Houston Job Description Sample
Region Sales Support
Location: Houston, TX.
As a Sales Support Consultant in Client's Southwest region, you will facilitate Client's sales teams in successfully and efficiently closing new business by providing "concierge”-style services to execute process workflows and provide hands-on support for staffing support, contract management and logistics. You will provide support to our sales team in staffing processes, deal workflow management and contract management with our parent organizations and clients. Additionally, you will develop, implement, and continuously improve relevant processes and credentials to support Business Development and Client Lead sales growth targets.
This role will create an experience for you to understand how Client's business operates at a fundamental level and is a gateway role into a business development role.
Day-to-day, you will collaborate with our selling team members you are assigned to cover regarding:
1) Deal and Contract Management (50%)
-Provide support and coordination of incoming Request for Proposal (RFP) responses including scheduling and logistics along with document preparation.
-Interact with Business Development and Client Lead sales team employees to understand all Statement of Work (SOW), Partner Statement of Work (PSOW), Change Order (CO) or Scope of Work Memo (SOWM) contract matters that are required of their accounts.
-Provide coordination between all internal Client teams responsible for contract approval processes to ensure that deal approval workflows continue unabated and engage when necessary to provoke action.
-Schedule review meetings as needed with solution architects to confirm scope, assumptions and deliverables.
-Collaborate with sales team member to take existing draft SOW, CO, SOWMs and supplement financial model data to prepare an initial version for review by solution architects and Business Development and Client Lead sales team employees. Note that this is expected to be generally taking scope, assumptions and deliverables and merging into pre-defined templates and will not require legal training to complete. Ensure that all deal artifacts including the contract, estimating model and financial model are synchronized where necessary.
-Steward workflow through to completion on behalf of Business Development and Client Lead sales team employees.
-Track and manage to contractual payment milestones, proof of execution milestones or other commercially significant dates to alert business operations team members when actions are required for invoicing, collections or other such activities as may be necessary.
2) Staffing and Demand Management (40%)
-Interact with Business Development and Client Lead sales team employees to understand all staffing needs required of their accounts ( "intake”). Interact with the firm's schedule tools (myScheduling) to manage demand.
-Coordinate with internal Client support teams to identify candidates that meet criteria identified via intake. This may include internal staffing teams as well as external staffing organizations.
-Attend staffing calls as directed to ensure proper intake of role requirements and single point of contact for account teams.
-Work with Market Unit and technical architects to review candidates and determine the most appropriate candidates.
-Review candidate profiles and tailor to align skills with the client needs.
-Present final selected candidates to Business Development and Client Lead sales owners for final presentment to clients.
-Process all workflow and staffing / demand processes required to support including the use of the firms' myScheduling tool for demand management.
3) "Ad-Hoc” Support (10%)
-Engage as requested to coordinate meetings with clients, internal meetings with partners or external events.
-Coordinate with local office staff and logistics support team members as required.
You will be the "Front Door” or single point of contact for the sales team you are assigned to support and will be expected to available during the business day. Your success will be defined by feedback from the sales team you are assigned and the results that you deliver in terms of responsiveness, efficiency and ability to multi-task in a complex working environment.
Key Role Skill & Capability
-Strong experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
-Experience in contract management
-Demonstrated ability to resolve complex issues and promote a result-focused, customer-centric culture
-Highly structured and process oriented with strong commitment to quality and timelines
-Proven track record in successfully and efficiently delivering complex projects
-Strong relationship management skills
-Verified excellence in analytical skills; and ability to read, understand and analyze data to provide valuable insights
-Confirmed ability to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence and to skillfully navigate complex situations
-Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
-Experience supporting the professional services sales organizations.
-Experience working with offshore teams.
-Experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM (training will be provided if no experience)
Preferred Education Background:
You will possess a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will 1-2+ years of relevant work experience.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Federal Tax Controversy Manager
Location: Chicago, IL Relocation Assistance Available
I provide the ability to learn more about this opportunity before applying!
Questions before you apply? Feel free to send a Text: 435-640-9681 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to Joel Riet. Please reference to "Chicago" so I know which search you're referring to.
Financially Stable Large Global Company:
Our client is a well established diverse Fortune 200 company, revenue size: $30 Billion.
