San Antonio Job Description Sample
Rental Representative - Part-Time
Are you a college student looking for experience in a fast paced environment? Look no further! Penske Truck Leasing Now Hiring! Gain industry experience while completing your degree!
*Day shift and some weekends
SQL Server Database Developer
Valdez International Corporation a major Aerospace / Defense contractor has positions available on its IAFNOS contract at Lackland AFB for SQL Server Database Developers.
Database developers are tasked to provide application support and sustainment of existing application software. Additional responsibilities include the management of databases and transactional processing environments while supporting development needs for the unit.
The Database developer will be responsible for the creation and support of business applications and the environments those applications reside. The Database Developer will design tools to assist in the management of databases and transactional processing environments.
- Design, develop and sustain applications to meet the needs of the business unit.
- Develop solutions for automation and reporting including building security into all solutions to protect, enhance and respond to known vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, etc.
- Assist team members in resolving issues that impact the business unit.
- Extensive experience in Programming Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Views, Indexes, Constraints, Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience with reporting tools.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Proficiency using SQL Server Management Studio.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience developing software and experience in each of the multiple levels of the software lifecycle.
- Prior experience in a military (Air Force) enterprise environment is preferred.
- Candidate must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) clearance level of Secret prior to start date.
- Candidate must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, etc.).
- Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Valdez International Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Valdez International Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Valdez requires drug screenings of all it's employees.
By law, this position requires U.S. citizenship.
Achieving Success through Ethical Business Practices and Respect for both Clients and Employees
To provide a broad range of technical services to all clients while maintaining the highest standards of performance through the use of sound, ethical business practices and an emphasis on loyalty to our dedicated employees.
Integrity / Excellence / Teamwork
Server and Network Administration, Database Administration, Internet & Security, Engineering, Applications, Web Design, Application Development, Project Management
Information Technology and Services
Site Support Technician - 563149
- Previous experience supporting a large corporate, manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Business and Mission Critical applications is preferred.
- Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging tools (SCCM), diagnosis and remote control tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Server 2008/2012, VMWare, Active Directory Policy and Security management, Linux/UNIX, MS Office suite, Outlook, ITEL Base Management Tool and other standard office environment applications is required.
- Working knowledge/experience supporting Multifunction printing devices, laser and impact printers, bar code printers & scanners, Smartphones, tablets and PDA hardware and software.
- Working knowledge/experience supporting Hardware for servers, data backup libraries and SAN/NAS.
- Experience in Service Management, Change Mgmt., Outage & Problem Management and other ITIL-based best practices.
- Working knowledge of Cisco standard protocols and other technologies including but not limited to: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Cisco Works, management of IOS & CATOS code backup/configuration/restore
- Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging tools (SCCM), network diagnosis tools and remote control tools.
- Data Center and site infrastructure (Power/UPS, HVAC, cabling, etc.) knowledge/proficiency is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice over IP hardware/software/server operation/configuration is preferred.
- A+ and Lenovo/HP PC repair certifications are preferred.
- SQL Server database administration (backups, security, monitoring, etc.) knowledge is a plus.
- Strong Project Management skills a plus.
- MCSE and other certifications a plus.
- SHIFT ROTATION IS VERY IMPORTANT – THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO COVER DIFFERENT SHIFTS – 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- MUST HAVE HANDS ON TROUBLESHOOTING DESKTOP SUPPORT SKILLS
- MUST BE ABLE TO CONFIGURE AND DEPLOY NETWORK SWITCHES
- MUST BE ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT A SERVER
-- 5AM - 1:45PM; 1st shift
-- 1PM - 9:45PM; 2nd shift
-- 9PM - 545AM; 3rd shift
Other important skills:
- Cisco Networking
- Ethernet Networking
- Microsoft Windows 7 Technical Skills
- Technical Support- IT/Network
- Technical Support Processes
- Windows 2012 Server Administration
- Windows 2012 Server Installation
- Windows 2010 Technical Skills - site migrating to Win10 later this year.
- Toyota current has a need for a resource to be responsible for installation and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer, Server, LAN and WAN environment.
- What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
- Support workload typically 70% end-user HW/SW, 30% infrastructure
- MANAGER IS LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH MINIMUM OF CCNA CERT AND EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Candidate will be required to setup, configure, troubleshooting of desktop and laptop (Lenovo, Panasonic), mobile devices (smartphones-tablets) printers and plotters.
- Responsible for on-going support of Windows operating systems and Windows applications (example: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project)
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and development and support of projects.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems.
- Client-side support: PC HW/SW installation and troubleshooting, Printers, Bar code scanners, Video conference, mobile computing and communication devices.
- Server support (Windows/Unix), Active Directory administration, implementation/refresh of server hardware and network infrastructure.
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting & administration of Cisco multilayer switched networks, servers and data center infrastructure.
