Roosevelt Job Description Sample
Senior QA Engineer
Punchkick QA is responsible for ensuring all functional expectations come together as gracefully as possible. Boiled down, QA is a system of checks and balances and—within an agile environment, where waterfall conditions are not apparent—the checks and balances system has the potential to quickly break down. Time management, self-motivation, thinking outside the box, and working as an integral member of several project teams are all crucial qualities for a successful QA engineer and we encourage all candidates with past QA experience to reach out.
The full-time Punchkick Senior QA Engineer job description can be broken down into three activities:
- Testing (Manual)
The core of this QA position lies in conducting manual test plans and bug logging to ensure a more end-user-friendly experience. Testing encompasses everything from ensuring Acceptance Criteria is functional per specification (across the span of a project’s development), ensuring test cases are created per spec, black box testing, smoke testing, regressions testing, and beyond.
High-level testing tasks, testing tools, and general expected understandings include:
- Document bugs/issues in Jira
- Test Case creation based on documented scenarios
- Xcode and Android Studio (to build commits/code to device and virtual tools)
- Browsers (ex. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE)
- iOS and Android devices (and have an understanding of the latest, minus 2, operating system versions per those platforms)
- Versioning (at ex. A commit level), regression, bug within a bug concept
- Distinguishing between a bug and UX decisions
Documentation is invaluable and often becomes a cyclical cycle of never-ending considerations. That said, documentation is important, and finding the right balance, per project, is part of the role. Most Punchkick QA documentation can be broken down into two major categories: logging bugs and creating test cases. Considerations for each include:
- For bug-logging, ensuring all bugs are logged with adequate, and enough detail.
- For Test Case creation, ensuring all functional features are accounted for, and assessing the potential volume of regressions, per project.
- High-level Documentation tasks, tools, and general expected understandings include:
- Bug entry in Jira (a daily task)
- Test Case creation (a per Sprint cadence task)
- Excel, Google Sheets, LICEcap, Sketch, VMs, Charles, SourceTree
Meetings at Punchkick aim to serve a very specific purpose. Be it Sprint Planning, Sprint Retro, a 15 minute daily stand-up, the goal is to ensure the team regroups to assess specific projects. The open office environment runs parallel with this idea—being open and willing to converse with team members, in such an environment, is a must.
High-level Meeting tasks, tools, and general expected understandings include:
- Ensure Jira is updated daily
- Ensure Test Cases are updated (ideally, per a Sprint cadence)
- Come with answers and questions, and leave with answers (so, come prepared with an understanding of your projects at at least a Sprint level).
- Are comfortable (and capable) talking to clients, and all Punchkick team members (APs, SMs, Dev, Design, Marketing, Business)
B2B Territory Manager
Want the chance to be you own boss?
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
- This position is designed for an individual who has an interest in owning their own business. An entrepreneur type mindset with thrive in this industry. We offer uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals along with a management team to back you every step of the way. Strong closers encouraged to apply!
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
Regional Account Executive
Virgil is seeking a results-driven Regional Account Manager that will cover several states located in the Midwest. The Regional Account Executive will work from the Chicago office, and currently residing in Chicago / Greater Chicagoland area.
About the Role
We’re in search of a highly motivated, results-driven Regional Account Manager (RAM) with experience selling in the online recruitment market or a technology-based environment. As a sales professional, the RAM is required to have a demonstrated track record of success of growing and retaining clients, and the ability to manage the complete sales cycle by building excellent long-term relationships. They will effectively guide opportunities to close, utilize a consultative approach, and match our solutions to the needs of the client. They further possess the ability to engage in the execution of a local market strategy aimed at connecting with locally based organizations in their respective regions whose talent pools are vital to increasing the available job seekers that are driven to the site. These organizations could reflect workforce groups, schools and universities, industry associations or similar groups.