- This department offers excellent room for advancement in company that takes great care of their people and the opportunity to work on challenging and dynamic tax issues with some of the brightest people in the tax profession.
- In addition to Tax Controversy, this person will have the opportunity to work on M&A and Tax Planning projects through out the year.
- The Sr. Director is very close with his team, provides lots of opportunity to grow professionally and within the company.
This person will be the point person for the IRS Audits for a large Fortune 200 company.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Serve as principal contact on one or more projects with governmental officials, outside counsel, and business partners.
- Prepare and/or review responses to audit inquiries including Information Document Requests and Notices of Proposed Adjustments
- Assist with the development and execution of overall tax audit strategy to effectively manage risk, Work with global tax strategy and tax compliance colleagues as well as service providers in resolving complex tax positions
- Develop and maintain consistent audit issue negotiation and resolution strategy:
- Recommend settlements as appropriate
- Recommend engaging service providers as appropriate
- Collaborate with global compliance manager regarding policies and procedures for tax position analysis and documentation to minimize tax exposures
- Research and analyze relevant tax law and regulations
- Work on special projects with the Federal Tax Planning Team and the M&A Team.
- BS in Accounting
- MST or JD a plus
- 5-10 years routine experience in IRS Tax Controversy
Business Development Manager - Steel
Position Title Business Development Manager - Steel – TX #5039
Location Houston TX
Global Steel Company looking for a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) position is an exciting opportunity for a civil/structural engineer. The successful BDM will use their technical expertise to influence private engineers, owners, public agencies and contractors to promote company products.
This position will be responsible for the following:
Initiate and manage value engineering proposals in close collaboration with project engineer and customers
Develop new construction applications using company products
Technical sales support
Review plans and specifications and generate material takeoffs.
Present at lunch and learns for engineering firms, public agencies and contractors
Investigate jobsite claims and complaints related to products. Work with the relevant parties to resolve such issues quickly
Continuously educate customers and local sales team on new and existing product information
Collect, interpret and report information on competitor’s products, activity and technical support
Successful candidate will:
Maintain a thorough technical understanding of the design, manufacturing and distribution of the products
Understand the basic construction process from concept to project completion, allowing the candidate to see the best possible avenue for saving customers and clients time and money
Travel at least 30% of the time
BS in Civil Engineering (P.E and structural or geotechnical background is a plus)
5+ years experience
Working knowledge and use of AutoCad
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good presentation skills
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related.
2. 5+ years of outside sales experience in steel or similar construction industry related products.
3. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
4. PE and Structural or Geotechnical background is a plus.
Estimator - Multifamily Construction
Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- · Responsible for overall pre-construction services.
- BS in a Construction related field is preferred.
- · Experience in multi-family construction preferred.
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Word and Timberline software
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
General Warehouse Worker
|PURPOSE OF POSITION|
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for all physical material storage, handling and movement of all goods. The Warehouse Worker must follow all process and work instructions, which are in place.
Nail Therapist - Houston
milk + honey abides by and exemplifies its core Four Principles, which have become an essential part of our processes, culture, and growth:
Care. Be kind, compassionate, and listen to one another.
Thrive. Enjoy what you do and push yourself to improve.
Inspire. Surprise, delight, and go above and beyond.
Simplify. Do more with less.
milk + honey is looking for a Nail Therapist whose responsible for performing a full spectrum of manicure and pedicure services for spa clients designed to make each client's visit the singular best customer experience. The successful Nail Therapist will be an exceptional team player with great attention to detail and ability to focus in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Perform a wide range of nail care services including, impeccable manicure, pedicure and massage
- Obtain client health history through the use of client intake forms, assessing problems and conditions and consulting with clients about recommended treatments
- Record detailed notes for all clients including contraindications, allergies, medications, formulations and treatment preferences
- Maintain correspondence with clients by writing thank you notes following their visit
- Participate in sales and marketing events both inside and outside the spa
- Stay up-to-date and educated on spa retail lines and actively promoting products to clients
- Dedication to achieving and maintaining a retail to service sale ratio
- Complete side work, open and closing duties as directed by the Department Head or Manager
- Dedication to staying up to date on current licensing changes and abide by all rules and regulations associated with licensure
- Position requires a great deal of mobility, including walking, and lifting up to 20 lbs
- State of Texas Cosmetology or Manicurist License
- Must have schedule availability to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Natural ability to sell and educate clients on products and treatments
- Experience with Spa Ritual product line a plus
- Competitive compensation plan
- Affordable health, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401k plan
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Generous discounts on treatments and products
If you are ready to be a part of an award winning team, please complete our online application.