- Ability to provide issue resolution off-hours as needed, both onsite & remotely
- Provide detailed, clear daily and weekly status & timely problem reports.
- Coordination with Regional/Local IS teams and 3rd party vendors to support IS projects, incidents and requests.
- Manage and prioritize Incident and Request tickets.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Microsoft SCCM.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Microsoft’s Application Compatibility Toolkit.
- Experience using the remote-control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Rotating shifts- Schedule based on work time schedule changes, may require working 45-50 hours/week. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- Availability to provide 24x7 on-call coverage.
- Ability to climb ladders and staircases to access IT equipment.
- Must be able to support end-user equipment and infrastructure distributed in a 2.6M sq. ft. facility.
Director Of Cardiovascular / Telemetry - RN Regist
Job Description: Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
The Director, Nursing is responsible to the Senior Director, Vice President and/or the Chief Nursing Officer for facilitating, coordinating and delegating the delivery of patient care to a defined group of patients during their entire hospitalization period. The Director, Nursing provides leadership and overall responsibility for the functioning of assigned clinical patient care/procedural unit(s). She/he is responsible 24 hours a day, with full accountability, for the staffing and management of patient care in each of his/her units, for promoting the practice of professional nursing in a specified patient care area, and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities. She/he acts as a liaison between physicians and the patient care team and works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other managers and all customers of the Healthcare System to provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their customers. This is accomplished by assessing and prioritizing opportunities to improve, plan and implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process improvement activities. The Director, Nursing models behavior consistent with management philosophy.
Essential Job Functions: Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
1.Builds and maintains a high functioning team.
2.Manages and provides guidance and direction to first line supervisors/charge personnel including interviewing, work allocation, orientation and training, staff development, problem resolution, evaluating performance, making recommendations for personnel actions, and motivation of employees to achieve peak performance. Is responsible for meeting unit productivity targets.
3.Manages and plans for unit and clinical activities including supervising the treatment and care of the patients.
4.Responsible for organizing, directing, teaching and evaluating total nursing care within area of responsibility, including ensuring adequate staffing.
5.Participates in the planning, development and management of operational and equipment budgets annually. Provides financial variance analysis reports in a timely manner.
Reviews monthly financial statistics and plans expenditures according to budget limitations. Manages the ongoing implementation of approved plans.
6.Anticipates the purchase or replacement of equipment with input from staff and physicians. Implements the equipment purchase process. Anticipates and recommends needs for added space and needed services not provided by the organization.
Education: Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
??? Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Experience: Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
??? Three years recent RN acute care experience.
Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Preferred: Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
??? Master's Degree in Nursing or related field; 1-year management experience as a charge RN, clinical care manager/supervisor, or manager.
Minimum License Required: Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
??? Must have current RN license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas. Must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
Director of Cardiovascular / Telemetry
- RN Registered Nurse
Austin-San Antonio- The Valley Territory Manager
Austin-San Antonio- The Valley Territory Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
· Spend a majority of the time (40%) recruiting new agents and (60%) developing existing ones within assigned territory of Austin, San Antonio, and The Valley Area.
· Manage the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, product/ service demonstration to the vetting process of a potential agent
· Actively and successfully manage the sign-up, set-up and training of an agent in our money remittance platform and compliance
· Provide new and existing agents with standard merchandising and POS material
· Regularly call on agency decision-makers and personnel to train, monitor product/consumer dynamics and develop strong relationships with agents to ensure long term loyalty to the company
· Make fact-based recommendations on product pricing and commission
· Execute both self-conceived and assigned marketing plans to support transaction growth
· Analyze market data and company reports to address, reinforce, or correct market and/or agency performance trends and capitalize on market opportunities
· Support various departments at headquarters to ensure that agents comply with policies and procedures
· Secure and forward marketplace/competitive reconnaissance to senior management
· Associates, Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of successful outside sales experience
· 1-2 years of experience in outside sales, business developments and account management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
· Must possess experience in cold calling, product demonstration and selling products or services
· Ability to travel within assigned territory daily, have a valid driver license,
· Must possess basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
· The key characteristics this individual must possess are strong interpersonal skills, works well under no supervision, self-motivated and time management
· Preference will be given to candidates with prior money transfer or money service business experience
· Ability to work from home and travel to assigned territory daily
· Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time as a driver in an automobile
· Ability to visit businesses and work in tight places to install equipment
· Ability to lift a maximum of 25 pounds
To the Territory Manager we offer:
· Base salary plus a variable commission plan
· We provide company car, cell phone and tablet to assist with the requirements of the position
· Benefits for employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
· Growth opportunities within the company
General Labor / Flagger
Flagger / Active Traffic Control (San Antonio) - MULTIPLE Positions Open. Also hiring for LEADS, and Traffic Control Supervisors (TCS). LEAD/ TCS require traffic industry experience and TCS candidates should have Traffic Control Supervisor Certification.
