Seattle Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Operating Room Nurse Manager
Provides leadership and coordination for the Main OR and other Operating Room locations. Responsible for establishing and maintaining high customer service standards for the designated unit and the Surgical Services Department as a whole.?? Guides and directs the activities of the RN's, RN Charge Nurses, Surg Techs, and Hospital Assistants in the designated unit. ??
WA RN licensure; BSN; minimum of 2 years as a RN Supervisor or equivalent and 3-5 years of surgical nursing experience required.
Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and demonstrated customer service skills required. Master's in Nursing, or enrolled in a Master's program other health care program strongly preferred.??
Radiology Services Nurse Manager
Their staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty. The Radiology Nurse manager is responsible for providing strategic leadership and promoting an environment that creates and supports exceptional nursing care and professionalism.???? This position requires extensive partnership and collaboration with several key departments including the Interventional Radiology, OR, PACU, Cardiac Procedures, inpatient floors and the outpatient clinical areas where we have Radiologic services. ?? The Nurse Manager will assist in oversight of the clinical and patient care operations within radiology services at the Medical Center but also as several outpatient sights of care.?? This includes leadership and direction of organizational goals, performance improvement activities and overall operations.?? In partnership, will create an environment that promotes excellence in operational practice, team building and open and honest communications. The Nurse Manager will directly lead a team of nursing professionals and support staff to create a highly efficient nursing team based on data driven metrics that are in line with our strategic goals.
Collaborating with medical center leadership you will help develop, implement and monitor policies and standards to ensure effective operations and compliance with all organizational, professional and regulatory requirements.?? Must have a good understanding of leading change and implementation of new practices.
Position requires: BSN (will consider candidates currently enrolled in BSN program), MBA or MHA desired. ?????????????? 3-5 years experience as a conscious sedation RN in an Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab setting. A minimum of three years nursing leadership in a large hospital setting.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Medical Case Management Consultant – RN
*NTT Data Services is helping our client with recruiting efforts for this local Direct-Hire role. This is not a position with NTT Data Services.
Medical Case Management Consultant – RN
Location: Remote/Travel, Washington State-Seattle/Puget Sound area
Responsible for delivery of medical case management services to clients on behalf of referral sources, and for applying them across a continuum of care that addresses ongoing needs of the client over time and in whatever environment the client is (i.e. home, workplace, hospital, rehab facility, residential treatment, outpatient facility)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects in-depth information about the client’s medical situation and functioning through interviews with client, family, physician, employer, insurance representative and other relevant providers of services in person and via telephone, as well as a thorough records review, to identify individual needs in order to develop an individualized case management plan and initiate case management process to address the needs identified.
- Determines specific objectives and goals with an emphasis on time-specific actions designed to meet the client’s needs as identified through the assessment process.
- Performs all appropriate case management activities and/or interventions, which will ensure timely achievement of the goals in the case management plan.
- Obtains authorizations and records necessary for working on the case and maintaining efficient flow of information.
- Reviews medical history, past and current, assesses client’s medical needs through records review and interviews with medical care providers, and identifies the impact of current illness on client’s physical and psychological well-being and support system.
- Establishes working relationship with all appropriate health care providers for the purpose of providing client advocacy, acting as liaison between them and insurance providers, and identifying the treatment plan.
- Maintains an awareness of community resources, and their accessibility to the client, alternative funding & services, and any limitations of insurance benefits.
- Negotiates costs for services whenever necessary keeping in mind the benefit system which applies, and most cost beneficial approach to the client’s needs.
- Organizes, secures, integrates, and modifies community, provider, insurer and client resources as necessary to implement the case management plan and achieve its goals.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of competence & expertise within the field of case management and specific nursing areas as required, including testing for CCM within 6 months of achieving eligibility, and CRRN within 2 years of employment.
Minimum Requirements (education and/or experience): Education/Licensure/Certification/Technical:
- RN Degree (BSN preferred) from accredited nursing school
- Current RN licensure in WA
- 2 years in acute setting with generalized experience
- Auto insurance, with liability coverage to $100,000/$300,000
- Home office with equipment sufficient to transmit and receive information in a reliable, timely, and efficient mode
Senior Project Manager
Apply directly to email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No Corp to Corp.
PURPOSE: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, and tracking of multiple digital platfrom projects. These projects may be related and part of a larger program of projects. This role will partner with technical product management, architecture, engineering, and the business to provide leadership in delivering innovative digital solutions to our customers. This position will not only focus on the planning, communication and coordination of the project but also beyond the end date to the transitional and operational elements. This role requires a strong user focus.
- Chief promise keeper for projects keeping an end to end perspective for the teams. Ultimately responsible for delivery of projects by driving quarterly commitments to completion on time, on budget, and on quality. Will management projects directly or provide leadership to Project Coordinators/Managers assigned to this project or related projects.
- Champion agile methodologies throughout the development process and adherence to the DPG SDLC - this will include leading at least two scrum teams and/or scrum of scrums.
- Ensures projects do not start without proper initiation according to the SDLC including roadmap prioritization, documented charter, iteration 0 and dependency identification. Clearly understand how projects fit into the programs and platform they are a part of.
- Own and manage communication plan across project. Track key decisions in decision log to ensure visibility and traceability to key decisions made. Proactively removes impediments to ensure successful delivery of team commitments. Owns and drives issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Responsible for coordinating the successful release of projects including documented release plan, detailed deployment plans, and production support plans.