This role will cover several states located in the Midwest. A significant amount of time is expected to be spent on the phone conducting inside sales calls for an existing book of business that could range from US$ 600k - 1MM+, in addition to prospecting for new customers.
- Manage activities to meet KPI’s and achieve monthly sales targets
- Highly skilled at assessing customer needs/pain points and offering solutions
- Ability to grow smaller transactional business into larger annual purchases
- Ability to position the full range of Hcareers products, with a focus on YOY growth
New Business Development
- Lead the effort to evangelize the business platform in your respective local markets and align with the interests of organizations where our solution fits to drive demand
- Collaborate with association or channel partners in local markets to build relationships and understand their local programs and success factors to scale
- Coordinate with counterparts in other markets/managers to share information and drive consistent messaging and structure to our company wide initiatives
- Track and share relevant data across the company that support the business KPIs
- 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record
- 4-year college degree
- Proficient with SFDC or another comparable CRM tool
- Capable managing multiple long-term relationships with decision makers across the organization
- Data centric approach to Hcareers platform capabilities, pricing, site navigation, database tools
- Conduct effective prospect site tours over the phone.
- Ability to work in an office environment at a desk for long hours (80-100%)
- Ability to travel within and across multiple states (3-4 days/month)
Compensation is competitive based on experience
Full benefits package
VIRGIL HOLDINGS INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – EOE
Job Summary: Develops and manages training program for the Foundation’s integrated workforce of staff and volunteers. Collaborates across the organization to develop and deliver content leveraging a variety of formats and resources including e-learning, in-person, and train-the-trainer programs.
- Develops onboarding and ongoing training program for Foundation’s workforce of staff and volunteers that meets the needs of the business units and volunteer leadership, and engages in on-going feedback.
- Develops statewide volunteer training program, with an emphasis on Wish Granters who comprise the largest number of our volunteer base, utilizing various training media.
- Develops and oversees a core group of trainers (mostly volunteers) across the state to facilitate reach and ensure consistency of message and content delivery.
- Leverages MAW America training programs and content. Builds relationships with MAW America training team and communicates chapter’s training needs.
- Resources third-party training vendors to support staff and volunteer learning.
- Evaluates and reports on training program impact to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Maintains a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Superior communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning best practices.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word; experience with Articulate or other e-learning software is a plus.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years work experience with training others.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, education, psychology, or related field.
Make-A-Wish Illinois offers full-time employees comprehensive medical and dental benefits along with excellent paid time off, a 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, and outstanding professional development opportunities.
Registered Nurse- Nursing Supervisor 3-11 Shift
Symphony of Bronzeville is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the most innovative leaders in the delivery of post-acute management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor will:
- Supervise all nursing staff (RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s)
- Manage staffing schedule and assignments to meet residents needs
- Provide training and in-services
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedure
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2 years long-term care supervisory experience
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony Post Acute Care we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employee
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Bronzeville. 3400 S. Indiana Ave. Chicago, IL. 60616
or contact Human Resource
Field Service Engineer (Smart Lighting)
AC4S is looking for Field Service Engineers in Chicago, IL. A successful Field Service Engineer / Smart Lightning Systems Programmer will drive for excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy programming, troubleshooting, and setting up complex systems, as well as have a passion for learning new technology.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Smart Lighting Systems Programming team. As the expert at customer sites, you will ensure that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned and serviced properly, post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing an advanced knowledge of Lutron systems and supporting our customers.
- Deliver exemplary customer service in the field
- Complete on-the-job training, classroom training, and web-based courses to become proficient in servicing all client systems.
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair Lutron systems
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to Client’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 4 years’ work experience in electronics or electromechanics is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems
- Computer networking experience a plus
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time once qualified (may travel more during initial training)
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screens, as required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
Digital Marketing & Analytics Internship - Plum Tree Group
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and passionate student to join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern. The Digital Marketing Internship is a great opportunity to learn about digital marketing tactics, ecommerce marketing, conversion rate optimization and marketing analytics. Our new Chicago office is a great place to learn about the ecommerce environment while also collaborating with seasoned professionals.
