Milwaukee Job Description Sample
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Oversite of other maintenance and grounds personnel.
· Oversite of ongoing maintenance needs, both preventative and repairs, etc.
· Working with the vendors for contracted services, including capital improvement projects.
· Prepping apartments for make-ready turns.
· Completing work orders for service requests, including plumbing, carpentry, light electrical and HVAC.
· Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
· Maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
· Other general maintenance duties as necessary.
· On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls.
· Have complete grasp of on-site maintenance management.
· 3-5 years of maintenance experience with a multi-family/residential property and at least 1-2 years in a supervisor capacity.
· Have detailed knowledge of make ready unit turns, including light carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
· HVAC certification is required.
· Must have basic set of tools.
· Be responsible and reliable.
· Have a positive, get the job done attitude.
· Valid Driver's License.
We recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long term development of our organization.
Our portfolio is growing exponentially and we cultivate that growth from within by facilitating opportunities to mentor, coach and develop and mold tomorrow's industry leaders.
Our core values are Entrepreneurial, Caring, Excellence and Integrity.
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards.
Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary
Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive
Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others.
We provide a foundation for every team member to excel in these areas and recognize displays of those values and pride ourselves in growing new leaders in the industry.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results. The candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and possess the below qualities that are embedded within and shape the entire company culture.
Benefits Plan Overview
Medical plan with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Vision insurance with Davis Vision
Dental insurance with Delta Dental
Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Day Care Accounts
Long Term Disability
Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (allocation is contingent upon years of relevant work experience and tenure)
10 Paid Holidays
Charitable Donation Matching Program
Tuition Reimbursement- full time employees are eligible to receive $5,250 in education assistance benefits per calendar year
Employee referral bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager
We are looking for someone with electrical construction experience that could estimate and project manage for primarily industrial and commercial projects. We would expect experience of a few years in this area. We will train applicant to use our electrical bidding software, Accubid. Compensation based on experience and credentials. Starting salary at $60,000 and goes up based on knowledge. Benefits and paid vacation are included with this position.
Insurance Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
- NewsletterSign Up!
- Buy Rockstar
- CountriesAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCanadaCzech Rep.DenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceIrelandItalyJapanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyUAEUKUS
- BMX Racing
- Mtn Bike
- Wake Skate
- Flat Track
- Off Road
Enter for a chance to win a 2018 Husqvarna FC350, plus a year supply of Rockstar Energy Drink, a Makita Combo Kit, and some gear!
Enter for a chance to win a 2018 Husqvarna FC350, plus a year supply of Rockstar Energy Drink, a Makita Combo Kit, and some gear!
Use your instagram account to show the world why you are the Rockstar that deserves to go to the Maxim Party at the Big Game!
- Privacy & Terms
Superintendent - Multi Family, Mixed Use
If you are a Superintendent with Multi-family experience, please read on!
For over 100 years we have been a fast growing multi-million-dollar development and property management company with projects across the state and still going. We believe in serving the people and making lives flourish by providing our residences a luxurious oasis they can call home. We need someone who is a not only a hard work but believes in doing the right thing, someone who is motivated to work hard and grow with us.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are one of the top places to work!
What You Will Be Doing
Taking on the role of the Superintendent and Project Manager
Plan review - review plans
Bid proposals and review in detail, bids for content as to total work included, and analyze comparatively for selection of Subcontractor based on availability of work force, skill level, safety concerns and price.
Maintain control of the site as to cleanliness, safety and required staging areas. Hours of Operation - Project Management is required generally from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
At various stages, prepare punch lists with due dates for Subcontractors to make necessary repairs and completions to enable other Subcontractors to continue their work and overall completion of the Project ready for occupancy.
What You Need for this Position
Minimum of five years of construction experience with a proven track record in condominiums, multi family, and light commercial construction or related fields as a Project Manager with administrative responsibilities including estimating, scheduling, creation of contract scopes, cost control, and direct field supervision. College degreed individuals must have field experience.
