Bellingham Job Description Sample
Medical Cleaner - Saturdays - Bellingham
We are seeking a Part Time Cleaner to service a medical facility in Bellingham on Saturdays! Medical facilities require a high level of consistent cleaning and sanitation in order to remain compliant with regulatory guidelines. This entails outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work off of a checklist and take supervisory direction well.
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service.
Applicant must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license, a strong work ethic, and be very detail-oriented.
Location: Bellingham, WA
Days: Monday - Friday 4:30am - 7:30am
Hours: 15 hours a week
Wage: Competitive Rates. Based on Experience.
Benefits: 401K after 1 year
To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Software Developer Team Lead
Faithlife is hiring a Team Lead for our Church Community product. We use technology to build products that equip the Church. Faithlife Groups is an online community that helps people find, or create, fellowship wherever they are. It includes interactive Community Notes, reading plans, and better ways to stay in touch.
Faithlife builds the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Faithlife Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Team leads build products and coach team members. In this role you’d be writing code, leading one on ones, and organize the team to meet deadlines.
You will be someone who can work well in a diverse environment of different languages and technologies. You should have expertise in responsive web and single page applications, but you will also have opportunities in the services, data, and architecture.
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Continue to advance your skills in leadership and modern web technology in a collaborative setting
- Strong sense of customer empathy
Faithlife is looking for an Android developer to join the Engagement Products team. As a Software Engineer on the team, you will develop Faithlife Groups and other apps.
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Faithlife Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
- Kotlin experience
- An understanding of application architecture and systems design
- Ability to break complex projects down into shippable increments
Ideal candidates will have experience with:
- Gradle (Groovy)
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- Google Play & Firebase
- Git or similar DVCS
- Jenkins or similar continuous integration
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Free beverages and espresso
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Open to New Grads
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
CDL A Reefer Company Drivers
Cashier / Front End Associate
Department Supervisor / Lead
Specialized - Auto / Pharmacy / Optical Technician
CDL A Experienced Flatbed Company Drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!