The Plum Tree Group is a global ecommerce web development, marketing and creative agency headquartered in Chicago, IL. We work with some amazing brands and are charged with helping our clients design, build and launch new products and experiences in the digital channel.
What a typical week would look like...
- Provide support on clients’ digital marketing initiatives
- Market research and strategy
- User experience and site design
- Read, analyze, collect and report data to fuel client insight and ecommerce strategy
- Working in at least 2 of the following marketing disciplines: Influencer Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Paid Advertising, User Experience Optimization, Marketplaces, and Strategy & Analytics.
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration for this position:
- Seeking or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations, computer science, analytics, web development or other related discipline
- Ability to travel to our Chicago office per outlined time commitment and set hours/days
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A passion for data analysis and marketing
- Basic understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and platforms
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics or other data aggregators
- Basic understanding of user experience and design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite products
- Ability to demonstrate eagerness to learn and succeed
- 3-month minimum commitment; longer commitments also available
We provide our interns with real world exposure to clients and relevant work in a fun atmosphere in a pretty cool office setting. Additional benefits include:
- Monthly stipend
- Support for getting Google Analytics certified
- Access to 1871 member benefits (events, meeting spaces, workshops, etc)
- Work from home on Fridays!
- Compliance with education requirements (if applicable)
Successful internship candidates will also receive either a full time job offer or a letter of recommendation.
Enterprise Client Success Manager
Our Client Services team is looking for a Enterprise Client Success Manager with excellent relationship-building, discovery, and communication skills, as well as an affinity for learning new software and services offerings. The Client Success Director provides the ongoing oversight for our largest and most complex clients, helping them to adopt and realize meaningful business goals and strategies with 360Insights platform and services. As an individual, you should be naturally curious and analytical, and understand that personal commitment supported by the hard work of data analysis is key to keeping your customers happily invested in your organization.
What our Customers will ask of you:
- Proactively manage and keep in mind their best interests in context of using 360Insights’ Channel Incentive platform and services.
- Develop and execute a Client Success Plan for them, including both strategic and tactical approaches to ensuring that they meet their critical business goals and drive satisfaction and loyalty to the 360Insights brand.
- Help them optimize 360’s offerings in their business, and broaden their return on investment.
- Take the lead on their behalf with other 360Insights teams to make sure they are getting full benefit of their investment in 360Insights’ platform and services.
- Recognize and help to publicize their channel incentive successes within their organization, with other 360Insights customers, or throughout the marketplace, at their discretion.
- Be a point of escalation for any of their issues and work with internal stakeholders to resolve in a timely fashion.
- Be the strong advocate for their interests regarding their relationship with 360Insights and our platform and services.
- Keep them informed of new product features and gather their feedback and advocate for them on any improvements to their overall experience.
What 360Insights will expect you to know:
- Our platform and service suite - at an advanced level.
- How to think about data in the context of modern channel marketing, program performance and Return on Investment.
- How to build relationships - with your clients’ program administrators and decision makers; with your peers; with your organization.
- How to manage the long-term success of both your clients and your organization.
- How to articulate and present in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- How to keep your cool under pressure and proactively avoid escalated customer situations.
- How to use Salesforce for all your daily productivity
- 7-10 years of enterprise SaaS client success / client management experience
- Experience working with fortune 50 clients
- Proven experience to proactively strategize and consult with VP and above level leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience, MBA is a bonus
- Must have written and spoken proficiency in English and familiarity with other secondary languages preferred.
- Ability to get things done with a sense of urgency.
- Exhibit a “customer-first, team-first” motivation.
- A desire to stretch your limits and take on new challenges.
- Ability to travel 20-40% of the time.
- Authorization to work in your country of residence for any employer.