Applicants are invited: stop by the Branch office Mon-Fri between 9 am - 3 pm to complete an application. Branch office is located: 86 Haby Drive, San Antonio, TX 78212.
Flagger Compensation: $12. - $13. DOE AND LEAD/ TCS Compensation: $13 - $15. DOE
Summary/Objective Flaggers/ Traffic Control laborers are the people on the construction/ project sites that control motorist and pedestrian traffic. They are the men and women along roads and highways who help traffic keep flowing through a construction zone, despite a shutdown of lanes. Flaggers often work in teams, with each person controlling the flow of traffic in a certain direction. Flaggers need to stand on their feet for long periods of time and understand how to control traffic to the best of their ability. Flaggers may put out traffic cones and use signs and hand signals to communicate with motorists. Flaggers need to be confident enough to stand in front of cars, sometimes in blazing heat, sometimes in the middle of the night, to make sure that traffic is no more snarled than it has to be. And if motorists do not obey the signs, Flaggers may record license plates to report to the police.
Experience• Must have clean MVR to meet company insurance requirements• Eligible to work in the U.S.• Valid and appropriate state driver's license preferred• Must be able to pass DOT Physical, Background Check, and Drug Test.
LEADS/ TCSs: Education and Experience: Past Flagger/ Active Traffic Control- Road Construction experience/ certification required
• Essential Functions
• 1. Performs a variety of tasks and may include strenuous manual labor in heavy/highway construction projects; performs manual work in relation to traffic control activities.
• 2. Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
• 3. Performs materials handling and storage.
• 4. Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
• 5. Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, safety director or HR manager.
• 1. Stamina: Flaggers are on their feet for long periods, often in adverse conditions.
• 2. Teamwork: Flaggers work on a team to keep traffic moving, and have to be able to work & communicate with others.
• 3. Communication: Flaggers need to speak to and understand bosses, coworkers and drivers during their work day.
• 4. Customer/Client Focus.
• 5. Diversity and Inclusion.
• 6. Results Driven.
• 7. Stress Management/Composure.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively jumps, sprints or throws objects. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multilimb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a VARIABLE Hour position. Hours may include early morning, nights, weekends and over-time as required.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Qualified Candidates should report directly to branch location to fill out application and review eligibility with Branch/ Operations Manager. Branch location: 86 HABY Drive, San Antonio, TX 78212
ALTUS has additional branches in: Austin, Irving, Lubbock, Denver CO, and Kent WA. It is the policy of this company to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, sex, color national origin, age or disability. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training. As a part of this EEO policy, employees are encouraged to: Refer minority and female applicants Request information on Altus Training opportunities
Altus Traffic offers true career development opportunities on a national and international level.
The career path opportunities are open to all existing employees and for those who want to join our exciting team in traffic management, traffic planning, traffic control and corporate/ field support positions.
Customer Service / Receptionist
Greet each client with smile and in a friendly matter
Sign in and add client to database
Collect client tax documents and prepare for tax associate
Schedule or Re-Schedule appointments via email / phone or in person
other duties as assigned.
1 year call center experience in tax office environment
Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
Must be able to work Saturdays
Must have strong organizational and time management skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of Microsoft and Excel programs required
Bilingual is encouraged
Director of Operations
This position has overall responsibility for managing the manufacturing and operations functions for the facility to ensure efficient, compliant and profitable operations. The scope of this position covers all processes from the sourcing of materials and services from suppliers, to the production and delivery of finished products that meet customer service and quality requirements. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: creation and adherence to established procedures for the handling of materials and finished goods; the production process attaining manufacturing and quality standards, service levels and customer requirements, financial goals and the personal health and safety of the work teams. Maintains operations safety, quality and cost goals through team involvement, motivation, innovation, training and continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but are not limited to:
· Management of fresh prepared foods manufacturing facility in a dynamic, price-driven market with short lead-times, customer-specific requirements and complex regulatory requirements.
· Ensures compliance to Company policy and achievement of corporate goals and strategy within area of responsibility and continually drives process improvements within the facility.
· Enables long-term growth vision by planning and executing strategies to maximize equipment and human assets.
· Management of multiple functions (direct reports include Production Managers, Safety, Warehouse, Planning, Maintenance, etc.).
· Promotes cross-functional goal alignment and common vision across functions.
· Responsible for planning budgets and capital expenditures, identifying ways to improve financial performance, monitoring inventory, and looking for new ways to increase profitability.
· Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to optimize operations.
· Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
· Ensures machines and equipment are procured and maintained as required to deliver and optimum utilization and operational performance.
· Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
· Is punctual, on time, and adheres to company attendance policies.
· Performs job function in adherence to safety instructions and rules. Does not perform any job, duty, or function employee has not been trained for.
