Auburn Job Description Sample
General Clerk III
• Performs clerical tasks handling mail, operating office equipment and maintaining office supplies.
• Gathers, compiles, and verifies information and performs data entry.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
• Greets visitors and answer incoming telephone calls, assist or direct the visitor or caller to the appropriate individual or office
• Reviews and processes incoming correspondence, assembles and distributes notices, letters and other documents and materials.
• Creates and maintains files and fill mail requests for information when appropriate.
• Assists in a variety of administrative matters; maintains a wide variety of records (stored both manually and electronically); verifies statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiles information; and handling and adjusting internal requests.
• Perform all other work-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Outstanding customer service skills for interacting with customers and be able to provide continual service coverage during customer support hours.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing and by telephone. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
• Ability to take accurate messages and relay them quickly and efficiently.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and three to five years of related office experience.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
Our Company has an immediate need for a General Clerk III.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Customer Service Advisor
Wireless Team Member
Security Officer - The Commons Mall
Compensation Range: Hourly (DOE) with an incentive program
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- There are 8 operatories in this location with 3 dedicated to Hygiene.
- Patients per day can range between 8 and 13.
- Part time of Full time available. If full time, traveling is involved.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- A minimum of one year of related experience
- CPR Certification
Dental Assistant For Oral Surgeon
Are you looking for a fulfilling role where you can increase your knowledge? With our support, you will be guided by a full office staff and encouraging General Dentists. With plenty of opportunities to learn and grow you won't ever have a dull day. Our Providers have autonomy over their patients - you can rest easy knowing you're doing what's best for your patient.
Day to Day:
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Welcome patients and engage in conversation while transitioning to an operatory
- Help patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment
- Obtain/Review the patients’ health history and/or pre-treatment records
- Take blood pressure and pulse
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies
- Hand instruments and materials to providers during treatment
- Keep patients mouth dry and clear by using suction, water spray or other devices
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment after treatment, following accepted infection control practices
- Instruct patients on proper postoperative care, teach patients about good oral health
- If directed by a Dentist, and allowed by law, may take impressions or X-Rays
- Document treatment in patient files as transcribed by providers
- Schedule and confirm appointments, answer the phone, assist with patient questions
- Maintain patient confidence by protecting and appropriately handling all PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Order Dental resources by using equipment and supplies only as needed to accomplish results
- Assist providers in the event of a medical emergency
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Thorough knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions
- 1+ years of experience
- X-Ray Certification, if required by State
- CPR/BLS Certificate (American Red Cross or American Heart Association certifications only)
- Excellent social and customer focused skills
We offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
Does this sound like a fit for you? Apply today!
Gentle Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
On-Site Community Manager (104)
Cal-Am Properties, a national leader in Multi-Family Residential Community Management, has an immediate opening for the right person to manage one of our communities!. We offer a very competitive starting salary and benefits package including 401k, health & dental insurance, generous vacation and paid holidays.
We are looking for experienced property managers with a proven track record in family oriented communities. Selected candidate will be energetic, goal oriented. As a member of our team you will be responsible for the financial, physical and social aspects of the community you manage. Under the direction of the Regional Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Hire, train and motivate on-site personnel. Supervise all staff in order to achieve operational goals of the client.
- Maintain the community and common areas in excellent condition and curb appeal including roads, common buildings, amenities and property equipment.
- Prepare and work within an annual budget including variance reporting and plans to achieve client objectives.
- Collect rents aggressively using legal means if necessary. Educate residents on the benefits of paying on time each month. Maintain records of all tenant related and accounting related activities. Interface with the home office regarding payables and receivables. Submit required reports to the corporate office in a timely fashion on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Market the community and specific vacancies to target market. Focus on overall strategy to fill vacancies quickly with qualified applicants. Utilize newspapers, internet and other advertising sources creatively to maintain high quantity and quality of traffic to the community. Process applications according to specific guidelines.
- Consistent education and enforcement of all rules and regulations of the community. Report rule violations promptly with plans to correct the violations.
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some College or Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience as On-Site property Manager
- Proven track record of success in meeting occupancy, delinquency and physical plant goals.
- Demonstrated mastery of Sales, Marketing, Financial and Management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus
- Strong work ethic and a self starter
- Valid driver’s license
- Outgoing and pleasant demeanor, willing to go the extra mile and focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to hire, train and motivate a highly effective team
- Willingness to confront issues in a professional manner and work with others to resolve conflict
- Rounded knowledge of the building trades including plumbing, electric, gas systems, rough and finish construction and landscaping.
- Candidates with project management experience will be considered first.
$55,000 base salary with housing included, medical/dental/vision options, 2 weeks of vacation, 1 week of sick time, 2 personal days
Safety And Occupational Health Specialist
Staff Tech, Prod&Tech Svc
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!