Seattle Job Description Sample
Supervisor - Labor And Delivery (Bj) - Open To Charge RN
Seeking an experienced Nurse Coordinator L&D/Women's Services. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent coordinator experience working in L&D.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Physical Therapist / Travel / Sign ON Bonus
We are currently seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Physical Therapists to join our dynamic group of dedicated, patient-oriented therapists in our Nationwide Traveling market.
We offer flexible hours with no weekends or holidays!
Quantum Health Professionals employs:
- SLPs to provide staffing for a variety of healthcare settings in all 50 states and beyond!!
* Therapist-owned and operated
* Work/life balance -- no weekend or holiday requirement
* Passionate about providing quality patient care
* Mentoring program
* Opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings including acute hospitals, acute rehab, outpatient, SNF, and home health
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* Generous PTO policy
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Focus on patient care
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* Company paid life insurance
* Voluntary programs
* Cafeteria plan available
* 401 (K)
* Paid time off
* Bereavement pay
* Jury duty pay
* Continuing education
* Professional development program
* Professional liability insurance
* Paid licensure fees
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
- State-of-the-art programs and innovative products
- Comprehensive training
- Qualified appointments generated and confirmed by our in-house representatives
- Multiple income streams (new business and residuals)
- No nights or weekends!
- A+ rated company and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Outside sales / B2B experience
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Professional appearance
Thousands of merchants across the country rely on AppStar Financial to provide powerful products and superior service. We offer competitive transaction processing rates and support the latest point-of-sale equipment and software. Our friendly, multi-lingual customer service team is ready to assist our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep our merchant businesses running smoothly.
AppStar Financial offers advanced equipment to meet individual business demands. From terminals and check readers to imagers and printers, AppStar Financial provides merchants with superior equipment from top manufacturers. We can assist our merchants in choosing the right equipment to fulfill any transaction processing need. AppStar Financial offers reliable equipment with the latest technology and software that ranges from processing simple transactions to providing wireless technology and Internet accessibility. AppStar Financial is committed to providing our merchants with quality equipment to make business transactions easy and convenient.
Operations Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Currently we are in need of an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. A good candidate will operate with our Processing Dept.
• Handle administrative requests and queries from senior manager
• Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Provide general support to visitors
• Process products and services
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• US work permit
Please apply with the most current resume.
Security Specialist - Full Time
General Statement of Job
The purpose of this position is to patrol an assigned zone by foot, enforce client policy and regulations, and investigate all facility related incidents. Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment. The Security Specialist reports to the Security Shift Supervisor.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
- Must have excellent customer service skills!
- Must be willing to work exterior patrol
- Patrol exterior on foot to maintain visibility and observe and report possible unusual activity
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates or public safety, including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility related events; provide back up to client personnel as needed
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports is directed by supervisor
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
- Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment
- Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting Police Department/Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate causes
- Perform other related duties as required
- High School diploma (or GED) required or any equivalent combination of education, specialized training, and/or experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position
- Must complete and maintain state Guard Certification as prescribed by presiding state law, as well as all client requested certifications; Guard card training will be provided
- Site specific training will need to be completed within the first thirty days unless otherwise stated based on client or assignment of position
- Uniform attire and grooming standards must be maintained at all times while in uniform
- Mature, and professional individuals that can give a high level of customer service
- Must be able to work any shift, and multiple shifts
- Must be able to climb stairs, sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Can handle a high level of competency regarding administrative and data entry tasks
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Can handle stressful situations and emergencies
- ORCA card for eligible employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Paid Sick and Safe Time
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
Private Security Guard Company #729
Private Investigative Agency #1760
The Development Associate will provide overall organization support for a wide range of fundraising efforts, including individual and corporate giving, special events, print and electronic communications, and social media.
S/he will also assume the lead role in special events, working closely with the Director of Development and Communications and Event co-chairs. The Development Associate will work under the general direction of the Director of Development and Communications to create communications strategies that increase the organization's support from individuals, corporations, foundations, events, and other sources.
- Handle all donations (cash and in-kind) follow-up to ensure correct and immediate response to contributions.
- Help implement new and existing strategies to achieve the fundraising and financial development targets of the organization.
- Manage fundraising related mailings and mail campaigns.
- Perform the lead team role with fundraising special events, specifically focused on soliciting contributions and sponsorships in support of the events, collaborating with Event co-chairs.
- Perform lead team role for Back to School and Holiday Gift Room programs, including some coordination of volunteer support, receiving and receipting of gifts, and production of follow-up report for donors and others.
- Organize, or serve as point-of-contact for educational and small-scale fundraising, or 3rd party led events.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all donors and relevant information in Donor Perfect database.
- Perform monthly review and generate report of gifts entered into Donor Perfect to ensure accurate gift recording and proper completion of thank you process.
- Lead donor contact and event follow-up process, with input from the Director of Development and Communications.
- Regularly update thank you letter text and photos, with input from the Director of Development and Communications.
- Work with Development and Program staff to track in-kind gifts.
- Assist with volunteer activities related to fund development or community relations, as needed.