· Follows job specific instructions and rules.
· Meets and exceeds qualitative and quantitative performance standards as established by management.
· Other reasonably related functions to the position as may be assigned by management.
· Has functional literacy and oral communication skills in English for safety and following job specific instructions.
· Has the ability to function under highly stressful conditions and interact cordially with co-workers to accomplish common tasks.
· Follows and promotes safety policies.
· Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the facility. This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B.S degree in Business, Finance, Management, Food Science or Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering or related degree from a four-year college or university; with at least eight years’ related experience and/or training preferably in food manufacturing; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Master’s in Business Administration is a plus.
FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for oversight of their areas of responsibility of the plant’s Food Safety & Quality Management Systems. This position provides oversight and guidance to staff members to ensure the manufacturing of quality food and is responsible for identifying product that does not meet the food safety and quality requirements of the company, and preventing its distribution.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Has the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Has the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work independently and with and around others. There is frequent verbal and face-to-face contact. The employee is frequently required to be available for extended hours. . The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is a general description of the minimum essential job functions and is provided only to be in compliance with State and Federal regulations. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. Additional job duties will be described by the supervisor and the person performing this job function will be expected to perform those job duties as well. All employees of the Company are expected to perform tasks as assigned by Company management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
CDL Regional Driver
NOW OFFERING $5000.00 sign on bonus paid within the first year.
Starting pay of 0.47 per odometer mile, on every mile, from the first day.
100% paid Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance for the driver.
Our drivers average 3000+ miles per week.
Work for a debt-free established company in continual operation for 58 years.
We have been asked "what is the catch?" There is no catch. This job is as advertised, no gimmicks or fine print to get you in the door and then change what was advertised. We pay top dollar because we are looking for the best drivers in the industry. Our customer base demands the best service and pays for this service so we need the best drivers and we pay for the best drivers. We do not take just any drivers so please make sure you meet the following criteria below before applying.
We are expanding and looking for drivers that want a permanent home.
Are you looking to be treated with respect?
Not want to work for a huge company where you call in with a number instead of a name?
If this interests you, please read on. . .. . ..
A little about us first.
We are a family owned business that was founded in 1959 and we are looking for drivers that want to join our trucking family. We are financially stable; you will not have to worry about your paycheck bouncing. You will talk to a knowledgeable dispatcher on a daily basis that knows who you are down to your favorite football team. If you like certain lanes, want more or less miles, just let your dispatcher know. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear about them. In short, we care what you have to say.
If you meet the requirements below, please call in. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Class A driver with 2 years of verifiable experience over the age of 25.
- Clean MVR a must.
- No drug or alcohol violations within the last 10 years.
- Mountain experience and the ability and willingness to chain as required.
- Starting pay is 0.47/mile on odometer mileage, not computer miles.
- 100% paid Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance for the driver.
- 401K plan with company match from day one.
- Paid on all stops.
- Vacation and quarterly bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Paid showers, cell phones, Birthday gift and Christmas gift
Please call for more details. We will be honest with you and not promise the world to get you hired then change what we promised.
We have plenty of work for motivated individuals.
QUICK APPLY OR FULL APPLICATION - https://qualitylogisticsllc.com/drive-for-us/
And see what our drivers say about Quality Logistics, LLC.
Electrician Lead Man - Licensed
Caliber Solutions, an E&I contractor, specializing in the industrial and pipeline markets is seeking an Electrical Superintendent/ Foreman for the Bay City region.
The Electrical Superintendent/ Foreman will be responsible for planning, assigning and coordinating project work to ensure continuous project workflow. Determining method of construction, labor needs, material quantities, equipment needs, temporary power sources, and work schedule. Complete electrical package take-offs, prepare electrical estimates and determine project scope of work. Monitor work performance and productivity of field employees as assigned to ensure project rules, procedures, and safety requirements are maintained. Advise Management of potential problems and assist in resolution. Maintain communication with project staff, engineering, and supply chain management to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule. Assist in the reporting of the job’s progress to the Operations Manager; maintain communication with other departments as required. Maintain accountability for all electrical project functions including resources, budget, and schedule. Ensure all project work is completed in accordance with specifications, schedule, and safety.
High school diploma required.
Technical degree in related field preferred.
State of Texas Electrical license is required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
8 years electrical experience required.
5 years industrial and/or electrical experience required.
Previous supervisory experience required.
Microsoft Project experience required.
Knowledge of National Electrical Code required.
HART communicator experience preferred.
Instrumentation experience preferred.
AutoCAD experience preferred.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Able to view computer screen for lengths at a time. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy. May be exposed to loud noises, wet and humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, extreme hot and cold depending on weather conditions. May be required to work in high, precarious places.
This job may require lifting of up to 50 pounds seldom.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!