Ability to read and understand construction blueprints.
Attend and participate in departmental meetings, in-services, training, and community events as required.
Computer literate with accurate data entry skills and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
High energy level
Maintain professionalism in all communication and actions.
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Certified Nursing Assistant-40 Hours/Pp
We have an opening for a CNA to work 40 hours/pp (.5) position on our pm shift, from 2:30pm-11:00pm with every other weekend at our Sacred Heart facility., located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Candidate must possess current Wisconsin license as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Ability to read, write and speak English is required
School Sisters of St. Francis
1545 South Layton Boulevard
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215
Truck Driver Lease Program - No Credit Check, No Money Down, No Balloo
Earn $1.25 Per Mile with Walkaway Lease! Only 6 Months Exp Required!
Don't Wait, Call Now!
NEW FROM US XPRESS! No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment! Plus Unbeatable Options.
NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program!
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK.
Don't trust your dream of owning your own business with just any company. That's why you can't beat US Xpress' NEW Lease Purchase Program. You'll not only get unbeatable options on excellent equipment, you'll be backed by the stability and support of the largest privately held truckload carrier in the industry: USX. No money down or credit check mean it's easy to get started. And low monthly payments with no balloon payment mean it's easier to finish your lease and own your truck. Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
- 2015 Freightliner Cascadia- All Fuel Saver Automatic Transmission
- Earn Up to $175,000/yr or MORE!
- $1.00 - $2.00 per Mile
- NO Credit Check, NO Money Down & NO Balloon Payment
- Low Weekly Truck Payments
- 500,000 Powertrain Warranty & E-Z Pass Provided
- Fuel and Tire Discounts, Including Discounts on Maintenance
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Pet Policy
- Also leasing 2 Volvo's and Freightliners
- DEDICATED WEEKLY HOME TIME Opportunities Available (Ask Recruiter for Details)
- Great opportunities for Solo & Team Lease truck drivers. Ask about our Team Sign On Bonus
- Backed by the Largest Privately Held Trucking Company in the Country
- CDL A & 6 months OTR Experience for Walk-away Lease
- Walk-away lease means no additional penalties upon termination. Call for details.
- Team Sign-On Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications. Ask a recruiter for details.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
My Milwaukee client is in need of a Software (Java) Engineer to join their team. This person will be translating requirements into specific software. Designing and developing architectural concepts and participating in design reviews. You will be developing and testing software (Java). This is a Scrum environment and will also review testing requirements, and identify methods to automate software verification.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years' of Java software experience including Java EE.
- 5+ years' Database experience with Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle.
- Object Oriented Design
- Experience with Java Technologies including Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Maven, EJBs, GWT and JSP.
- Scrum Agile software development.
- Familiarity with version control.
- Familiarity with web service development.
- Experience in development environments such as Eclipse, IntelliJ and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Mobile Development experience is a plus.
- Bachelors degree of equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Dialysis RN, Acute
AHS RenalStat is searching for an Acute Dialysis RN for an assignment in Milwaukee, WI.
You must be a Registered Nurse with at least a years-worth of recent job experience in Dialysis to qualify for this position.
This is a 13 week contracted position with the possibility of being extended.
- Weekly Pay
- 401K with matching up to 5%
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Top pay
- Maximum Tax-free stipends
- Recruiters on cell phone standby 24/7
- Referral Bonuses of up to $2500
Sr. Internal Auditor
Plan, organize and direct assigned financial control and compliance audits, as well as special projects or reviews within client Industries, as determined. The training and experience gained in this position offers potential or developmental opportunities for future financial and/or managerial positions within the Company.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the Audit Senior will be responsible for performing audits to assess controls, identify control deficiencies, develop control deficiency remediation plans, and prepare formal audit reports to document the audit deficiencies and recommendations to resolve the issue.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!