- Facilitator of efficient meetings and follow up
- Open style of communication to foster flow of ideas and build consensus across the project
- Cross-disciplinary understanding of product management, software development, and quality assurance
- Accurate reporting on project status and project updates using the DPG tools and processes. Understands tools needed for both project and program management and that data is properly and timely updated (e.g. decision log, issues log, risk log, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of software development and adoption, ideally in Ed Tech
- Project Management experience required demonstrated by 5-7 years as Project Manager.
- Exposure to agile project management environment is required.
- Scrummaster experience is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is a plus
- PMI Agile Certified Practioner (PMI-ACP) certification is a plus
- Self-motivated and well-organized; able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, negotiation, conflict management, communications, organizational and critical thinking
- Be able to work with cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- Be acutely aware of cross-project and cross-team interdependencies and communicate accordingly to expose potential risks and escalate issues across impacted projects and teams
- Be able to lead disbursed team members across offices/time-zones
- Be able to adapt to changes in business opportunities and business priorities
- Be able to manage discussions to set project expectations and project priorities
- Be able to own and drive issues and risks to resolution/mitigation
- Be able to proactively remove impediments to ensure successful delivery of team commitment
- Be able to mentor Project Coordinators/Managers
Accountant / Accounts Payable
Contract administration for the division. Serve as the liaison with Contracts, Procurement and Real Estate Services (CPRES). This includes coordinating with program staff to establish exhibits and other required document; reviewing the contract for completeness and logic; setting up contracts in the online system, monitoring and reporting on the progress and maintaining files; respond to contract inquiries from program staff.
Support division staff with inquiries regarding payables, receivables, contracting, and invoicing. This includes detailed review of invoices, routing to program staff for approval, enter invoices into procurement system for payment, and troubleshooting any problems with payments.
Ensure timely and accurate entry into Agiloft, iProcurement, and iExpense while serving as the subject matter expert for these systems.
Review, track, and achieve documentation necessary for audits in accordance with the retention schedule.
Create and maintain financial policy compliance tracking tools, monitoring systems, and reporting procedures and processes. Ensure that programs understand and use internal controls when engaging in grant procurement or planning.
Support programs in submitting progress reports, financial status reports and invoices to grant funders. Collaborate on contractor monitoring planning and maintain documentation of all monitoring activities. Provide technical assistance to contractors to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and financial tracking.
Monitor and report on contractor payments.
Make correcting accounting entries as necessary and complete all assigned fiscal year-close contract accrual and fiscal adjustments.
Supervise front desk operations
Other duties as assigned i.e. gift card custodian, front desk coverage, HR liaison back up.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Duration: 3 months
Pay: $30.75 per hour
Senior Software Engineer (Data Systems)
Location: Seattle, WA
We are currently helping our client with their search for a Senior Software Engineer (Data Services). As a Senior Software Engineer you will play a pivotal role in extending our products and services to reach new markets and new customers. You will own major portions of company's data layer, which is a critical resource in every facility of services. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sustaining the core SQL-based data storage layer of the software platform. You will have a major role in the planning and execution of the organization's development roadmap especially with regard to scalability of our cloud-hosted systems and implementation of new core functionality.
You will work closely with your fellow Data Team developers and collaborate with developers from all other teams to implement complex cross-team optimizations and new features.
With other engineers, help design, spec, plan, and execute technology roadmap. Produce high-quality software components using software engineering best practices. Deliver ship-quality code, scripts, and components on schedule.
Assist other engineers with ramp-up on internal technologies, help with design reviews and other quality control practices, and work towards expanding the capabilities of the engineering team as a whole. Drive implementation of SQL-specific best practices across the dev team. Function as a mentor for others on the team.
Communicate clearly and concisely with the development team and executive stakeholders. Make strong, thoughtful cases for major changes when required, handle push back gracefully but don’t give up (unless specifically asked by your management team to ‘disagree and commit’).
Data layer conversion to SQL stored procedures:
Work closely with the rest of the data team to deeply understand the product scenarios and the C# code that sits within the data layer, but above the database. Collaborate to solve problems that cross the SQL<->application code layers.
Take the lead role in converting our existing Linq-to-SQL C# code to SQL stored procedures. Help prioritize the order in which we do this conversion to optimize for both system performance, team efficiency, and bang-for-the-buck. Use great care in defining the C# code-level interfaces in front of your stored procedures to capture the required nuance of the existing code and encode that into the API.
Build new data layer interfaces to enable new functionality, reaching from the lowest levels of database schema design and optimization, all the way up to the web API layer.
Ensure the SQL code you write is unit tested, working with members of our QA and Dev-Infrastructure team to build the missing pieces in our tool chain that make auto-testing of SQL difficult today.
As a member of the Data Team, share ownership of the performance, scalability, monitoring and operations of our SQL Servers. Ensure our SQL Servers are configured and maintained according to best practices. Work with the rest of the Data Team to improve our metrics & monitoring for SQL Server health. Ensure we stay ahead of the scale wave by identify looming problems with enough time to react.
Pitch in and wear the ‘DBA Hat’, when required, to offload work from Adam and Chris and to help cover when they are unavailable. Pull diagnostic information out of SQL to understand when and where problems exist. Build reports and dashboards to aid in diagnosis. Consult with Chris and other data team members to publish metrics to our ops dashboards to help catch operational problems before they become customer-visible.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!