Redmond Job Description Sample
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Open to New Grads
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
People that work at Keywords Studios are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50+ studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting employees in a wide variety of HR activities, including staffing and on-boarding, compensation and benefits, employee relations, employee engagement, company events, training and development, health and safety administration (OSHA and Workers’ Comp) policy interpretation and application, compliance of labor laws/regulatory requirements and HR/Payroll System transactions. Interfaces with Global HR staff on HR projects and implements new or revised policies, processes and programs and HR operations on day to day HR activities.
What Will You Do?
· Compliance- As part of the Keywords US HR team, assists with the development of policies, practices and procedures as it relates to Human Resources. Communicates and ensures compliance with established policies and procedures. Oversees all areas of Human Resources responsibilities to assure that all federal, state, and local regulations are complied with.
· Performance Management- Manages the performance review process for the assigned location(s). Monitors review activity to ensure that each step in the annual performance cycle is being completed on a timely basis. Coaches managers and supervisors on conducting meaningful goal setting, development and performance feedback discussions, assists with crafting a clear and defensible message to employees with performance related issues.
· Employee Relations- Maintains positive employee relations with the workforce; counsels, mentors, and problem solves with supervisors and associates on matters of discipline, motivation, compensation, development, or other factors affecting success on the job; responds to employee requests for information on benefits, policies, or employment matters. Keeps HR and entity leadership informed of situations that arise.
· HRIS Support- Supports HRIS system administration. Handles generation and processing of job and personal changes. Creates queries and ad hoc reports to provide data for a variety of audits, compensation planning, benefits billing, health and safety programs and related HR projects and activities. Support payroll department with requests and attendance submissions.
· Compensation & Benefits- Provides support to both employees and managers in compensation and benefits administration. Assists employees with benefits issues, mid-year changes, new employee benefits and related. Works closely with benefits manager to prepare for open enrollment, coordinating open enrollment materials, employee communications, updating the system and resolving any issues that might arise. Manages leave of absence, disability and FMLA administration.
· Employee Onboarding- Coordinates the orientation of new and reassigned employees, including review of employee handbook/policies, overview of processes and procedures, introduction to physical location/layout, health and safety and related. Ensures the documentation and maintenance of all employee personnel records.
· Employee Recognition- Manages a variety of projects and activities to support HR initiatives and employee relations/morale programs. This includes organizing and implementing
employee events and meetings, employee wellness programs and other company sponsored activities.
· Health & Safety- Assists with ensuring mandated safety programs, EEO/AAP and related are in compliance with regulations and guidelines. Supports OSHA safety compliance, including setting up mandatory training, upkeep of safety records and annual reporting. Ensures that entity is meeting requirements on posted information and materials, acquiring updates as needed.
· Performs other similar and related duties as required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of progressive HR experience.
- must have experience in policy development and maintenance communication rollout
- Must have exceptional people skills and be able to interact with employees at all levels, as well as vendors and suppliers, in a professional and straightforward manner.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities. Able to evaluate situations, identify options and implement effective solutions quickly and efficiently. Must possess a thorough knowledge of administrative and office procedures.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization. Must be an effective listener, able to maintain focus extract necessary information and validate understanding of the information.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, e-mail and meeting management software. Ability to use internet and web-based resources efficiently and effectively.
- Must have solid business acumen and understanding of a variety of functional areas within the business. Must be able to balance needs of people within the framework of business needs of company.
Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
Electrical Engineer (Design)
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a requirement.
- Experience using Cadence CIS Capture and DE-HDL schematic capture tools
- Basic knowledge on Allegro layout design tools
- Experience in high speed digital, RF, and/or analog design is a plus
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills required
- Minimum BSEE and/or 3+ years of relevant experience.
Essential qualifications include:
- Inventory management
- Office and Database experience
- IT experience with SW and HW setup of OS
- Good coordination and tracking capability/experience
- Good with Excel and using data base
- Lab environment work
- Highly flexible
Cloud Services, Microsoft Engineering Lead, Scif
Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
Ability to identify and script problems, perform work with efficiency in mind
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs experience
Hold active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
Technical Program Manager
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working with external vendors and project management
- Strong understanding of software/firmware industry products, services, and applications
- Possess cross team, group, and org collaboration skills
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risk
- High power analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 8 years of experience and PMI, MS degree is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in PTC Creo or Wildfire strongly desired.
- Proficiency in statistical tolerance analysis strongly desired.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long and Short term disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, and more.
- Calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment in one or more of the following disciplines: DC/Low Frequency, Dimensional, and Mechanical.
- Maintain calibration standards
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision equipment
- Collect, record, and summarize, data during calibration
- Identifying abnormalities, trends and/or predicting future values
- Identify equipment out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action by adjustments, component replacement, correction factors, in accordance with Cascade policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Must be able to perform general mathematical, statistical and algebraical functions
- Minimum AA degree, formal PMEL training, or equivalent
- Must possess very good written and oral, communication skills
- Technical writing ability
Full Stack Developer - 646840
Role: Full stack Developer
- Years of experience required: 5 to 10
- Degrees or certifications required: Bachelors
- Best vs. Average: More toward Best
- Top 3 must have hard skills:
2. Azure storage and queueing technologies.
3. ASP.NET Core
- Ideal candidate would include experience with one or all of the following
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!