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com
SEO Account Manager
Be Found Online is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Chicago, with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We’re passionate about the online space and we pride ourselves on our ability to bring effective marketing solutions to our clients. BFO’s talented, driven team is fueled by innovative ideas and a collaborative atmosphere. We live by being good to each other, speaking up, and making a difference, offer great benefits, a relaxed workplace, and constant opportunities for entrepreneurship.
We’re currently in need of a mid/senior-level Organic Media (SEO) Account Manager. We expect you to be able to talk-the-talk and feel confident presenting data to clients. Bonus points if you’re conversant in other relevant digital strategies, including content marketing, lead generation, and paid media.
Role and Responsibilities
● Act as clients’ primary point of contact for SEO projects
● Create & execute SEO campaign strategies and project plans for clients
● Drive overall organic strategy and tactics to achieve client goals
● Manage aspects of client services including communicating results and deliverables, making recommendations, and answering client questions
● Identify new opportunities to further improve organic search success
● Prioritize & delegate tasks to analyst and/or third-party experts
● Ensure quality & timely delivery of reports and other analysis
● Work with sales team to develop proposals for contract renewals and/or upsells based on campaign results and client needs
● Firm understanding of SEO best practices
● Knowledge of search engine algorithms
● Knowledge of content marketing guidelines
● Technical knowledge of website architecture (HTML, CSS, XML, JS)
● Knowledge of web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
● Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
● High-competency level in MS Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
● Analytical thinker and problem solver
● Strong Project Planning/Management Capabilities
Skills and Experience
● 2 – 3 years SEO experience (required)
● 1 year minimum account management experience (required)
● Experience building long-term successful client relationships
● Ability to recognize clients’ business needs and identify creative solutions to accomplish their goals
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and shift priorities while still meeting deadlines
● Enjoys working as part of an industry-leading team
● Curious and independent thinker who is always staying up on the latest web technologies, algorithm updates, and SEO practices.
● Possess a good understanding of BFO’s vision, goals and objectives.
● Acquires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
● Self-motivated and self-directed
● Possess the experience and desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
Continuing Education. We're committed to constantly learning and innovating through education and testing. We expect our people to be proactive and seek out information in webinars, whitepapers, blogs, etc., staying up to speed on the latest industry trends and sharing innovative ideas to strengthen the rest of the team. We offer frequent opportunities for our team members to attend conferences and seminars, or even get certified in something they’re interested in.
Entrepreneurship. At BFO, everyone’s voice counts. We aren’t much for “red tape” or bureaucracy, and you’ll get lots of face-time with the founders. We understand that everyone offers their own unique set of skills and talents; therefore, no role is carved out in stone, and you won’t be stuck climbing a pre-established ladder. Bring your ideas and energy and let’s build something game-changing!
Fun. We pride ourselves on our balanced sense of work, play, fun and learning, which we exhibit in real-time at the office. Some days we might be found engaging in a nerf gun war, playing foosball, or having a couple beers on our outdoor roof deck. We're a goofy bunch, and we hope you are, too!
Transparency. We are not the kind of agency that hires and fires people every Tuesday. BFO has an incredibly high employee retention rate, and we intend to keep it that way. We believe very strongly in transparency and in making sure our employees feel like they have an impact on the company as well as their individual success. We offer “open book” management, which means we share our financial details regularly with the team. This way, we can celebrate our successes, address potential risks, and strategize as a team to make the company that much stronger.
Benefits. At BFO, we understand and encourage the need for a relaxed workplace and fantastic work-life balance. We offer a casual dress code (cutoffs and t-shirts accepted!), a pet-friendly office, an excellent health insurance package through Blue Cross Blue Shield, a flexible PTO policy, and designated work-from-home days twice a week.
Interested? Great! Send us a cover letter with the following info along with your resume.
● Why you’re looking
● What you’re looking for
● And what makes you unique
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: Applicants who DO NOT submit a cover letter will be automatically REJECTED!
*Principals only; no phone calls please
Guest Service Agent
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!