Milwaukee Job Description Sample
Software Engineer .Net - Milwaukee
PASSIVELY RECRUITING FOR UPCOMING POSITIONS FOR 2018.
OVERVIEW(We are not offering sponsorship roles at this time)
Typical Years of Experience
Key Job Candidate Characteristics
The .Net Software Engineer is responsible for design and development of software to include requirements analysis, software design, coding, software integration, testing, debugging, and maintenance. The Software Engineer is responsible for independently working on a project under the day-to-day supervision of an NVISIA Project Manager.
- Delivers high-quality software development expertise
- Understands stakeholder's needs and requirements and follows Use Cases as functional specification for development
- Understands the UI flow and its impact on the system design
- May provide day-to-day technical leadership to developer(s) and outlines tasks associated with the design of the system.
- May be primary technical liaison for the project teams.
- Understands emerging technologies and adopts them quickly.
- Defines and implements project level technical standards, guidelines, architectures and processes for a small project and assists in establishing project design standards
- Shows mastery of implementation patterns and provides practical guidance for design patterns.
- Can balance technical leadership responsibilities with individual task completion.
- Performs design reviews.
- Designs the system/architecture based on the defined requirements.
- Performs detailed design tasks as required
- Has a mastery of implementation patterns and practices applying good design patterns and practices
- Mentors Software Developers in the delivery of high-quality software
- Helps establish coding guidelines and standards for the project
- Helps establish an integration plan
- Performs code inspections and reviews at the direction of the Project Manager
- Unit tests each class
- Designs test components
- Assists in integration and system tests
- Understands the design limitations and practical constraints of the deployment environment
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Keeps the Project Manager informed of progress, set-backs and any new issues that may affect the ability of NVISIA to meet client expectations
- Gives advance notice to the Project Manager when requiring specific resources: hardware, software, training, supplies, etc.
- Obtains authorization from the Project Manager before working overtime hours
- Communicates client feedback and/or comments to the Project Manager
- Reinforces team approach throughout development efforts
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization
- Assists in the interview and new employee integration processes when asked and completes the associated paperwork in a timely fashion
- Participates in all programs and supports all policies relating to performance evaluations, career development planning, and time and expense management.
- Mentors Software Developers
- Experience in matching the appropriate technologies to business needs.
- Proven track record for providing technology innovation that offers value for clients.
- Experience in collaboration with client teams.
- BA or BS, preferably in computer science, engineering, or science/technology-based discipline.
- Understands database concepts and client/server, distributed and internet systems architectures.
- Has experience with various programming languages. Significant experience with .Net is a requirement.
- Understands the software development life cycle and software methodologies including Object Oriented design methodologies.
- Understands Internet technologies and user Interface design methodologies.
- Proven experience with the following Microsoft technologies required: SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Proven experience with the following .Net frameworks required: ASP.Net MVC and Ling, Net frameworks strongly desired: ADO.NET Entity Framework, NHibernate, WCF.
Consultant Professional Qualities
- Uses effective and professional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Actively listens to the points of view, ideas, and concerns of others.
- Keeps current on trends and learns new skills.
- Effectively drives the work that needs to be completed with little direction.
- Champions change and supports the implementation of new ideas.
- Builds confidence and trust with others.
- Has a proven record of fostering a positive working relationship between NVISIA and the client’s internal management and staff.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) - PM Shift
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Certified Nursing Assistant per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Glendale we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Symphony of Glendale is located near the bus line / public transportation
DB2 Z/Os Engineer
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Database Administration
- Recent experience with DB2 z/OS
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Basic awareness of other infrastructure technologies - for example, Websphere, Business Objects, Unix server administration, storage, or data networking
- Ability to develop standard operating plans and procedures and coach others in their use
- Experience with the application of DB2 z/OS database patches
- Experience with database tools and monitors
- Ability to develop estimates for support or projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments
- Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
- Experience or willingness to learn how to work within agile delivery frameworks (like SCRUM, SAFe, XP, Kanban etc…)
- Ability to influence and coach peers
- Partners with information architects, application architects, clients and project teams to develop, maintain and integrate information logical models. Designs physical models and works with database administration to facilitate the creation and maintenance of physical databases.
- As a DB2 z/OS Database Engineer, you support database systems including analysis, planning, design, development, implementation, and upgrades.
