Lakebay Job Description Sample
Director Of Rehabilitation Services (Pt)
Wireless Team Member
Cashier/Clerk - Part Time
Licensed Massage Therapist
Patient Access Representative II St. Clare Hospital Lakewood, WA
Volunteer & Procurement Coordinator
- Fulltime Position (40 hours)
- Pay Range: DOE
The mission of the Making A Difference Foundation is to make a difference in the lives of others one person at a time by helping them acquire the most basic human needs: food, housing, encouragement, and opportunity.
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
The MADF Volunteer & Procurement Coordinator is responsible for continued development, oversight, and implementation of the volunteer program and procurement resources to assist in the delivery of the MADF programs and services. This includes directly recruiting, screening, placing, stewarding, orienting, and tracking volunteer hours and related volunteer program tasks to industry standards, managing the application process and volunteer database, as well as stewarding volunteers as donors, supporters, and advocates. Further, the Volunteer & Procurement Coordinator purchases materials for Making-A-Difference-Foundation. This includes meeting with salespeople, maintaining an inventory of purchases, and purchasing food for the main program at Eloise Cooking Pot Food Bank. The Volunteer & Procurement Coordinator reports directly to the executive director, who is responsible for his/her performance evaluation.
- Reflect the values and principles of MADF and collaborate with leadership, staff, and external contacts to achieve the mission and vision through the volunteer program and procurement goals of the organization.
- Work cooperatively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment demonstrating the ability to handle confidential materials with discretion.
- Understand overall agency operations and follow organizational policies and procedures.
- Assess, plan, develop, assist, maintain, and evaluate the Volunteer Program including marketing, recruitment, screening, intake, placement, tours, and orientations for individual volunteers and volunteer groups.
- Work within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization ensuring quality and timely delivery proactively managing the inventory using a computer database to assure invoice and payment accuracy.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, multi-tasking, and detail-oriented.
- At least 3 years of volunteer coordination and recruitment, food procurement, or related experience.
- Ability to develop and refine sustainable practices and procedures for the volunteer and procurement programs.
- Attend all event planning and staff development functions.
- Trustworthy without abusing or misappropriating funds having a high attention to detail, which includes consistent and methodical approach and ability to maintain accurate and transparent operational and programmatic structure.
- Excellent oral and written communication, which includes reading, writing, and analyzing reports, correspondence, data, and procedure manuals, and the ability to effectively present information and answer questions from and to managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Proficient in basic computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, and VolunteerUp experience is a plus), as well as experience with database management applications.
- Reasoning, which includes strong math skills and ability to quickly calculate the cost of goods and services, as well as the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Preferably bilingual (Spanish/English) and have Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 2 years of management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Holiday pay, Simple IRA, Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, And Bereavement Pay
Must have previous experience as volunteer recruiter. Please send in a cover letter detailing experience and salary requirements and resume. No calls please. Looking of someone who can start immediately.
Evening Cleaner - Part Time - Chehalis, Onalaska
We are seeking a reliable Part Time Evening Cleaner to join our fast growing team! Cleaning these facilities entails emptying trash cans, sanitizing and restocking bathrooms, wiping down counter tops and glass doors, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and other routine duties as assigned.
Applicant must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and be interested in a long term opportunity.
Location: Chehalis and Onalaska, Washington
Hours: 6:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Hours: 5.5 hours a week (2.75 hour shifts)
Wage: Competitive Rates. Based on Experience.
Benefits: Paid travel time, 401K after 1 year
To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Leasing Consultant Trainee - WA
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!