A leader in addressing the unique staffing needs of nonprofits, PNP Staffing Group (PNP) is the premier recruiting firm to provide a full array of staffing services to the nonprofit sector. PNP offers you a single source for all your staffing needs and a more rewarding staffing experience.
With offices in New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC, PNP is an ideal partner whether you are searching for outstanding talent for your organization or seeking one of the many wonderful jobs available in the nonprofit sector.
Headquartered in Seattle, Aqua Star Corp. is a leading global manufacturer, producer, and distributor of quality seafood and culinary food products. We were founded in 1990 by industry experts who continue to lead the business today. We are looking to fill a position as a Food Technologist on our Product Development team.
Initiate, coordinate, and implement new product initiatives on new and existing products, with an emphasis on project management and plant processing experience. Ensure research and development responsibilities are aligned with various areas of the business such as procurement, quality assurance, production, and marketing. Accountable for product development activities and documentation from ideation to first production approval and assist in establishing shelf life and food safety standards.
Aqua Star’s benefits include: two medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance, transportation reimbursement, health club reimbursement, up to 4% employer matching on 401k, company paid short term disability and long term disability, flexible spending account, paid time off, and 8 paid holidays per year.
For more information about our company, please visit: www.aquastar.com
Manager, Client Service - Relocation Opportunity!
The primary responsibility of the Manager, Client Service is to supervise the Client Service Team including developing and providing critical services in support of the company’s distribution efforts. The Manager will also work with teams across the organization to coordinate new and existing client activity and information.
- Lead an effective day to day business operating environment capable of supporting a growing and complex business model.
- Oversee the opening of accounts for large relationships, mutual funds, seed portfolios, and emerging markets.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures, in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
- Coordinate error resolutions with the Operations, Portfolio Management and Trading teams.
- Develop and implement necessary workflow/process enhancements to drive more leverage and efficiency within the business model.
- Review existing level of technology support for the team; determine and coordinate implementation of improvements.
- Ensure all compliance controls are in place and rigorously enforced. Work closely with the Compliance Group to better ensure adherence to all regulations.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Facilitate workload distribution.
- Partner with other departments to build a working relationship and improve business model.
- Hire, supervise and evaluate the performance of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 10 years of related distribution, product and financial administration experience.
- 5 years of managing 15-20+ people
- Proficient with MS Office and the ability to learn additional software programs.
- Client Service experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience in wealth management segment.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Strong communicator with exemplary interpersonal, management, writing, and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Pragmatic and well-grounded while also exhibiting creativity and resourcefulness.
- Strong project management and influencing skills.
- Collaborative in their interaction with colleagues across the firm regardless of function or level; a team player.
- Highly motivated and hardworking, with a passion for excellence.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below.
1918 Eighth Avenue, Suite 3100
Seattle, WA 98101
Automated/Electric Gate Repair And Installation Technician
We are an automated gate installation and service company based in Seattle Washington, Serving King/Snohomish/Pierce Counties. We are currently looking to expand our team and are hiring individuals who posses a good work ethic and desire long term full time employment. The perfect candidate will have basic mechanical and electrical experience as well as a general knowledge of hand and power tools, which will be used to install, service and repair new and existing automatic gates operators and equipment. We place a high value our customers and need employees who support our customers with a positive customer focused attitude.
- Positive customer focused approach and attitude
- Maintain safe working environment
- Ensure job site is clean and clear of debris
- Installation of gate operators and related controls
- Saw cutting and wiring of inductive loops in asphalt and concrete
- Basic in ground concrete forming and concrete mixing
- Use problem solving skills to troubleshoot equipment in the field
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions
- Occasional welding, forklift driving and snow removal
- Help with the establishment and repair of automated gates and openers
- Full-Time Position! (40 hrs./week)
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Valid driver's license required
- Current Oregon drivers license.
- Must be drug-free. We do a pre-employment drug screening, and physical.
- Must have a safe and incident-free driving record. A three-year DOL driving record must accompany your application.
- Must be English literate.
- Must have experience using hand and power tools, and installation equipment.
- Must be able to lift 65 to 85 lbs. Regularly throughout an 8-hour workday.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be well organized with clean work habits.
- Must have excellent references and contacts from a previous or current job.
*Excellent benefits including health insurance and 401K.
*Spanish speaking is an advantage
Qualified applicant expectations:
An exceptional work ethic and strong personal drive
Dependability and a strong attendance record
Ability to deliver superior customer service - pleasant demeanor, the Ability to communicate, etc.
A commitment to maintaining Garage Door high-quality standards
Ability to lift 75 lbs
Previous Customer Service or Sales experience desired
6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!
Applicants need only basic mechanical skills and exceptional motivation. Also, if you are looking for your first job in a sales capacity, then this opportunity is for you!
Reach out with any questions!
We are looking for the entrepreneurial spirited Financial Advisor candidate who would like to build and grow a business in excess of $1M annually.
Ideal candidates will be selling financial services to very wealthy, hi-net worth individuals.
If you are currently earning over 200K a year and are ready to double your earnings yearly, please contact me asap!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!