Cheney Job Description Sample
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Warehouse Associates NEEDED! !Necesitamos trabajador de almacen!
Our passion for our people and our customers has made us an industry leader. Are you ready to join us?
- Work safely while performing tasks while using equipment.
- Lift up to 70 lbs., Frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach & climb and descend stairs safely.
- Work on powered equipment – for example forklift and cherry picker – WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Perform detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- Communicate and listen effectively.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to read and take direction in English.
- Track record of good attendance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Drive for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. Keystone Automotive Operations is dedicated to delivering the products that people want! Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our established customer base.
In addition to our full-time schedule and excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat & A/C and regularly maintained. With plenty of opportunity for growth, Keystone Automotive Operations is committed to developing with you! We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Drivers roles & responsibilities are:
- Driving company vehicles in a safe, courteous and responsible manner.
- Accurately loading & unloading product carefully to prevent damage
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- A current Passport or the ability to obtain a Passport, Enhanced Driver’s License &/or FastPass upon hire may be required for delivery into Canada.
- Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Clean professional appearance
- Prior delivery experience preferred
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest's request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold "zero tolerance" policy in regard to ID checking.
Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas.
Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing restroom fixtures, etc.
Control access to the theatre.
Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Swing, day, night. 10-hour shifts, 4-days per week.
- Proactively monitor, maintain and fix servers, operating systems, network configurations, software applications, and hardware.
- Proactively monitor security logs/alerts and respond as required by SLA and/or procedures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company and customer assets and data.
- Effectively and efficiently respond and resolve customer escalations within Service-Level Agreement via phone, email and/or in person communications.
- Open, track and resolve tickets for internal and external customers and acts as the point of contact for resolution.
- Troubleshoot and properly document network, server, workstation, software and security issues.
- Escalate and communicate customer issues and alerts to NOC II analysts, Management, Administration, Network Engineering and other areas as needed.
- Accurately & efficiently setup new workstations and software for users and troubleshoot a needed.
- Manage Active Directory objects: new employee onboarding, groups, shares permission and Exchange email boxes
- Build and secure server VMs utilizing Hyper-V and troubleshoot as needed
- Performs basic server administration duties
- Perform special projects as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience or background in a technical support environment.
- Ability to follow direction and use problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow established guidelines, policies and procedures and suggest improvements to the same.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies, think outside the norm and have fun while growing in your career.
- Organized, with attention to detail and thorough in troubleshooting and documentation processes.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with internal and external customers, management and other departments both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function and multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Windows 2012/2012R2)
- Previous experience in front-line service-oriented positions (System
Center Operations Manager - SCOM)
- High School diploma and equivalent work experience
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- MCP certification within 6 months of hire date (Imprezzio will provide training & funding)
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Responsible for installation, on-site coordination, customer follow up and on-site meetings with customers and or subcontractors. Works with documentation provided by the Project Manager to define project and to assure project quality, customer satisfaction and project profitability.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
Works with the Project Manager to plan and schedule installation and subcontracting activities on assigned projects
Coordinates the installation supplies/equipment and controls timely delivery to job site
With input from the Project Manager prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures
Determines, from review of various information, necessary changes in design, installation plan or other activity and implements same
Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades
Monitors the performance of subcontractors and reports progress to the Project Manager
Keeps self, superiors and co-workers informed of progress.