milk + honey is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
No one in our business has more depth of knowledge and more experience across a broader base of ITSM providers than OwlPoint. In fact, our expertise does not end at ITSM. Our seasoned executives come from a diverse cross section of industry authorities, veteran ITIL professionals, former consultancy executives and the most complicated IT organizations. From start-ups with nascent IT operations, to Fortune 500 companies with highly complex IT needs, we have worked with hundreds of clients throughout the maturity spectrum and across a variety of IT systems and network infrastructures to deliver custom solutions.
We welcome you to apply for the position of ServiceNow Administrator/Developer. In this role you will be managing the ServiceNow platform including configuration management, knowledgebase and libraries management, reporting, interfaces, licenses, and the overall health of the environment. This role is contract through OwlPoint with potential to permanent with our client after 6 months.
- 2+ years of experience applying ServiceNow Fundamentals and Platform Implementation
- 2 + years in IT Service Management environment required
- Application Development Certification highly preferred.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in a ITIL environment.
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 Foundation or higher certification required
- Experience in medium-large enterprise environments preferred
- Ability to communicate at all service levels
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
This position is responsible for managing the refurbishment of customer equipment and the factory acceptance test which includes, reviewing customer specifications and drawings, establishing material and 3rd party budget, estimating man hours and creating the proposal for submittal to the commercial group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support
- Follow company policies and procedure
- Schedule and provide technical support to acceptance test area.
- Provide adequate test line training.
- Individual has mastered operating equipment function s and features as well as control systems.
- Create department testing procedures
- Provides feedback and insight of all equipment to engineering.
- Check test documents for proper acceptance
- Responsible for direct customer communications for developing refurb cost models and proposals in support of the commercial department.
- Develops proposals for cost/price, test plans and delivery that may include the full-scope of the cost proposal or specialized portions for refurbishments.
- Oversees daily activities of refurb projects.
- Accepts responsibility for work area and performance.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including overtime when necessary. On call 24/7 for customer support.
- Easily adapts to work environment and able to effectively and successfully communicate with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Accompanies and entertains customers on and off-site when required.
- Works with service groups to assign labor.
- Works remotely when needed to assist with project off-site and ensure that goals and objectives are complete.
- Travel required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Support and/or participate in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Programs
- Proactively participates in AFGlobal’s E3 Safety Program
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Previous experience with well stimulation equipment. 10+ years
- Well rounded knowledge of O&G equipment
- Previous experience in refurbishment.
- Experience with preparing proposals
- Experience with technical support.
- 10+ years with operation
Education and/or Experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- College education is a plus.
- Standing, bending, sitting, lifting up to 30#, squatting and walking for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Periodic exposure to Production Environment
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment when in designated areas
- Team Player
- Organized and dependable
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Accurate & Efficient
- Action oriented
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
This job description is a product of AFGlobal Corporation and is not intended to list all of the requirements of the job. Some unexpected events may cause changes in normal routine and therefore job duties.
- Quality Management System and Indoctrination
- Plant required, New Hire Safety Training
- Product training as needed
- Customer specified or supplied training, when required
- Job specific procedures, work instructions, forms and processes (if applicable) and as needed per QMS revisions and updates
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.
Project Coordinator / Project Manager
A large systems integrator company is looking for a strong Project Coordinator to help with custom client systems and projects in their facility and will be the key contact for assigned customers.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire or Contract to Hire.
Position Location: Houston (NW Houston)
Position Salary: $60,000 - $110,000 (Depending on Experience)
Project Coordinator/Manager will be accountable for managing day to day deliverables associated with open projects.
Specific activities include: developing a project schedules; running the project team meetings; developing and maintaining the project status; organizing and steering teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met per project objectives/timelines; and pro-actively raising key issues/risks to project stakeholders.
Individual should also be comfortable working in a fast-pace environment and able to effectively manage competing priorities.
