a Mid-Office, IQCX Automation Specialist you will assist all FROSCH clients, vendors and employees by providing support with processes, tools and different products such as online booking tools, profile management and many other applications.
- Ability to work numerous tasks simultaneously that can be unrelated in nature and meet deadline
- Support agent processes, tools and products including IQCX/Cornerstone and FROSCH mobile application integration
- Create PNR’s in GDS for appropriate test scenarios for specific software applications including but not limited to IQCX
- Research issues documenting findings and solutions
- End to end testing required with strong aptitude outside obvious
- Day to day internal & external client support
- Provide support to Corporate, Leisure and IC for PNR errors
- Update iQCX system tables with accuracy and confidence
- Process daily/weekly data feeds with 100% accuracy
- Able to work unsupervised in a virtual team environment
- Willing to take additional training as needed or available
- Embody FROSCH’s core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected
- GDS knowledge: Sabre mandatory, Apollo a plus
- Able to make test bookings in Sabre, Apollo a plus
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Prior experience with Mid-office functionality is required
- Understanding of variable and regular expressions a plus
- Have had exposure to Online Booking Tools and Profile Management Tools is preferred
- Able to understand web portal, dashboard concept
- Have a general understanding a
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Risk Assurance Experienced Associate
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance, operational processes, and IT management within a professional services firm or large enterprise business (acting as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist), facilitating and completing deliverables involving the following: controls;
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies
- COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks,
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.
Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!