Maintains records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records
Estimates or assist in estimating projects which Aronson Security Group is bidding
Keeps accurate records and posts all time for hours worked
Implements quality assurance measures to continuously improve customer satisfaction
Presents a professional image of Aronson Security Group when speaking to customers (all levels)
Develops a relationship with the customer through constant communication
Routinely checks the work of co-workers to ensure quality installation of Aronson Security Group products
Monitors job status and controls job costs
Provides information to determine labor and material requirements on a weekly basis
Studies literature and attends seminars to keep current in products, processes and materials
Maintain state electrical license through continuing education requirements
Other duties may also be assigned
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the core competencies expected of all Aronson Security Group employees. A copy of the Aronson Security Group Core Competencies is attached.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position generally needs direct supervision on new tasks and only occasional supervision on previously assigned areas of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
High school education or equivalent
Associate degree (two year) in a technical capacity is desirable
Minimum three years' experience in the installation and servicing of electronic security systems
Strong knowledge of security concepts and security service
Subcontracting and people management skills are required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and project management software.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Limited Energy Certificates JLE/RET
- Supervises apprentice installers and subcontractors as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Employee regularly required to lift and carry ladders (6', 8' & 12'), climb ladders as well as work with arms and hands overhead. Employee regularly carries equipment, parts and pieces to the top of the ladders and works on-and-off overhead from 4 to 6 hours as a time.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employee must have a valid driver's license, drive from project-to-project as well as climb a ladder.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com
This person will assist patients by scheduling appointments and providing explanations and translating information (in person, by phone, or by letter) concerning the dental clinic, charges, policies, and procedures. Registers patients and prepares new charts. Pulls charts for next day appointments and makes reminder calls to all scheduled appointments. Files charts away at end of the day.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Previous work in an office setting helpful.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Typing/computer skills; personable-likes to work with people; knowledge of dental terms and rudimentary
skills preferred; and experience working in medical/dental offices preferred. Basic computer skill and knowledge required.
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
We will let joy in.
We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
13802 E Indiana Ave, Spokane, WA 99216 USA
Cashier (Front End Team Member)
As a Cashier specialist, you play a critical role in the customer service experience by providing customers with fast, friendly, and accurate service. You will process transactions, answer questions, and ensure customers leave feeling positive about their visit. While both part-time and full-time positions generally focus on front end cashier support, you may also be assigned at times to merchandiser/stock associate and sales associate duties as necessary.
Deliver exceptional customer service by greeting and establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our products and services
Direct customers to and through checkout lanes to minimize register lines
Process transactions efficiently, including unloading carts, placing product on the belt, and bagging/boxing/loading packages
Verify customer identification and adhere to all minor policies
Accurately handle cash, checks, credit cards, travelers checks, gift cards, and coupons
Balance a register drawer
Proactively approach customers to identify their needs, providing recommendations that connect them to the right product
Become familiar with and sharing Total Wine & More's product portfolio
Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels; communicate any inventory issues/concerns to leadership
Maintain store safety standards
Ownership of store cleanliness and assist in maintaining standards on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
21 years of age or older
Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
Ability to use technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
Preferred Experience, Skills and Education:
1-year specialist or customer service experience (including greeting customers, assisting in front end register transactions, and identifying/resolving customer issues)
1-year cash handling/cashier experience
Prior experience in a team environment requiring professional and effective communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills necessary for establishing customer relationships
Ability to demonstrate a positive and engaging attitude and demeanor
Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time and meet deadlines
Desire to continually develop knowledge of products and services
High School Diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without accommodations):
Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 10-12 hours a day
Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
About Total Wine & More
Total Wine & More is America's Wine Superstore®—the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine. We started in 1991 when brothers David and Robert Trone opened two wine stores in Delaware. Today, our typical store carries more than 8,000 wines from every wine-producing region in the world. In addition, Total Wine & More carries more than 2,500 beers, from America's most popular beers to hard-to-find microbrews and imports, and more than 3,000 different spirits from every price range and category.
Our strength is our people. We are always looking for motivated, talented part-time and full-time team members who are interested in working for a company with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer service. Our retail stores and corporate office (called the Store Support Center) provide retail jobs with opportunity for career growth and advancement. Offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, we strive to ensure that all Team Members feel that they are a part of the business, as they are valuable resources to our customers, co-workers, and communities.
Drug Free Workplace
Spencer's Specialty Line Cook (Full Time)
Responsible for maintaining and setting up food production station and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasonings and all other food items prepared on the hot line. Has knowledge of and ability to work multiple kitchen functions to include grill, sauté, and pantry stations on the line. Responsible for maintaining quality of food prepared on the line. Creates appealing plate designs and maintains the quality of presentation for all food items.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- We do the right thing, all the time.
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- We're team players in everything we do.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!