Responsible for the overall project management, coordination, execution, budget and deliverables, in a rapid environment.
Work closely with business functions to: understand their needs; timelines and costs; and track and plan resource deployment
Collaborate with multi-functional teams, vendors and Service Providers
Able to help identify and triage new issues for criticality and ownership, mostly independently, due to technical awareness
Schedule and host team leader meetings to ensure team alignment
Review and understand completely Customer’s Request for Quote (RFQ) and specifications.
Review projected budgets.
Review installation concerns and coordination plans.
Push as required to drive tasks to completion from team members.
Coordinate internally with Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Purchasing to organize all electrical project aspects and ensure each department understands their project role and expected tasks.
Prepare required documents for QMS system to remain compliant on the job.
Follow up with others to maintain task completion on time
Review and approve designs for proper function, safety aspects and good engineering practices.
Submit, monitor and review status of design submittal packages to customer.
Initiate and monitor change orders required by scope and design change
Collect and ensure all documentation is completed as required (Checklists, time sheets, work logs)
Monitor and work with all departments to track and ensure costs come in at or under budget
Act as supervisor on-site for production crews
Plan for proper staffing levels on job sites
B.S. Degree (Electrical Engineering or Construction Management preferred) from an accredited university with at least 5+ in relevant work experience; 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
Must be able to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and peers.
PMP certification preferred
Should be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project)
Strong communication skills are a must for this role.
Must be able to travel 15% - 20% for projects domestically.
401K + Matching
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.
Business Analyst, Consultant
About the job
Business analysis includes collecting and interpreting client requirements or problems using technology to connect the business with the right solutions and technical consultants.
Our Business Analysis Consultants are client-facing - so the ability to build great relationships, and manage stakeholders is critical. As an experienced business analysis professional, you’re used to working to high standards - in this role, you will manage projects, programs and clients to an exceptionally high level.
Our consultants independently decide how best to approach and implement projects, as well as how to communicate progress with clients and internally.Initially, you’ll be involved in setting up and managing the team structures,ranging from quality and solution metrics, to risks and issues that could impact project plans. With us, you’ll lead one or more work streams, many of which are elements of even larger projects.
Working alongside analysts, you’ll help create accurate and detailed models, making sure we stay true to client requirements. As projects evolve, you’ll help refine and deepen our implementation process. Towards completion, you’ll take part in test runs to make sure our solution is of the highest quality. Throughout, you’ll collaborate with your team, department directors and other functions to bring in whatever is needed to make the project a success.
This is an opportunity to build your management skills and help grow our practice, ensuring we always deliver our best work.
This means that day-to-day you will:
Identify use cases to define and prioritize functional and non-functional requirements
Work with customers to understand existing process flows and requirements, then help design processes and proof of concept for new systems or solutions
Communicate effectively with clients and technical teams to create common understanding and manage expectations
Transfer knowledge between team members to improve efficiency and quality
Support change management activities and gain buy-in for plans, decisions and deviations
Leverage client knowledge and relationships to identify sales opportunities
Review requirements from external parties to ensure value for our clients
You’ll need to be a great all-rounder, good with technology and even better with people. In particular, you should be:
Passionate about how we can use new technology to develop smarter ways of working
A team player, someone who will roll their sleeves up and get involved in the hard work
A relationship manager, building and maintaining strong client relationships through the difficult times as well as the good times
A mentor to team members, guiding and encouraging them as they develop their careers
An excellent communicator and facilitator, able to present our work with passion and flair
You should have about 3 years’ experience supported by a BA in Business or Information technology, and a proven track record of delivering great work.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at at
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or technical areas
3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
3+ years of experience in Word, Excel, Visio, and MS Project.
3+ years of customer interfacing experience project oversight, customer presentation.
3+ years of experience writing user stories
Scrum Master experienced desired
Ability to build relationships with clients and internal development/testing teams
Ability to understand functional and nonfunctional requirements
TFS or JIRA experience desired
Consulting experience is desired
Experience eliciting, analyzing and documenting requirements
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Ability to quickly adapt and contribute to solution design across a broad range of industries
Strong time management skills
Willingness to travel up to (80%)
Requisition ID - 55621
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at
Category: Business and Tech Integration
Avanade Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here:
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at or call and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!