- Applying established best practices, you will take charge of complex systems to achieve strategic objectives in the areas of service management, risk management and feature delivery.
- Execute detail database design tasks and create associated deliverables
- Provide estimates of work for database build and configuration
SAP Security Lead
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP Security Lead
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
This lead position requires the ability to develop effective global teams, manage multiple initiatives, buildmaintain strong business relationships, and facilitate positive and solution-oriented discussions with key cross-functional business stakeholders and client Sr manager Understand supporting systems and organizational compliance requirements across multiple geographies globally Responsible for architecting, designing, building, and operating their area of responsibility while considering the entire SAP landscape Single point of contact of SAP Security delivery Preparation of work plan for delivery of SAP Security Deliverables Prepare estimations for the Projects roll outs Expertise in ECC,EWM,BI,SRM security modules & Expertise in GRC EAM,ARM and BRM modules Work Management and assignment of work to onsite and offshore teams Co-ordinate with offshore Security team lead for deliverables Prepare monthly charges from the factory point of view Monitor project milestones and critical tasks Monitor and report progress on both onsite and offshore Security Teams on a daily basis Coordinate with business teams for their coordinated support for SAP Security design.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Store Merchandiser - Beer Sales (Part-Time)
Beechwood Sales & Service, an Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor has an excellent opportunity in our Merchandising Department. We are currently looking to fill a part-time Store Merchandiser position in Milwaukee County. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for following a route in their personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed) to facilitate the breakdown and restocking of deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts. Merchandisers are developed and mentored to become familiar with the various roles of sales & operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position will require consistent availability on weekends. Our office is located in New Berlin; however, this individual will work in Milwaukee County on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow a specified route to service accounts in personal vehicle on a daily basis
- Breakdown and restock deliveries at retail accounts
- Build displays at retail accounts that are neat and well-maintained
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed in accordance to supplier freshness standards
- Fill and rotate shelves, end caps, and coolers to ensure proper cooler and shelf management
- Communicate with Merchandising Manager on customer questions/issues as they arise
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Help Sales Representatives with special requests as needed; i.e. building displays as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-2 years merchandising experience
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills are required including phone, email, and text
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and meet deadlines
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
- Must be able to lift, move, and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
All candidates considered will undergo a physical, drug screening, and background check prior to job offer. Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to send your resume. We appreciate your interest in our organization.
Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Security Engineer- IAM
Seeking an Senior Security Engineer- IAM, for a direct hire role in Milwaukee WI. Qualified Candidates will possess:
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001
- At least 6 years of experience in security roles including Sr./Lead experience
|As a member of IT Security team leads development of cybersecurity capabilities to assist in formation of a comprehensive information security program. Leads design efforts and provides support to Cybersecurity systems at the enterprise level. Aligns Cybersecurity strategies with the business vision and objectives through research, design and architecture of new technologies. Reporting to Information Security Manger, this position is responsible for design and engineering aspects of cybersecurity solutions. Provides information security subject matter expertise to IT projects and initiatives. |
1. Designs, engineers and implements systems infrastructure across the Enterprise.
2. Serves as expert security resource and collaborate with cross functional project teams during cybersecurity risk analysis across the product life cycle.
3. Monitors, maintains and optimizes all system hardware and associated operating systems.
4. Ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of Cybersecurity systems.
5. Troubleshoots and resolves problems in the systems environment.
6. Designing and deploying numerous enterprise technical security services such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and enterprise authentication/authorization frameworks and models.
7. Reviews security system requirements with customers and translates requirements into specific functions or deliverables.
8. Analyzes flow chart processes and recommends ways to reduce steps and increase efficiency through use of technology.
9. Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
10. Coaches or provides guidance to junior security professionals and supports the continuous process of optimizing department resources.
11. Understands and ensures compliance with current and applicable US laws and regulations.
12. Guides mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities across the Enterprise.
13. Understands and stays current on best practices and guidance on achieving security.
14. Weighs in on business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
15. Evaluates available state-of-the-art technologies and solutions and providing recommendations
16. Provides after-hours support.
17. Other duties as assigned.
SAP Systems Admin/Process Analyst
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
SAP Plant Maintenance Knowledge
SAP Business Objects toolset knowledge
Strong process analysis, excellent conceptual, strategic thinking and business analysis skills.
Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience with Excel is required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsibilities include mining data, running SAP reports, correcting master data and daily SAP tasks
• This position will also monitor backlog clean-up efforts and ensure data readiness
• Assists with information gathering and communication of new and revised procedures. Utilize tools to capture, analyze, and to report information efficiently
• Effectively communicate within cross-functional project teams and provide updates as requested by Supervisor
• Perform functional testing for support packs and enhancements
• Monitor software applications, document and analyze problems, and publish maintenance and release schedule to end users
• Maintain user accounts
• Maintain system documentation (customized training materials)
• Interact with users and evaluate software application productions, solutions and functionalities
• Provide advice and training to end-users and power users
• Troubleshoot, and resolve any reported problems
• Provide application performance tuning (implementing new functionality, updating existing solutions to match new use cases or new requirements)
• Enable and shares best practices
• Implement process automation where feasible
• Work closely with software applications to continuously improve solutions and adoption
• Provide first and second level of technical support
• Lead and participate in efforts to develop and implement processes for application
• Lead and participate in efforts to implement application updates (provide feedback to vendor on enhancements and updates; participates in beta programs etc.)
• Develop work plans and track/report status of assigned projects/tasks
• Liaise with internal IT groups on all support issues
• Attend webinars on new releases and functionality
• Create new training material
• Work with SME to design and implement new solutions/update existing solutions
Description: As an Azure Administrator Associate you are proficient with Azure cloud-based infrastructure, and you work closely with development teams in an agile workflow to embrace and promote the Dev/Ops philosophy. You will work on our Cloud Platform team and operate in a startup environment with an agile mentality, deliver quickly, and then improve on design and implementation. You will partner with application and infrastructure teams to ensure proper function and enablement of the enterprise MS Azure public cloud capability for this company. In addition, you will develop, support, and continually improve automated cloud platform, software development and release processes. This includes analysis, design, development, implementation, and continued evolution of modern software-defined infrastructure, application patterns, software, and technology solutions. You will work with the Azure public cloud provider in the day to day development, support and monitoring of the company’s Azure public cloud. A strategic thinker, you move between diverse tasks with cooperation and persistence, helping to bring out the best in those around you.
About the Cloud Platform Team - The company’s public cloud platform experience is a multi cloud native environment that is built on AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible and other open source projects. Our platforms are multi-tenant environments utilized to run mission-critical workloads at enterprise scale and are currently used by thousands of developers across hundreds of teams.
A minimum of 2+ years of experience in software and/or Infrastructure development related fields. Experience in infrastructure automation is an added advantage
A minimum of 2-year development experience with technologies such as C#, Ansible, PowerShell and/or Python.
1+ years of working experience with Microsoft Azure and Cloud technologies.
Experience & Clear understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models.
Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams is preferred.
Familiarity with Azure Resource Manager and Azure deployments
Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking
Data Platform: SQL, Azure DB
Familiarity with Azure Application Development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.)
General automation Azure Resource Manager, Azure Automation, Azure CLI.
Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release (CI/CD) processes highly preferred
Website troubleshooting & coding experience: IIS, Azure Web Apps, etc.
Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments
Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Carc Team Production Tech
- Accurately follow batch ticket instructions for the specific batch
- Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through the use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed for the production of the specific batch
- Perform assembly, mixing, blending, and grinding of ingredients as required per batch ticket order
- Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets, fill slips) correctly and accurately including entering data into the computer system
- Complete “let down” process, clean up and properly store equipment used
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations
- Stack and transport finished product to shipping department
- Identify product numbers and corresponding batch numbers
- Perform both dispersion and filling assignments
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Assist with inventory
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Additional training in mixing coatings is desired but not required
- Up to a year of experience in batch mixing preferred
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attendance history
- Computer experience strongly preferred
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
- Familiarity with bung wrench, drum lifter, Ideal and 1PAK filling cunos and cowls, scales and calculators preferred
- Forklift certification strongly preferred
1. High school diploma/GED?
2. Additional training in mixing coatings? (desired but not required)
3. Up to a year of experience in batch mixing?
4. Familiarity with bung wrench, drum lifter, Ideal and 1PAK filling cunos and cowls, scales and calculators?
5. Forklift certification?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!